Phantis Forums

The perfect Scenario!

While I was sitting in my computer today doing NOTHING as usual, I thought of the best possible scenario for the end of the league....

One thing to tell you!!!

WE SHOULDN'T BEAT AEK!!!! RATHER WE SHOULD DRAW THEM!!!

Explain: We need a win in Touba to get this scenario running. If we get the win, then we should DRAW AEK at home so that we are kept 1 point above thrynos and 1 point above AEK!!! Then AEK will play Thrynos for a baraz game for the entry to the CL next year!!!

And of course AEK must win the baraz game and send Thrynos to UEFA!!!! :LOL:

What do you think? Is there a better scenario than this?

No way I don't like it. :nono:

Thrynos should always be in the CL. Just imagine a year without nights like the 7-0 of Juventus or the 3-1 of Liverpool. How boring would that be? Thrynos makes good TV in europe, I don't wanna miss that.

Sounds pretty good, have to admit.

However, Gavros in the Ch.League is one of life's beautiful small pleasures. Dont know if my winter will be the same without it..

Why, is there a difference when gey-ros is in the UEFA? It is still one of life's beautiful pleasures!!! :P
Yeah, basically the komodia shifts from Tuesday/Wednesday nights to Thursdays :)

But I hear that top clubs in Europe are signing a petition to ensure Oly enter Champions League next year so that they don't lose their best PELATI :LOL:

the main thing is that pao get 1st place, the title and direct qualification to CL.

i know its funny to watch osfp lose in CL, but who ever joins us, hehe, in the CL must perform well, if we dont, because then greece will be moved up, and then two teams get direct qualification. but at the moment, i wouldnt mind if AEK or OSFP get in.

And I will ask again... YOu didn't like the 1-3 and 4-0 against Newcastle?

Thynos wears his good European suit no matter the competition.... :P

yeah same here we also wanna see 5-0 scores

gonzo playing wrestling instead of football and costing his team wins

PS: we went further then you this year despite the 4-0

if it were the last game, I'd say OK, but we must be playing to win every game until the end....

By the way, only the goal sum counts (not whether home/away)...so AEK/OLY are exactly tied and if there's a tie, they must play a third game to decide position.

Did you hear that upon hearing Pappou's suggestion, a fight broke out between the top euro teams--slated fot the CL--and the others, slated for UEFA...... They both want OLY, so they'll have a chance to spank the gavroi.......

pappou here is my scenario from another thread (The Title Race in the A' Division forum), which accomplishes exactly the same thing:

I think PAOK - PAO game will end up in a tie. However I think PAO will win the rest of the games, including the important one against AEK. That's 10 points for them making it 66 points total. I also assume AEK will win the rest of the games, except for the one against PAO. 55+9=64 points. As for Olympiakos, I see them getting a tie in one of their games (Aigaleo or Iraklis) and winning the rest, hence the 63 points. No need to mess with baraz games. So we will have:

1. PAO 66

2. AEK 65

3. OSFP 63

But then again I could be totally wrong in my predictions. :D

Didn't Goumas said the same scenario about Osfp and Aek plaing for the C.L. spot ? The only difference he didn't said anything about a draw with Aek.

I would personaly like to see Aek loose to us with a heavy score at Leoforo because this year they have taken the upper hand on the 3 previus games against us.

ospf have hard games aswell... they wont finish with four wins, no way, i can be sure of that.

I hope ospf do go in the UEFA cup and get knocked out first round. Living in England olympiakos makes greek football seem like a joke, atleast if they get knocked out in the first round (which noone really cares about) it wont make the newspapers.

Of the 3 teams we have the most difficult programme. We have 2 derbys.

I hope to god I am wrong but I think AEK will take the protathlima.

They will also take the kypelo but that's another story.

PAO will make Champions League and Oly will have to go UEFA. Oly had 8 years of CL and managed to do fcuk all with it so they don't deserve another chance. They will just disgrace Greece agian. I think they should be shut inside the country.

too funny boys B)

PAO will reclaim the championship! You better believe it!

It's a pity the gavroi can't make a better mark in europe. I would rather see PAOK or Xanthi (far from it though) in CL and get a taste of it.

I do recall that match between Real M and AEK a couple of years ago..now that was sweet.

On another note, I just got a wonderful PAO scarf which my friend brought from Crete and placed it behind the rear deck of my car..it looks so beautiful there with the sun making it glare..would wish to use it someday at a live PAO match.

Would like to show a pic of it but for some reason the site doesnt allow..Ziaka help svp ;)

By the way, I had asked my friend to get more PAO gear but those 2 official shops in Rethymno listed on Trifilli.gr don't even exist. <_<

pretty nice scenario

but i don't think Paok will give Pao the win in toumba

acutally since u mentioned Olympiakos and AEK tie

doesn't AEK technically have the tie breaker 1-1 aggregate but their one is a away goal ????

but i really think and hope it will come down to Olympiakos v Pao for the title

i want that so bad that i can taste it

Archived