Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the game of all games is upon us with all hours to spare

in one sense i feel that this game will be on the more entertaining side of things

on the other side i feel that only hype will make this game entertaining

reason i feel it will be high scoring

b/c of Pao and OSFP lack of defense through the middle at the moment

Pao looked very shaky v Wisla

while OSFP didn't shine themselves during Friendly games but again they are friendly games

now why do i think it will only be hype simple reason the fans expect alot from there respective teams and a bit too much at times

i mean if Pao loses to OSFP at there own home ground the fans will probably kill every Pao player

that is why i feel in the last couple of years Pao V OSFP haven't been in the entertaining end of football

hopefully tomorrow it will be entertaining

and Olympiakos wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wuts the expected formation of both teams ???

both teams will play the same system. 4-2-3-1. sollied chose this one because he isnt sure if the team is ready to play his 4-3-3 already. with this lineup osfp will have at least one advantege already. because goumas and biscan are missing, we will be better, or should at least be better on the high play. but we'll see that in the match.

pao:

--------------------------------olisadebe-----------------------------

papadopoulos----------------gonzales--------------charalambidis

-------------------conseicao-------------andric----------------------

seric--------------moris-------------------kotsios------------vyntra

--------------------------------galinovic------------------------------

osfp:

-------------------------------konstantinou---------------------------

djordjevic----------------------rivaldo--------------------babangida

----------------------toure-------------------stoltidis-----------------

georgatos---------kostoulas----------anatolakis-----mavrogenidis

--------------------------------nikopolidis-----------------------------

why isnt ert-sat in greece showing the game? i thought they would shiw it?

you mean ERT in Greece ? The rights for PAO have been tied up by ALPHA there, hence why they didn't televise.

Good win, and a much needed good start to the championship by beating our 'rivals' . We didn't catch any crazy apodosi (no suprise this being our first official match) but I really liked the job the midfield did today. Even with 11 players, the opposition still could not threaten for an equalizer. The Kostoulas/Anatolakis duo also performed very well and held firm. As we start to get some games under us, we'll start to see our real capabilities.

FORZA THRYLARA !

And now I'am wondering how much of a fine and game suspension that dolofono Morris will recieve ? A viscious attack on an opposing player after the goal was scored, and the throwing of his jersey at the official. I'am sure he'll get what he deserves. :ph34r:

Untill next time, customers.

Oh man it must hurt 0-2 in front of their fans and we werent even ready yet....... :LOL: I TOLD YOU LAGOI WERE NOT WISLA and whats up with the nervousness?? kicking and punching our guys?? Seric had the balls to say they played better and should have won and that they werent nervous...... :huh: is this guy for real?? I'd get ready guys were gonna get bombarded about the ref and how he helped us win :tdown:

FORZA THRYLE!!!!! 0-2

Shittman13,(Pittman13)

I don't think you're a true PAO fan, because I think true PAO fans are a little more educated than you are file. Read it and weep. Wisla was nothing compared to what you will see Sunday night at the Olympiako Stadio. Thrylos 2 Pao 0, and maybe even more like Montoya040 stated. Trust me, there will be only one team on the field, and PAO players will get a taste of the Thrylos of 2005-06.

YOU R RIGHT

GREEK SOCCER IS NOT EUROPEAN FOOTBALL MAN (WAIT N SEE)

AS 4 my eductaion?

RIGHT AGAIN,

BEEN IN FRENCH SWISS ENGLISH N AMERICAN SYSTEMS,, BUT NO GREEK SCHOOL 4 ME!!! XAAAAAAAA!

(ALTHOUGH BORN N RAISED IN GREECE, U?????)

CONGRATS 4 YO PREDICTION MAN (WITH A BIT OF PUSHIN FROM THE REF)

ANYWAY, JUST ONE GAME, ENJOY GEEZER, EUROPE IS NOT FAR AWAY

TURLU

LAMA

I'd  get ready guys were gonna get bombarded about the ref and how he helped us win :tdown: 

Perhaps it would be better to show the yellow card at Kotsios. When watching it from the TV it seems that Kotsios indeed wanted to push Okkas but (most likely) not by hitting his face. Anyway, I don't think that Pao could equalize our first goal.

Okkas was lethal for vazeloi tonight : first the red card (where he played a small theatrical performance, very common in Greek games) then his excellent piercing pass to Djole (by far our best player). Ribbo didn't help very much. Babaginta seems a good solution for our right offensive wing but he needs work.

Anyway, it was a bad game where Olympiakos proved cold-blooded enough to catch one of the very few opportunities to score. A very nice start for us.

nice to win against pao in the first round, even away, but if we play like that in europe i see us loosing 5-0 against rosenborg at home. :angry: :angry: :angry:

it was a bad match from both teams, but for gods sake, we couldnt really create a chance in front of paos goal. the only chances i remember were the one of the goals and ribos shot that went out. our right side wasnt even out there. mavrogenidis had some good tackles, but he didnt help offensively at all. babangida wasnt existing on the field and whenever he got the ball he lost it right away.

if we play like this in europe, after two rounds we wont even have enough not-booked players to complete a starting lineup. i didnt like osfp at all today. our defense looked good, but mostly because pao wasnt playing good in offense.

konstantinou didnt do anything. ribo had some scenes where he tried to do something. babangida, was he out there? only djole did some stuff today.

i'm happy we won. but i'm not happy with our teams performance at all. i just hope we will improve a lot within the next two weeks.

we got wut we all wanted today

a great win for Olympiakos in hostile territory

where Olympiakos showed there poise and experience through all the difficulties

Stoltidis again scores a significant goal with the help of the player of the match

Djordjavic our captain

who was cheap shoted by a no name player and that bum should be punished for his action towards Djordjavic and to the referee

unfortunately instead of hearing how it was a great win for Olympiakos

Pao fans will look to the refs b/c thats wut they do best

the funny part is we didn't even play as well as i would liked

but the difference between this game and last season is that we scored on just a few chances

we only had i say 4 good chances and completed 2 of them not bad

should do better lol

our big name players really didn't come to play today

i guess rivaldo and konstandinou don't really play well in a 4-5-1 but the club mangaged to win

Olympiakos#1

Pittman13,

No need to brag about where you went to school man, but I guess its the only thing you can be proud of after the drubbing PAO took today. Myself, born in Athens, came to Kanada at eight years of age, and starting my first year in Uni. of Toronto (Political Science) this year. And watch out for the "European" Thrylos, because we will give Real Madrid a run for their money for first place in Group F.

Archived