• AC Milan
    • Liverpool
    • Schalke
    • Bayern
    • England
    • Italy
    • Germany
    • Spain/Portugal

Well Apparently at PAO's first training session of this new season on Friday, Argiris Mhtsou the PAO president, made a few interesting comments.

He said that PAO never told Mihalis to leave, it was his wish to seek offers from overseas. However he maintains that if Mihalis does not go overseas, PAO is the first option for Mihalis in Greece.

Also, another thing I read in contra.gr somewhere is that PAO has agreed to everything with Bernardi Romeo but Vardinogiannis hasnt finalised yet bc there waiting to see what Mihalis does and if he does get an offer from overseas.

...interesting to see what happens

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive said this before... but i sence there are alot of pll who post in these forums who believe in rumors... which is fair enough... after all if it wasnt for rumors we would have nothing to talk about :blink:

Mixalaki will never wear that red shirt... end of story... but by all means keep arguing amongst yourselves on wether he will or not... its quite amusing!! :LOL:

Mitsou said it correctly... oversea's or PAO... end of story!!

I think we are going for Amorouso.

As for Kostantinou we should forget him. (the only true reason to keep him is for him to not join Osfp)

He left kyrastas (R.I.P.) daughter pregnant and that bitch probably doesn't want an abortion.

So Pao managment acts like a conservative dady (she is in the family of Pao...) and supports her decision to keep the baby while Kostantinou doesn't want to recoginze it.

What is next... Pao managmet is like the mafia series of the "Sopranos". Tzigger should be now called Tonny or something. And we have Alberto Malezani. Forget about it...

And I always thought that Big Mac and Beos were the bigest Mafia in Greek soccer...

I think we are going for Amorouso.

As for Kostantinou we should forget him. (the only true reason to keep him is for him to not join Osfp)

He left kyrastas (R.I.P.) daughter pregnant and that bitch probably doesn't want an abortion.

So Pao managment acts like a conservative dady (she is in the family of Pao...) and supports her decision to keep the baby while Kostantinou doesn't want to recoginze it.

What is next... Pao managmet is like the mafia series of the "Sopranos". Tzigger should be now called Tonny or something. And we have Alberto Malezani. Forget about it...

And I always thought that Big Mac and Beos were the bigest Mafia in Greek soccer...

LOL

I couldnt careless what Mihalaki does in his personal life to be honest! If he plays well for PAO and scores goals than thats wat matters to me!!!!

this chatter is unbelievable! PAO management acts as if simply trying to get rid of Michali and no replacements made or named!!! As stupid as it gets! <_<

so sad to see hollywood's signature team having four or five blank spots already!!! :ph34r:

this chatter is unbelievable! PAO management acts as if simply trying to get rid of Michali and no replacements made or named!!! As stupid as it gets! <_<

so sad to see hollywood's signature team having four or five blank spots already!!! :ph34r:

lol didnt think anyone would notice.... :D

Well not to start a debate on how the team should be played or not etc etc but you can fill the voids with Bides (lol the user mite get a hard on though) Wooter (even though im not a fan of his work) and tziolis! And a striking partnership of Pap and Gkekas! Or even olisadebe...wait nah he mite do his knee!

Btw - were forgetting Sanmartean - hopefully his fit for the start of the season and remains fit ................. ok now im dreaming LOL

he is about to ruin whatever good memories he gave to all pao fans!

he will only be remembered by being a traiter and not for anything else.

just like shiity antonis-super-melos

The only traitor is the F***en shitty management we have..Thats why only 4000 fans went to games last year...We have won title in 8 yeras..You can say what u want abou the best goalie in Greece or Konstantinou or karagounis or Kyriagkos this managment is s%$#!..No one else to blame these guys are going to stop playing football because they dont want to hurt the fans they make a living..It happens in hockey, baseball, in every sport..We have shitty management something has to be done the only thing we are going to win this year is gain of stress!!!

Pao management sayed If Mihali didnt find a team they are first in line..What first in line there all Malakes!!! There cheap kala na pathome!!!

kati trexei me ton mihali kai to flirt me tous gaurous!

i think that he wont be signing with the gays...the pro gay media last season didnt make this much of a deal when antonis signed with them, i mean before antonis was unveiled as a gay player!

i still think he will be going elsewhere in europe! i just dun see this kid signing for the gays over us!

and why would mhtsou come out and say those things about mihalis that they have the first say They didnt say that for antonis! ;) ;)

The only traitor is the F***en shitty management we have..Thats why only 4000 fans went to games last year...We have won title in 8 yeras..You can say what u want abou the best goalie in Greece or Konstantinou or karagounis or Kyriagkos this managment is s%$#!..No one else to blame these guys are going to stop playing football because they dont want to hurt the fans they make a living..It happens in hockey, baseball, in every sport..We have shitty management something has to be done the only thing we are going to win this year is gain of stress!!!

Pao management sayed If Mihali didnt find a team they are first in line..What first in line there all Malakes!!! There cheap kala na pathome!!!

4000 fans? yeah right attendance was much better last year...

Konstantinou is going to be a gey next year, lets just face it.

everyone blames management, they are partly at fault yes. But the #1 thing is that the signature on that contract will belong to Mixalhs Konstantinou. Its his choice to betray his fans. Nobody elses. If he does sign I will boo him like Andoni.

Also seriously if I was Mixalhs Konstantinou my first move would be TO FIRE MY AGENT. So many goals in CL, greek league, international, good age.......and he cant find ONE club outside greece to give him decent money? What the hell? This guy has had links in the past to Schalke, Porto, MILAN once even... and Im supposed to beleive theres nowher else to go? Bullshit. Mixalakhs could be a star in the shitty premeir league especially when players like Darius Vassell are getting big bucks and publicity.... That agent is a ###### idiot and if Mike signs with OSFP he has not ruined his career but just made him nothing more than a top A ethniki player...the guy had so much potential to be big abroad and get attention, it would have been huge for Cyprus to have a star player playing abroad (A ethniki is not abroad).....

So Cyprus loses, Mixalakhs loses, PAO loses, and many european teams miss out......

somebody go slash that stupid agents tires, he must just be so eager to get his commision or too lazy to leave Attiki in a hurry hes just going to talk with OSFP....

You know what i agree with Bidis 100%!!! Pao management is the sole reason why all our good players leave!!! and if he goes to the geys, do u think he cares about the fans??? i mean lets be realistic here, he wants as much money as the next man/women... i dnt think loyalty is worth s%$#! these days and i dnt blame him espeically when it concerns pao management...

alot of you people here winge about how come pao managment are so cheap ect ect... Then all of a sudden you listen to the propaganda pao management realeses concerning the reasons why they didnt re-sign players (e.g Nikopolidis was a trator wayyyyyy b4 they got a chance to offer him a contract *cough *cough bullshit, and now Kostantinou F***s someones doughter *cough *cough so what?, whats next Gonzalez likes little boys? ;) )

why dnt they jst come out and say "we dnt want to offer them a good contract because we want the money for our selves".... atleast there being honest ;)

However alot of you guys in here dnt know where to side!!! i mean your angry at management because there so fu-cking tight however u listen to there lies concerning the reasons why they didnt sign and u guys get so worked up about it u belive anything they say :blink:

Why dnt u guys step back for a second and consider everything that has happened with management, & think to your self "hang on, management do have the track record of screweing players (Kollka, Lybe, Nikop, Kostan, Kara ect...) and the fans with false hope (lies with sighnings e.g Romeo, Veron, Last year Berkamp, Wiltord ect...) and instead signing s%$#! players (e.g Maric, Zazutaz, Epalle, Ebede ect...)

then also think about it, management to have the resources to make up lies to the papers about players (nikopolidis issue & Kostantinous issue which by the way i anticipated b4 it came out with this bullshit!!!! if u guys think back and remember me saying i wonder what bullshit the gonna realease about kostantinou and the reason why they dnt re-sighn him :unsure: ) <<<------ to predictable :la:

However alot of you wont see the light because you guys are so bias and silly when it comes to the whole pao/oly rivalry and thats why management escapes alot of the time...

P.S Bidis not to offend you, but why did u take this stand against management??? i mean ive been against it for over two years now however u only decided to get "angry" with them because they screwed kostantinou?? why didnt u say anything about them when they screwed nikopolidis?? is your love for kostantiou that much :P anyways like they say its better late then never :tup:

everyone blames management, they are partly at fault yes. But the #1 thing is that the signature on that contract will belong to Mixalhs Konstantinou. Its his choice to betray his fans. Nobody elses. If he does sign I will boo him like Andoni.

Also seriously if I was Mixalhs Konstantinou my first move would be TO FIRE MY AGENT. So many goals in CL, greek league, international, good age.......and he cant find ONE club outside greece to give him decent money? What the hell? This guy has had links in the past to Schalke, Porto, MILAN once even... and Im supposed to beleive theres nowher else to go? Bullshit. Mixalakhs could be a star in the shitty premeir league especially when players like Darius Vassell are getting big bucks and publicity.... That agent is a ###### idiot and if Mike signs with OSFP he has not ruined his career but just made him nothing more than a top A ethniki player...the guy had so much potential to be big abroad and get attention, it would have been huge for Cyprus to have a star player playing abroad (A ethniki is not abroad).....

So Cyprus loses, Mixalakhs loses, PAO loses, and many european teams miss out......

somebody go slash that stupid agents tires, he must just be so eager to get his commision or too lazy to leave Attiki in a hurry hes just going to talk with OSFP....

im gonna break down your comments drakos as i like a good debate :D

First of all you say "its partly kostantonous fault because he put his signiture on the contract" perhaps it is if you look at it that way, but lets be realistic here what would u choose, $$$ or loyalty to the fans???

im gonna be honest and say $$$, also if u didnt get the good offers from abroad, and ur former employer (pao management) tried to destroy your reputation (the whole pregnet thing ;) by the way it takes two to tango) wouldnt you decide to stick it up ur former employers ass by signing for there enemys??

to be honest i would and i think u would to... :rolleyes: This whole concept appplies with nikopolidis as well (he was loyal to our club for a decade, he never spoke out and was quite then something happen (im convinced) that non of us know about, and he decided to screw management as well....

Now thats two top players who have "betrayed" pao!!! is it a Coincidence?? i dnt think so, how many players will it take for you to realise that its managements fault!!! you sit here n get angry at them for being tight and signing s%$#! players yet u fail to recognise this situation because ur bias and u hate the geys so muchhhhhhh that u cant be realistic :whistle:

Management do have a track record of screweing players (lybe, nikop, kostan, Kolka, kara) and screwing the fans with lies (promises of good players ect...) and being tight with the $$$ that any court in the world would lock them up for there sins ;)

yet u still belive there propaganda :whistle:

Well not to start a debate on how the team should be played or not etc etc but you can fill the voids with Bides (lol the user mite get a hard on though) Wooter (even though im not a fan of his work) and tziolis! And a striking partnership of Pap and Gkekas! Or even olisadebe...wait nah he mite do his knee!

Btw - were forgetting Sanmartean - hopefully his fit for the start of the season and remains fit ................. ok now im dreaming LOL

yeh i know however i was kinda hoping we would get better players by now.... :huh:

You know what i agree with Bidis 100%!!! Pao management is the sole reason why all our good players leave!!! and if he goes to the geys, do u think he cares about the fans??? i mean lets be realistic here, he wants as much money as the next man/women... i dnt think loyalty is worth s%$#! these days and i dnt blame him espeically when it concerns pao management...

alot of you people here winge about how come pao managment are so cheap ect ect... Then all of a sudden you listen to the propaganda pao management realeses concerning the reasons why they didnt re-sign players (e.g Nikopolidis was a trator wayyyyyy b4 they got a chance to offer him a contract *cough *cough bullshit, and now Kostantinou F***s someones doughter *cough *cough so what?, whats next Gonzalez likes little boys? ;) )

why dnt they jst come out and say "we dnt want to offer them a good contract because we want the money for our selves".... atleast there being honest ;)

However alot of you guys in here dnt know where to side!!! i mean your angry at management because there so fu-cking tight however u listen to there lies concerning the reasons why they didnt sign and u guys get so worked up about it u belive anything they say :blink:

Why dnt u guys step back for a second and consider everything that has happened with management, & think to your self "hang on, management do have the track record of screweing players (Kollka, Lybe, Nikop, Kostan, Kara ect...) and the fans with false hope (lies with sighnings e.g Romeo, Veron, Last year Berkamp, Wiltord ect...) and instead signing s%$#! players (e.g Maric, Zazutaz, Epalle, Ebede ect...)

then also think about it, management to have the resources to make up lies to the papers about players (nikopolidis issue & Kostantinous issue which by the way i anticipated b4 it came out with this bullshit!!!! if u guys think back and remember me saying i wonder what bullshit the gonna realease about kostantinou and the reason why they dnt re-sighn him :unsure: ) <<<------ to predictable :la:

However alot of you wont see the light because you guys are so bias and silly when it comes to the whole pao/oly rivalry and thats why management escapes alot of the time...

P.S Bidis not to offend you, but why did u take this stand against management??? i mean ive been against it for over two years now however u only decided to get "angry" with them because they screwed kostantinou?? why didnt u say anything about them when they screwed nikopolidis?? is your love for kostantiou that much :P anyways like they say its better late then never :tup:

I have been pissed off with management ever since Nikopolides left I dont give a crap where he plays he is greek he won the Euro if it wasnt for him being part Greece would have never won achieved what the got....WE lost all these good players..Drakos dont get me wrong its his signiture but what do u want the guy to do ..Maybe his agent does suck..He will be playing in the Champions League thats what he wants....Management is all to blame I dont care what anyone says..

KOlka, Kyriakos. Lymberopoulos, Karagounis, Fyssas, Seterides for gods sakes this guy is playing in Russia.. Nikopolides, Halkais, Konstantinou...

ONe championship in 8 years who is to blame Konstantinou with him and Nikopolides we actually won the double...Cheap team I cant believe it.....sorry it wasnt 4000 fans it was 5000 check the statistics...

Nikopolidis was playing for €170k yearly for PAO. PAO Management somehow screwed him and OSFP offered him a yearly €800k. Does he deserve it?... right to the last cent of it!!!

What does PAO management do after that? Find a mediocre GK from a Croatian team Kamen Ingrad and sign him for €120k to replace a EURO winning goalkeeper. I'm not saying Galinovic is bad; at times I defended him against many of you guys when many said Chalkias was better. But if Galinovic did not perform as expected (or over-perform for some of you)? then, every single PAO fan would see how pathetic this management is!

I believe it will be the same case with Michalis. Whether he signs for OSFP or not is not my problem. If OSFP offer him a worthy contract to sign then why on earth wouldn't he go to the gauro? Loyality is important, but not as important as the bulk of wallets, accept it!

If Konstantinou goes to OSFP, the deal will have different aspects than the signing of Niko last year. Let's look into it:

- Nikopolidis didn't play in the second half of 2003-04 season so he was NOT a crucial factor in PAO's title winning campaign. It was a good signing for OSFP because they had not real goalkeepers (Eleu left - Giannou is crap...etc). It was NOT the strongest blow for PAO to lose a player that had not played a single minute since January.

- Konstantinou has been the "in-the-field-leader" of PAO last season, performing well in the games the team sucked or striving the greatest effort when it was needed. He scored the goal against OSFP with four games to go, remember? It will be the WORST blow for PAO to lose their leader ---the team's co-leader (Mpasinas is also gone--- to their enemies! To add to that, OSFP would have scored a golden goal before the start of the season to PAO and PAO's goalkeeper "Vardino" is still awaiting the danger behind his goalline!!!

it is his signature his decision.....he wants to be an a**hole he gets to choose. Yeah we are stupid for letting him go. Management wasnt an ass to him...they just didnt reknew his contract. He was paid 1.5 million a year...management didnt think he was worth that much. We still should have offered him a new contract....

Management is not all to blame if konstantinou goes to Olympiakos thats ridiculous, I hate this management but this isnt their fault. Its their fault hes not at PAO next year. Not their fault he went to OSFP. Thats 100% His decision. Yes hes a professional player, and if he had issues with management then it would be nice to get back at them. But the fans? They loved Mixalakh, EVEN WHEN HE PLAYED LIKE s%$#! (he had some bad spells) people would sing his name like crazy when he touched the ball. They never gave up on him. So you would just turn your back on them? Come back to the club that gave you an opportunity to find a big club abroad and get flares thrown at you? You dont do that unless you have no choice. Mixalakh has no choice at the moment, thats because his agent is worthless. If he signs Id expect him to say something to the fans who loved him so much, if he doesnt then he can go with the rest of the kotes.

But the main thing is the AGENT. I honestly CANNOT beleive a player like Mixalhs Konstantinou can ONLY find an offer from Olympiakos. That is pathetic agenting. Absolutley Pathetic. You dont think clubs like PSV, Benfica, Porto, German league or even some spanish leagues have absolutley no interest in this guy? yeah right. Hes a good age, scores goals in europe and domestically, unbeatable in the air......and the only offer he can get is Olympiakos? BULL s%$#!. He can definitly find a team to get an equal or better offer than the one from Olympiakos. There is no question. Thats why its his fault for having an idiot for an agent.

What i cant understand is that with Romeo falling through and only hot air coming from the Amoruso and Inzaghi rumors, why doesnt PAO step in last minute and offer the same contract as OSFP? what the hell he has no transfer fee.....

if pao really wanted to keep him it would be very easy for them. konstantinou loved the team and he wouldnt think long about it to resign if they would offer him the same money like osfp. but like hollywood says, there is the possibility that something happened we all dont know. and because of that konstantinou is ready to sign with us (though i wont believe it untill i see the official announcement).

and the stuff mitsou said about "he wants to play abroad and we dont want to hold him back" doesnt look to me as the main reason pao didnt make any moves to keep him. it looks more like a way to find an excuse to not resign him and hide the true reasons.

yes, it is his signature on the contract but every other player would most probably do the same thing if it would be the best offer. but i have to agree withyou, that it is very weird, that he couldnt find a team abroad. he shouldnt have any problem to play for a mediocre team in all the big european leagues. if he would succeed in a big team, i dont know.

But the #1 thing is that the signature on that contract will belong to Mixalhs Konstantinou. Its his choice to betray his fans. Nobody elses. If he does sign I will boo him like Andoni.

like u would not do the same thign if OSFP gave you more $$$$$$ like nikopolidis

bottom line

PAOS management made no attempt to resign him Mihali so what would you do

oNLY osfp HAS offeed him money to play for them

what u guys cant actually come out and say lets sign him?

Say home because u live by this " rule " you dont sign with your hated rivals"

or actually go play somewhere else

Come on.!

the real traitors here is you dumb management\look how many players have left for better teams !!!!

But the #1 thing is that the signature on that contract will belong to Mixalhs Konstantinou. Its his choice to betray his fans. Nobody elses. If he does sign I will boo him like Andoni.

like u would not do the same thign if OSFP gave you more $$$$$$ like nikopolidis

bottom line

PAOS management made no attempt to resign him Mihali so what would you do

oNLY osfp HAS offeed him money to play for them

what u guys cant actually come out and say lets sign him?

Say home because u live by this " rule " you dont sign with your hated rivals"

or actually go play somewhere else

Come on.!

the real traitors here is you dumb management\look how many players have left for better teams !!!!

Very strong statements there, and i for one agree with you 110% our true mortal enemy isnt oly, or the players who left fro them, but its our Management, like someone said, "big club with small minded mangement"

Wake up... ;)

Good Morning gents,

Having read the news which kind of indicates that Mihalaki could go to OSFP, and reading some of the reactions from a lot of you, it seems to make perfect sense that he will take the money, and why not? As a player who is nearing the end of his carreer, he should take as much as he can.. Would you be upset if it was another team, NO, So we should look at ti as pure bussiness decisions.

Players always go for the money, as they should. The old belief that the shirt is what one plays for, died with my generation. Today it is all about the money

So instead of crying, and making accusations about Mihalaki, we should be concetrating on supporting team.. Players come and Go, the teram and its fans Stay.

Plus i believe that this year, Manoli will be a major impact....

To be serious and quite honest, the MANAGEMENT is the easiest target ALL THE TIME. And im sick and tired every time when i open a thread in here and all i see is management this and management that.

For one yes I agree with drakos its his Signature at the end of the day, and like the turk said there are differences this time round with the way the Mihalis saga has gone.

But wait for the best part yet - THE TRANSFER TO OSFP ISNT EVEN OFFICIAL YET!!

Yes we are all still waiting to see if in fact he does sign for them or not!

But back to the management fault!

For starters, it was the MANAGEMENT that brought these QUALITY players to PAO that are no longer playing. Mihalis was one Huge signing back how many years and as the papers say a Big Bam! Why didnt anyone go bag the management than. Or when we signed Lyberopoulos from Kalamata at what 21 20 yrs old, or Kolka and Michaelsen, how about when we got Fyssas from Panionios, adn Seitaridis!

Ohh btw did u happen and see how many young YOUTH players have resigned with us this season - not to mention the promotion of LEONTIOU and DARLAS.

Ohh but wait the Management are tightasses and dun spend money - well Congaysao isnt cheap and is cost vardi quite a bit! Whether he proves his critics wrong after his whole saga is a different story! Ohh and wait, Seric the transfer wasnt under a mill either!

As for letting all these players go! For starters the difference between the Gays offer and PAOs offer for Antonis was 200K. Fair enough bc he was in his thirties and if he wanted to sell out for 200K thats his agenda!

Karagounis signed for Inter BEFORE the Rizopoulis game! Before the title was even decided as his contract was ending!

Fyssas was sold at the age of 30 (correct me plz if im wrong) 6 months before his contract was ending bc otherwise PAO would have lost him for nothing! and at the age over 30 how much can you offer! Than we signed Munch to replace him and everyone thought he was a god!

Seitaridis was in a position where PAO could not hold onto him! Especiallya fter Euro - he has talent and he is the HIGHEST paid Greek now at Moscow! You think PAO has that kind of a budget!

As for Konstantinou - if it was his wish to play abroad than so be it! His contract was up, he was on over 1 million a year (1.2 i think) his 27 yrs old and drakos is right - what has his agent been doing!

In all honesty we are fanatics of the game but we arent the ones running the club so we dont know wat goes on and for wat reasons - but obviously there are people that know and they are in their positions running the club and they know more than us. So let them be!

And wat really pisses me off - is when PAO fans complain that Management has only got one league title in 8 years, yet when a PAO fan is fighting with a Gauro its the European Runs and winning matches in CL that matter! MAKE UP UR MIND bc if its making runs in europe and your fine with that than you should be happy with what the management has done! If not it just sounds hypocritical!

Some strong convictions here, good stuff.

I just want to touch upon Drakos comments on Mixalakis agent. Teams like PSV ? Benfica ? Even Charisteas couldnt find his way to start at Werder, and finally gets picked up by the worst Ajax in decades. Do I need more examples ? And of course he recieved SEVERAL offers from aboard but not from most of the clubs listed in the poll above (i hope you guys were joking on some of them) the boy wants CL play incorporated with that, and I can't blame him either, nor the 900,000 he'll be getting on a yearly salary. So why go play at a Mallorca or FC Koln or some middle table club ? Get real, he is assured of playing time, an even bigger fan base that will open their arms to him as was done with Antonaki, it simply seems pretty straight forward to me. Not to mention his former club that didn't even offer a contract to him, but go and sign Alouizi at first crack of dawn.

Archived