Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

Do you know anybody else better in the Greek league ?

sanmartean and wooter are better players than those abiltywise,,,,,,but....it remains to be seen if sanmartean actually stays inury free.

Cleyton from kalamaria, barkoglou from aigaleo, fandouris goundoulakis is a paikatarada, a u21 yth player for greece kostas kapetanos and kenneddy bakircioglou from irakli,

all those players are young with mellon, and play extreme left and right respectively,,,,soryy dude i just cant comprehend washed up 29 yrs olds at pao,,,,,,short term solution,,,for for long term problem. We havent had decent wingers sincer,,,donis, and georgiadis,,,back in 1996, even sypniewski was a top player.

panathinaikos must look abroad again from players,,

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^This is exactly what I am talking about. What are you really thinking the players (Sanjurho, Goundoulaki) you just mentioned are better ?

As for Kapetano and Fotakis they are not wingers. Am I right?

Anyway:

The point is now that Flavio is not coming. We are in trouble, unless Tzigger goes

to find somebody else.

If it were up to me, I would try to bring somebody from Argentina, somebody that Gonzales has to recomend, like an ex-coplayer at Rozario or Boca that he had, that can be probably around Gonzale's age. It would be much better instead of bringing someone really old.

Fotakis is a winger, Kostas Kapetanos is also a midfielder/winger he is more promising than Fetuccini

and yes Gkoundoulakis is way f#$%in better than him......sanjurjo too..Fetusini is fast i admit that- but come on you can tell as soon as he puts on agreen jersey he has no idea what hes doing and will be completly worthless....he reeks of that crap signing smell we have been making so many years now...

as for Skacel- great player? i thought so at first, then he proved he was awful! he could hardly pass the ball or tackle! thats why he found himself on the bench....remember when people called him the biggest upcoming Czech talent!:LOL:

but oddly enough i heard Sparta Prague signed him.....

as for Flavio- this is really a pain in the ass. the media everyday say hes coming today hes coming today blah blah...........###### it. Dont come. lets get somebody with a future and not a retirement plan.

Do you know anybody else better in the Greek league ?

sanmartean and wooter are better players than those abiltywise,,,,,,but....it remains to be seen if sanmartean actually stays inury free.

Cleyton from kalamaria, barkoglou from aigaleo, fandouris goundoulakis is a paikatarada, a u21 yth player for greece kostas kapetanos and kenneddy bakircioglou from irakli,

all those players are young with mellon, and play extreme left and right respectively,,,,soryy dude i just cant comprehend washed up 29 yrs olds at pao,,,,,,short term solution,,,for for long term problem. We havent had decent wingers sincer,,,donis, and georgiadis,,,back in 1996, even sypniewski was a top player.

panathinaikos must look abroad again from players,,

In my point of view:

Cleiton is pretty much the same as Silla. Kalamaria did awful this year as well.

Barkogolou is probably going to AEK to replace Asounsa in the back half position.

Goundoulaki is a talent. Pao owns about 60% of the u-21 team already...

Samartean has "Prosagogous" problem, which is well know as basically uncurable for a soccer player. Once he will play and three not, so better forget about him for good.

I don't know what did you liked from Barkigioglou, but I think he couldn't be worse than that. He was something like Vryza in my opinion, but of course levels below him in any case.

Sybniefsky wasn't good and you know that too. He only had one good move.

You also say about wingers. Michaelsen was a winger as well, but becuse of his age he was mostly helping out Basina as a balckhalf. Having said that I am preety sure you know who many goals Pao scored from his assists from the right side especialy in the Chapions League. Remeber Kostandinou scoring that year with Markarian as a coach. Vlaovich and even Kargagounis (Aginst Arsenal) scored from Michaelsen assists.

Munch and Kolka were also in that catergory. Gonzales is high on that category( from a different position as a "Dekari") as well with his good skills. (Sometimes I think if he were part of the team that Markarian had few years ago how awesome Pao would be!!!)

One thing that I like in America is that they really care about the assists, because they know the imprtance.1) Players become less selfish, 2) teamwork becomes the #1 concern. In Europe the only sport that looks at assista statistcally is Basket.

Well in my opinion an assist should be counted as well next to a player's record.

If you remeber Wotter having any as a Pao player or if he scored a goal please can you remind me because I don't think he actually did.

Better news for Panathinaikos is that Australian striker John Aloisi and Croatian defender Anthony Seric have both completed their transfers to the club.

The 29-year-old Aloisi, who has scored 21 goals in 34 appearances for Australia, was available on a free transfer from Spanish club Osasuna and has signed a two-year contract with the possibility of a third.

The Australian-born Seric, 26, who played for Lazio last season on loan from Verona, has signed a three-year deal

www.veessoccer/greeksection.gpr235.com

Panathinaikos FC have signed striker John Aloisi from CA Osasuna and defender Anthony Seric from Hellas-Verona FC.

Aloisi joins

The Alpha Ethniki runners-up have agreed a two-year contract with the 29-year-old Australian international, with the option of a further season. He passed a medical in Athens today after rejecting a transfer to English side Portsmouth FC.

Big opportunity

Aloisi said: "Up until now, I have played at medium-level teams that have ended up in the middle of the table. Panathinaikos have given me the chance to play at a higher level and I am really happy about that. Now I have the opportunity to show my potential and win titles."

Verona switch

The forward will be joined at Panathinaikos by Croatian left-back Seric who arrives for an undisclosed fee from Verona. He has agreed a similar two-year deal to Aloisi's, with the option of a further term.

Hajduk graduate

The 26-year-old started his career in Croatia with HNK Hajduk Split in the 1996/97 season before moving to Verona in 1999. After three years at Verona, he was loaned out, spending the 2002/03 campaign with Brescia Calcio, 2003/04 with Parma FC and 2004/05 at S.S. Lazio.

from uefa.com

This hu would be a dream for PAO, he is however a tough case. A lot of teams are after him, plus we will need to spend at least 5 million Euro just for the transfer fee.

PAO are probably using him as leverage to get Flavio over. I do hope we could somehow get Bernardi over. I would be thrilled. Plus , he is Argentinian , and we love those. Let the Brazilians go to Oly.

Bernardi would be awesome....he is exactly wat we need and the perfect partner for Eki in the middle of the park...

however i think this is a media trick to get to flavio and to convince fans flavio wasnt just for season ticket sales....more to come after this weekend..

i hear pao has given Flavio a sunday deadline ( :tup: ) im all for this if its true that is!!!!! will pao really take the stance here!

i beleive pao received some 44.5 million euros this past season, whilst osfp produced 48 million.

that is the money both teams received since the beginning of the champions league. it would be nice to see our teams getting as much money in one season.

@choc13: could you write your post the way normal people can understand it too? i dont get what you wanted to say.

@pao123: go to this webpage. it shows all the transfers made by the teams etc. the only on that isnt sure yet, or hasnt been officially announced is conseicaos transfer. transfers in the greek league

Archived