Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is a football forum, not a church but it's not a football stadium either. Perhaps the moderators should sent some warnings here and there. The swearing and other personal insults have increased to unacceptable levels.

Kolopaido epidi ehei agaph kai pathos gia ton syllogo ? Ase mas re CH, kala ekane kai e3efrase thn apopsh tou stous paixtes tou MPAO :LOL:

Onward !

the greek league is most probably the only league where stuff like this happens. any professional player would have enjoyed the victory of his team without attacking opponent players after the match.

the problem is that a lot of osfp fans see it the way you do. no offence against admiring a player who loves the club, but you also have to see that he plays very dirty and that a behaviour like the one after the match doesnt really make him an idol for younger players.

to all the people writing in here: if the level of the discussion doesnt get back on a higher level again, this topic and any topic that will be opened just to attack other fans will be closed.

any professional player would have enjoyed the victory of his team without attacking opponent players after the match.

It's not the way to go about in the profession, and I do not condone many of the things that some of our players have done or said, BUT when tsigger goes on record and claims we are the easy opponent after the 2 legs with Wisla are over, then Grigoris pathos and words after the match are totally logical, and I enjoyed hearing about the incident as well.

After some of the steam cleared off though, Grigori summed it up :

"

I can't believe people are agrreing with Kotsios view of the red card. I mean yeh Okkas ofcourse(like most players like him in our protathlima) fell like a drama queen. He said he was trying to make space of him between the ball and okkas???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i mean ok kai kathe fora pou enas paikths paei na kalhpsei th bala tha travaei kai mia agkonia..... eleos re paidi mou kotsie just accept... The video shows u tried with ur hand at least twice to get him.... And for morris ela mhn to shzhtame kiolas...If this had happened in Premier League or similar Morris would have at least a ten match man... :tdown:

I know this is a football forum, not a church but it's not a football stadium either. Perhaps the moderators should sent some warnings here and there. The swearing and other personal insults have increased to unacceptable levels.

Dnt worry the mods now a days sleep when there is fighting going on....

they prefer to let things "mellow" out instead of punishing there members in fear that they will leave to the other "big" forum....... ;)

se peiraksa re new york; ligo ligo sexo psilo xalasi e; ante geia mou leei...pesto deka fores den allazi tipota..;..tis m*****es akome tis akouo...............o , prin ksexaso, to Sikago gamai ti nea yorki, sto leo na to kseris, tipot' allo............

Ante Geia...........

Mono kai mono pou les "ante geia" sto telos eisai gia fapes :LOL: :LOL:

Den me peirakses re file alla eirthes edo mesa me tsampuka kai arxises tis m*****es, eksallou oute se evrisa oute tipota! Ena ante geia sou eipa!

Kai nai eiste pelates mas. KAI EXETE PANTA DIKIO

Kai oso gia to bourdelo to chicago den exo na po tiptoa

NY > Chicago, any day of the week :D

a day after the derby

unfortunately everybody isn't talking about the soccer game itself

but the problems that coutinue to plague the Greek league

whether its fan violence or like we saw yesterday bad behavior by the players

Greek league once again gets a black eye

the EPO doesn't do a good enough job at all

whether its to both Olympiakos or Pao

they do nuttin to stop the violence and to prosper the game

we are the only country to have soccer has our number 1 sport yet have a hard time filling up stadiums

anywayz great win for Olympiakos

but we still got a long season ahead not to mention that we need to play better

AN nomizies irtha edo gia tsampouka, den to thella....apla itan kati gavroi sto pao meros kai elega na ertho edo na po kai dio m*****es kai go.......alla kai si re file ise kapos, mia niki stin oaka me kakes sinthikes kai axristo podosfairo kai kanate san na nikisate kanena kipelo,....xthes den axize kanenas treis vathmous....sigoura de sumfoneis alla leo ti gnomy etsi...telos panton na mi fao fapes :LOL: :box: :LOL: telioni to thema apo pleura mou kai sinexizoume.....Geia plin to ante....

ps...oxi kai boordello re file, anyway kali antamosi sto kara...kai an xasoume ki eki pes oti thes esi kai oli edo mesa giati tote tha sas paradexto, tha to axizetai.........tha doume ...geia

guys relax. we won the first out of 30 matches. the match could have gone either way since both teams arent 100% ready yet. dont let yourselves be fooled by the red papers and propaganda. we still have to play difficult matches against aek, paok, xanthi away. i also dont think that the match against larissa will be easy. just because they came up to a' ethniki doesnt meen that they arent a good team. they will most probably be one of the teams hardest to beat at home.

personally i am not too confident for the european matches yet. if we play like that we will break our own record against real and loose something like 10-0. just because we won against pao, who won against wisla doesnt make us a european powerhouse. lots of things have to be changed so that we will play well this year.

here is another proof of georgatos being a kolopaido:

guys relax. we won the first out of 30 matches. the match could have gone either way since both teams arent 100% ready yet. dont let yourselves be fooled by the red papers and propaganda. we still have to play difficult matches against aek, paok, xanthi away. i also dont think that the match against larissa will be easy. just because they came up to a' ethniki doesnt meen that they arent a good team. they will most probably be one of the teams hardest to beat at home.

personally i am not too confident for the european matches yet. if we play like that we will break our own record against real and loose something like 10-0. just because we won against pao, who won against wisla doesnt make us a european powerhouse. lots of things have to be changed so that we will play well this year.

here is another proof of georgatos being a kolopaido:

damn i didnt know this many manges had computers

:tup:

Forums would be universally improved when kids and teenagers realize that remote swearing isn't the way to prove one's masculinity. In a face to face situation (ie not from the safety of the mob crowd), most of those "mangkes" would duck away as silently as possible.

And I don't get that swearing and hateful speech in general are required for enjoying this sport. Tease me to death, I would try to accept it. But hate, over-generalizations ("all Oly/Pao/etc fans are idiots") and revengeful mentality ("you hit me first...") are not my cup of tea. That doesn't mean I am a coward nor that I couldn't defend myself by my own bare hands (or even worse...). It's simply that I don't need to prove it to myself everyday.

A man is a man even without using insults and name calling at first chance.

Re dipapa i have no idea what the ###### that was all about...i dont know about everyone else , but I personally swear because it is engraved in my vocabulary and its as simple as that , now as for your paragraph or two of wisdom, it sounds like your full of yourself , let me guess you took a couple philosophy classes and a social science...anyway this is a soccer topic so i will attemp to save it with a few words about the game......it just plain sucked balls, both teams looked like 2nd rate teams, and oly has some good actors.....but it is the first game so i hope we will see a better, classic, history making soccer game in kara.......geia

wut the hell happenned in this forum

were talking about terriosts and etc

###### this s%$#! lets talk about soccer

anywayz Olympiakos had there fun with Pao now lets move on to more serious things

we play in 2 weeks v Rosenborg and we have a Greek league game right before that so lets focus on that

Archived