no C.L. or already no points in the first round lol

but lets worry about our team on the field we do that were fine

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say OSFP - 2, PAO - 2

It will end in a draw.

wut the hell kinda of prediction is that

we have a chance to put the dagger in Pao's heart right from the start of the season

there on the heels of exiting C.L. and in the same week lose to Olympiakos on there own home turf

we need to win an away game so badly just for the sake of the clubs psyche

just win

Three stories...

1) PAO attacks with all their power and leave gaps in their defence. Haruna takes up the pedal and scores the only goal that silences OAKA... 0-1 OLYMPIACOS...

2) Along with the first whistle, PAO start aggressively and push their rivals inside their box and a corner headed in by IGOR BISCAN gives PAO the lead:1-0... Back come THRINOS and they miss a few chances and seeing the gaps in the defence, PAO score a second by PAPADOPOULOS five minutes from time... 2-0 PAO...

3) Game starts and goes on like a stalemate. There are only a few chances for both teams and THRINOS come closest when a KONSTANTINOU header skims the crossbar... 0-0 DRAW...

I say OSFP - 2, PAO - 2

It will end in a draw.

wut the hell kinda of prediction is that

we have a chance to put the dagger in Pao's heart right from the start of the season

there on the heels of exiting C.L. and in the same week lose to Olympiakos on there own home turf

we need to win an away game so badly just for the sake of the clubs psyche

just win

It's an actual prediction, not just a bunch of hopeful posts here. I'm being realistic.

COMMIN 4 YA GAY-VROI;;;

NOW THAT WE ARE 'PIRAVLOMENOI'

watshout for da hit man...

just stay home monday, and everythin will b ok...

turlu,

lama

ELAS EVROPI PANATHINAIKOS

GA-BIP TO LIMANI

KIO OLIMPIAKOS

:not:

Pao will be on a high

since they won a dramatic game that booked them into C.L.

but that will be the only thing good happenning to Pao for the rest of the week

since Olympiakos will come into Spiros Louis Stadio and beat them on their own home ground infront of 60,000 fans

Olympiakos must win for many reasons and they will

i think pao will win 3-1, i would say we would score more but we dont need any margin to go through like today so they will slow up after the third...As for Rivaldo he is a year older, konstandino as you will find out soon is overatted and it is in our stadium ...so good luck oly, cuz you ll need it

you forget a couple of things.first you guys played 120 min tuesday while osfp was not.second you guys didn t play that well,not that osfp is at the level we want but still we kept most of our players and we have no injuries.third ribo a year older but still got the touch so no worries my friend.fourth konstantinou was good when he was playing for pao but now he is overrated,yeah right,for last i am just going to remind you that osfp has a better team and sunday we are going to prove it.

pana is dreamin now they won today they really gonan think they gonan beat olympiacos are u serious dont say oly will win or pana u never know till the game star but i think it gonna be close

Shittman13,(Pittman13)

I don't think you're a true PAO fan, because I think true PAO fans are a little more educated than you are file. Read it and weep. Wisla was nothing compared to what you will see Sunday night at the Olympiako Stadio. Thrylos 2 Pao 0, and maybe even more like Montoya040 stated. Trust me, there will be only one team on the field, and PAO players will get a taste of the Thrylos of 2005-06.

After not using Stoltidis and running a Toure/Djordjevic/Rivaldo midfield and seeing his abscence, I think Sollied is going to use Ierokli without a doubt giving Toure the opportunity to go on the attack when necissary.

My lineup:

-Nikopolidis

-Mavrogenidis

-Kostoulas

-Anatolakis

-Bulut

-Stoltidis

-Toure

-Djordjevic

-Babagida

-Rivaldo

-Konstadinou

Hello folks! Just returned from vacations. I was only intermittently following the friendlies Oly plyed during preseason. Although I am quite disappointed from the "girokomeio" tranferred to us during summer and the absense of any proved right winger, I am almost (one could never be sure with football) pretty confident that this season Oly will have by far the most prominent role in the domestic league :

1. Sollied seems to understand our major deficiencies and is trying hard to overcome them. This is the first preseason where the team played some serious friendlies and showed early signs of improvement. He is quite methodical and I believe that, assuming the upper management won't intervene, he will give us the european identity we lack.

2. We kept all our proven players (though they are 1 year older) and Ribbo seems to be in big "kefia". Giovanni and a few other "kreata" left the team. At least, we will be playing with 11 players ;)

3. Toure likely has proven to be a major tranfer in a position where we were solely dependent on Stoltidis. I think that, with him side to side with Ierokli, the outcome of the horrible Anfield night would be entirely different. And for a first time, we have multiple choices in the attacking field.

This is why I think that we will get a positive result at OAKA. Yeah I know, such derbies are unpredictable, Pao has the additional advantage of the two official CL games and Oly fans will be absent. But even non-Oly fans admit that this year we have a clear technical superiority. Pao's only hope to overcome this superiority is their lower average player age. Hoping that our team will perform consistently during the 2nd half...

Vasilios, it seems quite evident that Georgatos will get the likely start at left-back, rather than the Turk Boulut. But I'd rather have Georgato in the midfield where he can be more effective, as his offensive qualities are better than his defensive. Maybe play Boulut or Venetidi at left-back and move Geo up to left-midfield. In any case, Georgato is in form, and I don't see a OSFP starting eleven without him. ;)

i cant believe i got away with that post!!??!! no juventus jokes? nothing???

may the best team win and may both teams advance in the c.l. and i trully hope that biscan and conceisao start doing better because i feel very confident about oly and pao in the c.l. this year and maybe finally we'll both make news in europe and get our country some much needed points and respect.

Hello folks! Just returned from vacations. I was only intermittently following the friendlies Oly plyed during preseason. Although I am quite disappointed from the "girokomeio" tranferred to us during summer and the absense of any proved right winger, I am almost (one could never be sure with football) pretty confident that this season Oly will have by far the most prominent role in the domestic league :

1. Sollied seems to understand our major deficiencies and is trying hard to overcome them. This is the first preseason where the team played some serious friendlies and showed early signs of improvement. He is quite methodical and I believe that, assuming the upper management won't intervene, he will give us the european identity we lack.

2. We kept all our proven players (though they are 1 year older) and Ribbo seems to be in big "kefia". Giovanni and a few other "kreata" left the team. At least, we will be playing with 11 players ;)

3. Toure likely has proven to be a major tranfer in a position where we were solely dependent on Stoltidis. I think that, with him side to side with Ierokli, the outcome of the horrible Anfield night would be entirely different. And for a first time, we have multiple choices in the attacking field.

This is why I think that we will get a positive result at OAKA. Yeah I know, such derbies are unpredictable, Pao has the additional advantage of the two official CL games and Oly fans will be absent. But even non-Oly fans admit that this year we have a clear technical superiority. Pao's only hope to overcome this superiority is their lower average player age. Hoping that our team will perform consistently during the 2nd half...

every year(also when we won the championship) oly fans are always talking about technical superiority?

who has this ability?

okkas! kostandinou? anatolakis! stoltidis!

u have at most this year a handfull of good technical players! nothing more.

we will talk on sunday night again

Archived