Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos vs. Werder Bremen

As a great david brent once said, "Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down." Well everyone, we've had an absolute nightmare of a season, but this is the time we start climbing out.

PAO 3 - 0 Werder

Cause i gotta have faith faith faith!!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the sad thing about soccer is that a team as distraught as pao could actually beat a team like werder....it would be a surprise to me but u just never know...just like the way a team like rosenbourg went into athens and beat olymp....werder might lose...

is that what we all want?

does it matter who wins and who loses..the truth is that no greek team will do well in europe until we could learn how to play soccer..and please nobody bring up the euro cup...most of that was lady luck....just like when i got lucky once and F***ed a stripper...

she was hot...

anyways..lets all hope that pao and olymp do well in europe cuz i cant think of what we will all say if aek starts bringin points home this year in uefa...PLEASE pao and PLEASE olymp..bring some points home..

ela paides...... dio miden pao............kai nai eimai trellos............me diploma..............

Kai otan nikisoume mi tolmisetai na mou pite omadara kai ta loipa ...apisti :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sovara omos, dio miden pao, epanalamvano dio miden pao............OLE....OLE...........OLE....................

most of that was lady luck....just like when i got lucky once and F***ed a stripper...

she was hot...

You think that's luck :LOL:

Anyway in the state that Panathinaikos is at the moment I will be happy with a draw.

If we win the kitties on Saturday, then we will get a psychological boost and I predict a win for PAO against Werder with one goal difference.

we had a bad result against udinese, but this was away wheras werder lost 2-0 at home. i will say that we are favorites to win this game. You got to remember that country success does not mean european success. Every team performs different in europe in comparison with the league. So I believe Pao will record there first win nxt tuesday.

Btw, greece won it cos we were the best team at the time, not cos of lady luck

I'll make a prediction after I watch the game against Panionios... :P

But if OAKA is full on Tuesday(like against Wisla) I think we can even win!!

I don't think so though... :tdown:

I hope it won't rain also!!!The weather is getting bad over here! :(

I'll make a prediction after I watch the game against Panionios... :P

But if OAKA is full on Tuesday(like against Wisla) I think we can even win!!

I don't think so though... :tdown:

I hope it won't rain also!!!The weather is getting bad over here! :(

talk after the match u seem like u dont know euro pao!

who do u think we are FRINOS?

Archived