Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Olympiakos

Crazy

the first game of the season for osfp defending champion willl be against pao.august 28 with pao being the home team (i have no idea where is pao gonna play now that leoforos is closed).since the rosters of both teams are not completed yet so we can be sure what players they will actually play in the game.i just hope is a good game without any trouble because it won t be nice starting the new season with epeisodia kai timories.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first game of the season for osfp defending champion willl be against pao.august 28 with pao being the home team (i have no idea where is pao gonna play now that leoforos is closed).since the rosters of both teams are not completed yet so we can be sure what players they will actually play in the game.i just hope is a good game without any trouble because it won t be nice starting the new season with epeisodia kai timories.

wut a ###### opener

i can't ever remembering something like that

in one hand it would be great for the league to see a packed OAKA with the two best clubs from last season

it will also be a good test for both clubs who will be participating in C.L.

off course Pao will have to qualify in the group stage but still

i guess we will see wut transpires

can we now get some players

The last time this happened (Derby in round 1) was 1994 and it was a scoreless draw (i think)

Should be a cracker of a game and we have a month and a half of trash talking for this game....

wats OSFP preparations leading upto the start of the season...everyone knows PAO will be in european action

wat type of plans does sollied have for pre season...friendlies?

and transfers?

The last time this happened (Derby in round 1) was 1994 and it was a scoreless draw (i think)

Should be a cracker of a game and we have a month and a half of trash talking for this game....

wats OSFP preparations leading upto the start of the season...everyone knows PAO will be in european action

wat type of plans does sollied have for pre season...friendlies?

and transfers?

its happenned only twice

both ended up in draws

the first time was in 1981 the game was played in Patras and it was a scoreless draw

second time happenned in 1994 with a 1-1 draw

maybe third time is the charm with Pao being the home team

let the trash talking begin

Olympiakos may even enter into OAKA with 2 more ex Pao players lol

this will be a great early test for the club

a win against your most hated rival on their ground could propel our season i also look at this as a test i mean Olympiakos will be the away team with no fans to support them

good test for C.L. where we all know how bad they do in away draws

last season we failed to win big games in away fixtures

we did get draws out of them but we lost to Pao in Leoforos

maybe this new Coach Trond Sollied will change the clubs personality in away fixtures

not that bullshit Greek style of just staying back and bullshit counter attacks

play to ###### win and thats wut will happen

we can ruin Pao's season from the first game and on

beat Pao

Olympiakos#1!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

it is a true shame this game comes in the fuirst game of the season..both teams will not have played alot of games and their true form and team ability will not be showing...this game will be unpredictable because we have no clue how the clubs are preparing and i what shape they will be in at the time..its a shame such a good derby has to come at such a bad time..

u guys are also looking at this at the most negative way

especially for Olympiakos

this game is everything they need and so much more

an away game with none of there fans at the stadium

in hostile territory

they will look to get themselves ready and in shape for this crucial game

they will need to focus right from the begginning

if they don't this could haunt them for the rest of the season or could propel them to big things

lets all be honest both in Greek League and European games when was the last time we did something away from home ???

its been years don't count Schuaux win last season in france

this game will also give us great prepartion for C.L.

Lets beat the Greens on there own home turf

• 3 weeks later...

it is still early but just for information reasons osfp will go without supporters to that game.that is the only way that teams in greece can have big games with not trouble. :1eye:

Hey CRAZY I think were gonna whip their ASS!!! Sollied really trained and prepped our team really good this year with all the friendlies weve played and hard training I think we'll get a good picture these next 2 friendlies........PAO didnt look ready when they faced Wisla and their pre-season training doesnt compare to ours this year look how many friendlies they played which I'm still baffled why Malezani didnt push harder on the friendly games since they were playing an important Champions League qualifier? I guess we'll see what PAO looks like against the second leg with Wisla......... :whistle:

i figured that Olympiakos will be going to OAKA with no support

thats fine with me

i mean we would have another 5 games behind closed doors lol

this is just a great test

"El Clasico" which the Greek media trys to build up

even thought i am confident with my club i am still optomistic

granted Pao has defensive problems but we as well do at the moment

but overall we are the better club so we should beat Pao

if u play with lemens then i say 5-2 to us :nw:

well if Pao shows up with that defense like they did v Wisla

a 5-2 score will most likely be and Olympiakos win

but i really don't see it going that high

i mean in the last two seasons PAO v OSFP has been more hype

but i feel this game will be different especially for Olympiakos being able to beat Pao on their own home turf

If anyone is going to televise the match in North America and Australia it will continue to be ERT SATELLITE as they still have a contract with SUPERSPORT for PAO's home matches, whilst ANT1 still holds OSFP's home game rights (via ALPHA).

Of course nothing has been confirmed as of yet (no surpise) BUT chances are, ERT SAT will indeed deliver for the omogenoi.

Archived