Phantis Forums

Epeisodia e3w apo th Gate 13

aiolosply

yes i read tear gas was fired already....they dont get it- the way to get into a stadium IS to buy a ticket or if your really nice with it sneak in. Forcing your way in just doesnt "dou" the job....

and what exactly does ntou mean, is there a literal translation? maybe some etymology?

Leoforos was bouncing as Nikopolidis entered the pitch as an OSFP player with a couple of flares landing near him and many just-invented songs referring to himself.

Stoltidis appearance still doubtfull as he didn't appear on pitch for the warm-up

I also heard that some trouble rose up outside Leoforos again with close encounters of the PAO fans with the MAT forces

I will update soon

Barbarians at the fullest !

Police need to start using woodern bullets on these gypsies. It's the only way to dispurse them quickly and make sure they don't come a knocking again.

get the hell out of here!!! you fans of all ppl shouldnt be talking..go pot in your own forum..noone wants to hear you bitch..

People relax! I am trying to inform both PAO and OSFP fans of the latest updates and that is what you tell me?

Lets take it easy

----------------------------

oi endekades opws anakoinw8hkan apo to grafeio typou tou Vaselou:

OSFP

Nikopolidis

---

Mayrogennidis--Ksotoulas--Anatolakis--Georgatos

--

Castillo--Maric--STOLTIDIS--Djorjevic

--

Okkas--Rivaldo

STOLTIDIS IS PLAYING!!!

-----------------------------------------

PAO

Galinovic

--

Kotsios--Morris--Goumas

--

Mpidis--Basinas--Gonzalez--Munch

--

Gekas--Kostantinou--Vouters

ta gaurakia as kleisoun to stoma tous giati oloi eidame ti mas kanate otan pigame emeis sto karaiskaki sas..... touvlo petaksate kai kanenas den eipe tipote, oute kan to eide o 4os diaititis.... kai o referi oute mia fora den eipe na diakopsei ton agona......

seriously get the ###### out of the PAO forums already gavrokotes...... you dont contribute ANYTHING and just start stupid things. go say this crap in the the OSFP forum we just want to discuss PAO stuff here.

y re cvause we are reporting facts?

or as usual when your team, does this crap u turn the other way and ignore it>??

tell me why we should go to our forum?

did u forget what u wrote follwoing our suspensuions?

did we ask u go go to your forum?>

tale it like a man

or as usual when your team, does this crap u turn the other way and ignore it>??

tale it like a man

yep its very disappointing of our fans :tdown:

all the fans had to do was just cheer on the team and not stoop to our levels...and they stopped to our levels

thsi is why our fans will never be allowed in each others stadium

very sad

but thanks xx18t I just wish all greens in here thought like you

im sure pappou13 will agree what the fans did was fair

tale it like a man

no you didnt ask us to go to our own forum, whatever the hell that means.

responding the bs comments after wards.

what was this seriously a surprise? this happens for everyteam just accept it there are people who like the excitement of fighting and PAO is their method of filling this satisfaction. they dont represent the whole majority.

ta halia mas

ATHENS (AP) - Three soccer fans were injured early Monday in clashes that followed a first division game between archrivals Panathinaikos Athens and Olympiakos Piraeus, police said.

The fans, hospitalized with light injuries, were attacked in Athens' western Peristeri area by a group of about 40 youths on scooters, wielding bats and chains.

Panathinaikos is again atop Greece's first division after defeating Olympiakos 1-0 Sunday, with a 43rd-minute goal from Cypriot striker Michalis Konstantinou.

On Sunday, Panathinaikos supporters clashed with police outside Apostolos Nikolaidis stadium. Fans hurled rocks, bottles and gasoline bombs at police, leaving several parked vehicles damaged.

Clashes also broke out in several other parts of the city. Traffic was interrupted on a busy road when a fight broke out between fans of Panathinaikos and AEK Athens in front of hundreds of motorists.

Violence is still a major problem in Greek soccer, despite stadium improvements and tougher penalties on clubs.

No arrests were reported Sunday or Monday.

na zisei i elliniki astynomia mas............ gia mena fteei i astynomia kai mono....

giati an theloume auta ta kathikia na figoun apo ta gipeda prepei i astynomia na riksei ksilo kai ligo....... as spasoune to kegali kanenos xouligkan...... alla meta tha mou peite tha vgenoun oi manades stin TV kai tha klene epeidi xtipisan ton gio tis...

kai tha lene na ti astynomia exoume...... dernei to paidi mou xoris logo...... mono etsi tha stamatisoun ta epeisodia....... exthes erixnan mpoukalia, kermata kai m*****es mprosta sta MAT.... ta MAT giati den pigan na tous perasoun xeiropedes????? amesos autoforo eprepe na pane...... alla @@ ekanan........ ta eksinan......

ta halia mas

ATHENS (AP) - Three soccer fans were injured early Monday in clashes that followed a first division game between archrivals Panathinaikos Athens and Olympiakos Piraeus, police said.

The fans, hospitalized with light injuries, were attacked in Athens' western Peristeri area by a group of about 40 youths on scooters, wielding bats and chains.

Panathinaikos is again atop Greece's first division after defeating Olympiakos 1-0 Sunday, with a 43rd-minute goal from Cypriot striker Michalis Konstantinou.

On Sunday, Panathinaikos supporters clashed with police outside Apostolos Nikolaidis stadium. Fans hurled rocks, bottles and gasoline bombs at police, leaving several parked vehicles damaged.

Clashes also broke out in several other parts of the city. Traffic was interrupted on a busy road when a fight broke out between fans of Panathinaikos and AEK Athens in front of hundreds of motorists.

Violence is still a major problem in Greek soccer, despite stadium improvements and tougher penalties on clubs.

Actually this incident refers to 3 young PAO fans who were beaten by a group of Olympiakos fans.

Well done KOTES, now you beat up 16 year olds....

gia kapious anagkefalous tha mas timorisoun tin Leoforo....... den goustaroume tetoious filathlous..... petakste tous ekso....... oust apo edo alites...... k0lopeda...

pantos mou spaei ta neura giati sto karaiskaki eginan xeirotera pragmata kai o diaititis oute mia fora den diekopse ton agona..... oute egrapse tpt sto fylo agonos..

tha mas timorisoun leei epeidi eixane koukles me ton Nikopolidi kai epeidi ton evrizan.... e den eimaste sovaroi..... se ligo tha kanoun to gipedo ekklisia.... ate reseis ferte kai ton Xristodoulo..... valte kai eikones....... sixtiri pia

ta halia mas

Actually this incident refers to 3 young PAO fans who were beaten by a group of Olympiakos fans.

Well done KOTES, now you beat up 16 year olds....

ase mas re

stop blaming OSFP fpr everything....

Archived