Phantis Forums

Ergotelis vs PAO

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you will beat aek but for this game I see Erogtelis 3-1

PAO under Malezani hasn't conceided a goal yet (7 matches total) and you thing that the bottom of the table team will score 3 against us?

Well lets say that this happens... Then, what will this mean for thrynos's attack when they were uncapable of scoring against us? :LOL:

PAO under Malezani hasn't conceided a goal yet (7 matches total) and you thing that the bottom of the table team will score 3 against us?

Well lets say that this happens... Then, what will this mean for thrynos's attack when they were uncapable of scoring against us? :LOL:

He's still having nightmares of what Ogunsoto did to his club a few weeks back. :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

come on now; you should know you cant use arbitrary arguements like that in football. I dont get too exited that kerkyra did you by 2 and and we beat the them by 3. thats a farcicle arguement to look at results like that

This game is very dangerous... Im expecting sanmertean will playing for the injured Wooter.............. If we score early we should kill the game.. Last time we needed a late goal by Mihalaki to save us.. Hopefully this time its an early goal from Mihalaki... Hopefully Gkekas can get on the score sheet as well......

I was reading the papers yesturday and I don't know what the hell is wrong with Malezani...

They were saying that PAO will play a 4-4-2 again with LAMOIO in front of Munch on the left side!!!! :o :o

I really don't get this... We are playing against the bottom of the table team, you have Sanmartean, Papadopoulo, Olisadebe on the bench and the coache has decided that LAMOIO should start over them!!!!! :angry: :angry:

I really don't understand this way of thinking.......

Anyway most probable line up according to the papers....

-----------------------------GALINOVIC----------------------------

VYNTRA---------------GOUMAS---------------MORRIS-----------------MUNCH

BIDES-----------------BASINAS-----------------GONZO----------------LAMOIO

-----------------PALTO------------------XAZOGOLIS----------------------

I was reading the papers yesturday and I don't know what the hell is wrong with Malezani...

They were saying that PAO will play a 4-4-2 again with LAMOIO in front of Munch on the left side!!!! :o :o

I really don't get this... We are playing against the bottom of the table team, you have Sanmartean, Papadopoulo, Olisadebe on the bench and the coache has decided that LAMOIO should start over them!!!!! :angry: :angry:

I have to agree totally with Pappou it most be snowing cause this is a first!!!

Konstandinides should not be starting, I would give the nod to Papadopoulos to get some time in... He deserves it, how is he going to get over his slump if he does not play.. For gods sake this guy gets called up to the national team even at his worst... he should get some playing time in with the Greens...

But how can u argue with a team that has not given up a goal in 7 games...

Good luck guys!!!

i hate Skatsel, but he is better than konstantinidi- what happened to him? also is Anderson alive?

I don't expect this to be true for Kostantinidi to start at left extreme. What Newspaper do you read? "Sportday" ?

In my opinion Pao shouldn't worry about the offence as much on this day. Ergotelis defence is really weak. The problem is that Ergotelis can score with very fast counerattacks and the way Malezani is putting the team with the midfield been guarded only by Basina and Gonzales I suspect problems. I would put in Wooter's place not an offencive minded player :nono: , but somebody that can help take over the Midfield. We are playing an away game with a team that is starving for points and a huge stadium that will be filled with anti-pao funs. Marich in my opinion would be able to give a hand in the midfield, especially helping out Basina.

From all accounts it seems like Wooter will be out for this game.

Chances are Manoli will be also.

Whilst I'd like to see Vyntra back in his customary right-back spot

in a 4-4-2 formation I wouldn't be surprised if Malezani sticks with

the same system as last week.

Remember when we beat Kallithea away, the coach said that's the way

he wanted the team to play and the following game vs Aris he played

the same side.

Well don't be surprised to see 3 centre-backs at the back again.

The only question mark is if he'll keep faith with Gekas and whether

or not Sanmartean will play on the left in front of the germano.

My probable 11 will be this:

Galinovic, Goumas, Moris, Kotsios, Munch, Basinas, Gonzales, Bides,

Sanmartean, Gekas, Konstantinou

Another possibility (if using 4-4-2 system) is:

Galinovic, Vyntra, Goumas, Moris, Munch, Basinas, Gonzales, Bides,

Sanmartean, Gekas, Konstantinou

If Gekas is not selected I'd like to see Papa start upfront as he

has a good understanding with Mixali and is more effective in that role

rather than a midfield one.

The only question mark with Dimitri is his confidence levels as I don't

think it's fitness related or kourasei.

Chances are Manoli will be also.

What else is new - wait lets play Anderson as well - ohh thats rote his still injured after his 45 minutes against AEK!!! lol

I too would definately like to see Pap playing. If we dont have the confidence to play him against Ergotelis when is he going to play to regain his spot and form!!!

Ergotelis will be no walk in the park. They did beat the gays a few months ago, and you know that when ever a s%$#! team pulls off a big result against a big team that they usually follow it up with another shock over another big team. For example Xanthi held Olympiakos at home then they smacked us 3-1.

I predict 1-1, just out of precedent.

previous season matches/comparisons arent really that valid in my opinion....Skazny was a complete IDIOT who could not select lineups, tactics or motivate the players.....now we are in form and Malezani is great at selecting lineups...(minus lamoio of course)

Archived