• Bayern
    • England
    • Italy
    • Germany
    • Spain/Portugal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading Italian newspapers, i've not heard yet about an interest of italian teams for mihalaki...i would be very happy, anyway, to see him playing in Italy next years. I just hope he won't finish like karagounis (but the problem, there, is that mancini doesn't understand anything)

I have a feeling he will stick around for a while still. His train passed after that goal against Barca in Nou Camp!!

m_kafes were are your sources for the precontractual agreement with Benfica? Is his confirmed bc i have heard it on this forum before i think!

My opinion is that he will go to Liverpool! You see, i've heard that Baros is going to Benfica next year. That's probably another hint from Liverpool. Actually the precontractual agreement is with Liverpool not Benfica

MIhalis is either staying or going to Benfica he has got a precontractual agreement with them that would only come into force if he does not resign with PAO

Nai re Mihalis is going to Benfica... He wanted to go to a better championship.... What the heck is he going to Benfica for.. He can play in the Champions League with Pao where he is comfortable..... A better championship doesnt mean Portugal... He is better off going back to play in cyprus for Paralimni then play in Benfica...

Though the Greek league sucks, but PAO consistently goes to the CL, unlike other teams mentioned.... and besides if I were advising him, I'd tell him to go where ever he can definitely see playing time... a good player, a fighter like MK, needs to play not stay on the bench... it's such a waste! Karagounis shouldn't be happy with his playing time at Inter either...

These guys make enough money, so I'd think playing, making a name for yourself, enjoying your brief time as a top players would be more important than few extra $.... at that pay scale it doesn't really matter...these people (if they're smart) they're set for life!

mihalis will either stay at pao, or leave to england, is what i think. if he goes to benfica, he'll be beside fyssas, but then again, the portugese league isnt very competitive. but there are a couple of good teams, ie Porto (last yrs UCL champs), Sporting (are in final 4 in uefa cup), boavista.

but going to englnad would be better of for him. he would probably get game time, but he would gain much more experince there than at portugal.

I have a feeling he will stick around for a while still. His train passed after that goal against Barca in Nou Camp!!

m_kafes were are your sources for the precontractual agreement with Benfica? Is his confirmed bc i have heard it on this forum before i think!

I have heard it on ERA SPORT on a late night show called XWRIS 090.

One of the reporters had spoken with someone from Cyprus who gave him that info, but did not say anything more other than what I have mentioned.

Apparently, as I later found out, his manager has good connections with a technical director of PORTO who will be working for BENFICA next year.

The report also said that MIHALIS wants to stay and he will only go if the offer from PAO is crap.

• 3 weeks later...

According to sportaction.gr konstantinou turned down Pourtsmouth offer.. He does not want to go to a lesser club.. In the coming weeks he will be talking with the Greens.. If a bigger team wants him he will be gone in a heart beat.. Hopefully not.......

yeah, i agree with you bides that he wont go to siena or werden bremen, probably b/c that siena arent very good and werden wont give him much game time. just look at chariteas, he got hardly anytime. with the portsmouth offer, i thought that he might of actually gone, but i guess then he wouldn't play any games in europe, BUT, he would be playing against the likes off Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell, and other great defenders.

According to sportaction.gr konstantinou turned down Pourtsmouth offer.. He does not want to go to a lesser club.. In the coming weeks he will be talking with the Greens.. If a bigger team wants him he will be gone in a heart beat.. Hopefully not.......

I saw that as well - at least he has the sense not to leave us for Portsmouth!

Anyways - apparently now after Easter, Tzigger is due back in greece (he was in the US) and is set to start talks with Mihali and agent! so lets hope the two parties come to an agreement and we see Mihalis in green for the next few seasons!

:nw:

• 1 month later...

according to Panatha.gr and news in simerini. Konstantinou will be off to Villareal.. Huge move for him..They finished third in Spain.. Pellegrini was the anchor man for this move.. Huge loss for us...We will miss you Mihalaki by June 20th this will all be confirmed>>

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone knows how critical I can be of PAO managers... :P

In Mihalis' case, I do not see how I could blame them.

He does not want to stay at PAO and this is a personal decision more than anything,

there are rumors that a girlfriend has to do with it...

PAO has given him the best contract out of ANY player,

a distinction which I do not think he deserves any more than Karagounis, Seitaridis or Bassinas, who were paid much less.

I am convinced he will not sign for PAO, as PAO is not willing to pay him the wages he has been earning.

I wish him luck in finding a good team to play for, instead of waisting his life on the bench!

PEACE

i think Alaves would be an awesome match for Mixalhs.....he will get plenty of goals and Alaves have a strong team coming up...

also lets not forget he is linked to limani too.........

I have to agree with Drakos.. Alaves would be agreat fit for him...He can try his luck in Primera Division...

The reds are in the hunt for him and karagounis it could be an interesting few weeks... Pao have not offered Konstantinou a contract as of yet....

Isn't every PAO player?... :D

Even Iversen that gauros wants, they link him to PAO.

Osfp wants Iversen, and to make him a BIG deal they are fabricating these rumors about PAO's interest in him.

This makes it sound like they are snatching another good one under PAO's nose

For years now osfp has been "scouting" for PAO prospects, it is easy after all.

PAO does the work and their "pres" does the stealing.

Karagounis, Kyrgiakos, Konstantinou, Bassinas, Antonis.

Remember Vyntra, and all the problems with Paniliakos...

Socrates :ph34r: wants them all :nono:

Only got one so far, but there is still time.

Why is PAO so secretive about their signings?...

They know, and they have been burned before.

After all, look who their "team" ended up with, as a coach, the same guy PAO was... :LOL:

PEACE

Archived