Phantis Forums

Ergotelis vs PAO

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG how can we not concede for 7 matches, and concede against Ergotelis????

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

1. Luck

2. Good Defending

3. Good Goalkeeper

4. At least one penalty not given.... (Against Aegaleo when you won 0 : 1 )

5. Against Iraklis at Leoforos many dangerous attacks of Iraklis have been stopped by the Linewoman with faulse offsides, which in fact were onside and Iraklis has protested vehemently after the game.... a fact, which has been also mentioned even by PAO fans.

Still, its Ergotelis isn't it? I mean those reasons are true, but it dosen't answer the question about why we conceded against Ergotelis, ERGOTELIS??? If we conceded against olym.. fine.. Egaleo... understandable... ERGOTELIS though???

first off dont disrespect these guys.....they are tough and bottom of the table doesnt mean s%$#! in football. They can play too, theyve proven this vs OSFP, PAOK and others this year.

as for missed opportunities with Gkeka yeah its crazy....but still far behind OKKAS for the world record! :LOL:

there are no easy games.... at least this year... for all the teams at the top.... but, i liked the 3 attackers formation!

Gekas scored one but missed several that he shouldn't have. What's wrong with him? If he didn't have his first 2-3 good games with us, but rather what we've seen lately, he would be on the bench now.

Anyway, Melezani fielded a better team and got a better game out if it than that idiot Scaz who jumped up and down like a little kid when we scored 1-0 against Ergotelis at home in the last second.... He stated he was happy! (as if it were a derby) and pleased with the team's performance...... go figure..

AEK and Oly have a tough job tomorrow..... I won't be surprised if they dropped points.

Very good win with quite a number of excellent chances gone by the

wayside.

Disappointing to see Munch come off in the 63rd minute as he just

showed his true class again.

I hope the Italo is only doing all this to protect the germano from

getting any further injury.

I hope Markus doesn't take his substitution the wrong way cos' the

team is a different outfit with him and he MUST be with us for at

least another season ... can anyone confirm if he showed any signs

of being upset by the change (ie, shake of the head or facial expressions

of disappointment).

Anyway, we now have the upper hand for at least 24hrs and the onus