• England
    • Italy
    • Germany
    • Spain/Portugal

lets be honest here and logical

nikopolidi and kostadinou were not made any offers from PAO

thats all

even though they want kiriako y cant they concentrate on Niko and Mihalis

now if u were them what would u do seem employment elsewhere or just stay unemployed?

I can understand if both these guys were offered the same money from PAO to stay and they chose the reds fine then u have a reason to hate him however when there is no 0 from your team... can u blame them for leaving?

i

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the #1 thing is that the signature on that contract will belong to Mixalhs Konstantinou. Its his choice to betray his fans. Nobody elses. If he does sign I will boo him like Andoni.

like u would not do the same thign if OSFP gave you more $$$$$$ like nikopolidis

bottom line

PAOS management made no attempt to resign him Mihali so what would you do

oNLY osfp HAS offeed him money to play for them

what u guys cant actually come out and say lets sign him?

Say home because u live by this " rule " you dont sign with your hated rivals"

or actually go play somewhere else

Come on.!

the real traitors here is you dumb management\look how many players have left for better teams !!!!

you dont understand how much PAO fans loved this guy.....

I wouldnt do that no, not unless i had no other option. Mixalakhs has no other offers but that is ridiculous because he should, he just has a spastic agent. A player of his caliber can do way better than OSFP, he knows it, he could go out there and really try to find a club (which if i were him i would do) and sign for one- my LAST option would be OSFP.

I wont beleive that NO OTHER club would be interested in signing him. Thats bullshit, we all know that. This guy could star in Holand, Germany, England, Belgium teams that pay well and play in europe...he could even get a good role on a spanish team.....

now im angry that we are not going to offer him a contract and we are now going after Zeflakof!!! what the hell is this?!

well according to mitsou the only club (he would sign for in greece) is us if he dont find a club outside greece!

remember lymberopoulos(also triyng to find a club and then he went to aek)

well unless he scores about 30 goals for frinos he will never leave for a good european club and to end the story what a bad move! first youre going to this big team then to this and finally u end up at FRINOS!

wow what a career move! u want to leave the club to test yourself at the highest level and then u go 2 steps atleast backwards :LOL:

Good Morning gents,

Having read the news which kind of indicates that Mihalaki could go to OSFP, and reading some of the reactions from a lot of you, it seems to make perfect sense that he will take the money, and why not? As a player who is nearing the end of his carreer, he should take as much as he can.. Would you be upset if it was another team, NO, So we should look at ti as pure bussiness decisions.

Players always go for the money, as they should. The old belief that the shirt is what one plays for, died with my generation. Today it is all about the money

So instead of crying, and making accusations about Mihalaki, we should be concetrating on supporting team.. Players come and Go, the teram and its fans Stay.

Plus i believe that this year, Manoli will be a major impact....

End of his career the guy is 27 years old....What career is he ending he is in his PRime my friend!!

Players always go for the money, as they should. The old belief that the shirt is what one plays for, died with my generation. Today it is all about the money

So instead of crying, and making accusations about Mihalaki, we should be concetrating on supporting team..

Well said :tup:

lets be realistic drako coz obvously u belive in this Theory of "playing for the shirt" Or "Loyalty to the fans" ;)

well mate im sorry but ur living in the real world where its not fine and dandy, and people go where the money is and thats the end of that.... i dnt understand why u r soo hooked on that theory where a player like kostantonou would sacrifice $$$ for the fans or the shirt??? GET REAL!!!! this is his job (playing football) and if he receives a contract where he will get what he wants then he should go, no matter what team it is!! get over this whole rivalry between pao n the geys coz this doesnt come into play when money is involved.....

Now lets look at this whole situation, the only team that has offered him what he wants or close to it is the geys, now alot of u people r scratching ur heads and wondering why he hasnt got any offers from abroad??

some of you say its his agent?

some of you say that he has been over hyped by the media or fans?

some of you say big teams dnt recognise him??

Question is, since "no one" is intrested in him, then why the hell dnt they try n re-sighn him?? i mean sure his contract is big but im sure he will sighn something close to it yet our management doesnt even try!!!! TRY FOR F***S SAKE!!!!

This is why i blame management if he goes to the geys, because they didnt even "try"!!! whats next seariously b4 alot of you guys wake up?? not re-signing Gonzalez because his racist to greeks? (thats the excuse they will come up with, or propaganda they will realese to the media as 4 da reasons why they didnt offer him a new contract or sold him?) Then whos next Pap?? ohhh thats right he likes taking little boys to Papaland for a good time and management doesnt wanna re-sigh a petafile... ;)

Let me ask u a question adonis and Drakos (since i like a good debate), How come me (Hollywood) who lives in Australia, who cant read greek that good and by the time i read an article and have understood it would be the next day could possibly have guessed 6 months from today that management would not re-sigh kostantinou and would use an outrages excuse not to sighn him (he F***ed someones doughter within the club and doesnt recognise the baby as his own, and pao doesnt agree to that because they r a family club??)

How could i have predicted that they would use an excuse not to re-sighn him???

Because they did the same thing with Adoni!!! and im not convinced one bit about his situation because to me it doesnt make sense!!! yet alot of you people Swallowed the story like a cheep hooker in Thai land :nono:

Seariously whos gonna be next after kostantinou??? and u wonder why drakos, that management dont give a s%$#! about the fans and keep screwing us like this with transfers and letting good players go!!! because fans like u let them get away with murder, fans like u belive in there crap, fans like u hate the geys so much that they use that as there excuse to get away with anything, fans like u r soooo loyal to the club that u cnt Comprehend reality without any bias because u wear ur green glasses 24/7!!! wake up and smell the cheese because u cant have it both ways my friends.....

Management sucks..Mihalaki all the best...Paos management will remeber him when hes firing past Galinovic..Cheap pieces of crap..Nikopolides was laughing last when he won the double we are the idiots.........

Management sucks..Mihalaki all the best...Paos management will remeber him when hes firing past Galinovic..Cheap pieces of crap..Nikopolides was laughing last when he won the double we are the idiots.........

damn Bidis just admit your a gey fan...... if Mike signs to hell with him i wish him the worst in his footballing career with OSFP.

As for the loyalty to the shirt or whatever u mentioned Hollywood: yes that is true, players are gonna cross over sometimes, but Mixalakhs could have easily gone abroad and made a career for himself if he had gotten off his ass and did something, or noticed how shitty his agent is. Dont tell me the only place in the entire world he could go is OSFP. There are so many teams he could go to and get great money if his agent got off his ass. If that was the last good deal in the world yeah i expect him to take it. But its not, hes just making it so, so to hell with him. Its his signature its his fault for going to OSFP. Its managements fault for him not playing at PAO.

by the way Galinovic was WAY BETTER A KEEPER last season than Nikopolidis. It wasnt even close! The kota had a big help in them losing 7 point lead.....Galinovic had how many clean sheets last season? plenty.

Buy buy Michalaki.

In most of his PAO carreer he rightly had the title "arch-palto" and he scored 15 goals in 3 years. When he was interested to make another contract he was scoring like Antoniadis.

Screw him. I wish to the gaurous Michalakis to be as "trela" as he was for us in the first years in the greek championship.

I hope they are wise enough to make him an one-year contract.

2+1 year contract is whats being heard...............................

Drake : Tell me then, what clubs could he have gone to ? Be realistic, and where CL would not be a factor.

realistic? wat the hell? youre saying NO OTHER CLUB would want him? Alaves? Club Brugge? Anderlecht? Benfica? Porto? Any english team except top 4........, Celtic, Rangers, CSKA Moscow, Dinamo Moscow, many bundesliga sides, many dutch sides, Feyenoord, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Many French teams, probably some mid table Italian clubs too.....many of those teams would be lucky to have Mixalakhs. whatever im sick of hearing about this s%$#!. He could have gotten off his ass and found a club but he went to his archrivals,...thanks for the goals, now ###### off.

Drake : Tell me then, what clubs could he have gone to ? Be realistic, and where CL would not be a factor.

realistic? wat the hell? youre saying NO OTHER CLUB would want him? Alaves? Club Brugge? Anderlecht? Benfica? Porto? Any english team except top 4........, Celtic, Rangers, CSKA Moscow, Dinamo Moscow, many bundesliga sides, many dutch sides, Feyenoord, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Many French teams, probably some mid table Italian clubs too.....many of those teams would be lucky to have Mixalakhs. whatever im sick of hearing about this s%$#!. He could have gotten off his ass and found a club but he went to his archrivals,...thanks for the goals, now ###### off.
If all of those teams wanted him at some stage or another Drako, why didn't he go to them? Wage demands too high? Or do you believe that he's holding out to sign with Oly because he wants to screw PAO?

Gents, the reason that Mihalakis did not sign with anyother team, is simple, He is not that great of a player... The way we are discussing this guy one would think he was Batistuta. He is an average player that had a couple of good seasons. If he had shown anything he would have been scooped up by some foreign teams. His agent can only shop him to temas that want him...

I would rather have Manoli,when in form..He has more pace and is a beter technical player.

lets be realistic drako coz obvously u belive in this Theory of "playing for the shirt" Or "Loyalty to the fans" 

U know wat Hollywood and this mite be far fetched but I would play for the shirt and I would not go to the Gays if i was Mihalis - id rather not play soccer or go to a shitter mid table european team than sign for them! but thats just me.

At the end of the day he can earn enuff to ensure he will have a good life and future after football

but thats me - i love PAO that much that even playing for one season, or one derby in front of a sell out leoforos or oaka or wateva and have fans chant ur name would be a dream for me

and this guy was adored and worshipped for how many years!!! more than nikopolidis and PAO gave him the chance to play on a bigger stage than Iraklis and gave him a mill+ contract and he was partying it up living the good life screwing models - rem that season (or two) when he was in bad form, struggled to find the net etc PAO stuck by him.

And u know what - i couldnt careless about antoni either, he was at PAO for over a decade and he sold out for 200K extra, as pan g*****oun in my book

if mihalis wants to go to the gays so be it xestika, and im not gonna criticise the management as everyone does in here - u know why they brought these players like Mihalis in the first place and players like him come and go all the time!

i have a top with his name on the back and if goes there i would never wear it again! and thats my decision!

If all of those teams wanted him at some stage or another Drako, why didn't he go to them? Wage demands too high? Or do you believe that he's holding out to sign with Oly because he wants to screw PAO?
because he has a terrible, lazy agent. This guy has been linked to many huge clubs trust me he would be known--- even Tront Sollied knew about the guy when he came to the geys.....thats a small example....

and about the thing with the fans Hollywood i dont think you understand....he wasnt just popular, he was loved even when he played like s%$#! from the moment he stepped on the pitch, the one player we really should have lost patience with but never did was him. Even when he would miss a chance the whole stadium would sing mixalakh eisai trella....

anways this topic is kind of finished. He is a gey now. The rest is a matter for OSFP.

It has just been proven what I have been saying for years....

that Oly fans are in fact krifovazeles, they admire us so much all these years they have made it a policy to sign our left overs.... :tup: :tup: :tup:

You are welcome to Mikhali but remember, he is atherapefto vazelos :rolleyes:

Mikhali had the honour of wearing the green shirt, now he has gone to a smaller club.

We will move on and sign a replacement.

PAO IS NOT ONE PLAYER, PAO LIVES FOREVER

Anyone who comes here and feels anger at his departure is NOT a true VAZELO....

Remember, it's a player's honour to wear the PAO shirt, and not the other way around.

Good Morning gents,

Having read the news which kind of indicates that Mihalaki could go to OSFP, and reading some of the reactions from a lot of you, it seems to make perfect sense that he will take the money, and why not? As a player who is nearing the end of his carreer, he should take as much as he can.. Would you be upset if it was another team, NO, So we should look at ti as pure bussiness decisions.

So instead of crying, and making accusations about Mihalaki, we should be concetrating on supporting team.. Players come and Go, the teram and its fans Stay.

Plus i believe that this year, Manoli will be a major impact....

End of his career the guy is 27 years old....What career is he ending he is in his PRime my friend!!
well bidis go and join vromopaidikostantinou at frinos!

u love the shiity bastard so much, for me he does not even exist anymore!

may he rest in peace :box: :box:

vasilios!

the bastardo on youre avatar is now a old dirty bastardo.

plus goumas will give vromokostantinou a warm welcome back!

i bet he was never really looking for so club abroad but had already signed with frinos ages ago!

remember 6 months before his contract expires he can negotiate with anyone he like. just like antoni-super-fooker-melos-shiity-whore

on behalf all OSFP fans. I would like to congratulate PAOS management for not doing more to resign him and of course he joins the champs.

PAOS manegement reminds me of my hometown Montreal expos.. so many players they let go because they were too cheap to pay them and know not only are these guys gone so is the team

once again thank you PAO management

Archived