Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bidis i thought he was going to a huge club like Real, chelsea, milian, Latzio ect...

What happened to that :P

P.S dnt make me tell u "i told u so" :rolleyes:

Lazio my friend was probably the worst team in Italy...Shalke finished second in Germany and have qualified for Champions League....I would prefer him to stay with the Greens but I cant see that happening... He has offers from many clubs but He prefers the Bundasliga then Spain...Dont know why!!! Maybe cause of all the Greeks that live there!!!

I don't think that he is going to go anywhere special. He hasn't done much to proove he is worth to play in a big team. But on the other hand I would prefer keeping him at Pao (inseatd of bringing someone who will need adjustment time to preform well) just because last year he started showing somthing better than before. He took the team on his back in several games.

^^^^^ No way. I want his chipriot ass gone! the sooner the better. I have no respect for a player that only shows up for his team on the last year of his contract just to get an extension and then show up again on the last year or that. He needs to go the quicker he goes the more $$$ for Pao

^^^^^ No way. I want his chipriot ass gone! the sooner the better. I have no respect for a player that only shows up for his team on the last year of his contract just to get an extension and then show up again on the last year or that. He needs to go the quicker he goes the more $$$ for Pao

Do u even know what ur talking about...9 goals in 14 Champions League games...Do u know Mihalakis is the most repected and one of the fan favourites on the team... Go back to school my friend!!! It would be the best thing ever if he stayed with the greens..After watching gkekas and Papadopoulos in the confederations cup we are in serious trouble!!!

Easy boys, we're all in the same family here. Konstantinou, if possible, should stay, but that's unlikely. It seems that with him in the line up and with an improved Gekas and Pap we could do well. Sometimes you need a player like him to gel the offense. Gek & Pap don't seem to be on the same page.

Does anyone know how many dozens of players we've got already? When is this pazari over, so we'll know the basis of the team (11-15 players)?

You can't be serious. The only reason this guy got a shot was when Olisadebe got injured, and out of his long contract last year was the first time he actually showed up. So maybe you need to go back to school and see what he has done for us and see if its worth it when we have allot of strikers that are going to be better then him next year but that’s my opinion and I'm sure your opinion of him is different and I respect that but mark my words we are better off without him.

Do u even know what ur talking about...9 goals in 14 Champions League games...Do u know Mihalakis is the most repected and one of the fan favourites on the team... Go back to school my friend!!! It would be the best thing ever if he stayed with the greens..After watching gkekas and Papadopoulos in the confederations cup we are in serious trouble!!!

bidis is right about Mixalh............he was a great player no denying. its not right to say he only tried his last year.... he tried the whole time last year and his first year very hard he just wasnt as sucessful....

His first season he had trouble domestically a bit but started to score like crazy in the end of the year and champions league.

The next year he was pretty bad, slow, lazy, and he eventually did lose his spot starting....

the year after that he was awesome again, great passes, control, build something in offense.... do you guys see the confederations cup? did you see what Greece was missing in strikers? Charisteas and Vryzas cant run, finish, win tackles and settle a game and open an offense like Mixalakis can. Last year he didnt put the ball in the net as much but was still a great player and set up goals and linked attacks.

The guy is coming off a great season theres no reason to let him go really unless hes too expensive. I mean he did have 18 goals this last year and who knows how many more resulting from him.

also i dont think there is another player as skilled as him in greece when it comes to controllign rough balls and winning headers...

He did do well this year but we still are better off without him. Maybe we can even get some good $$$ for him since his stock went up this year. But like I said before with the amount of strikers we have on the team we are better off without him. Anyways no sense in dragging this discussion on any longer we are not going to see eye to eye on this debate so anyone got any new transfer news?

STEVE_07, I'm not sure you are talking about Michalis. He was the spearhead when PAO shook Europe in 2002 and 2003. He was also the best player in the entire team last season when there was a troubled period under Zdanec Scasny. You must be confusing Konstantinou with Konstantinidis or LAMOIO THE GREAT as Pappou calls it :)

Michalis has been my favourite player at PAO for the past 4 years (hence my avatar), and I hate to see him go. But he has a dream and we cannot keep him from fulfilling it.

Michalis is the main reason Pap became top scorer last year by drawing two players on him and opening space for Pap. He was the perfect target player, gave 100% on the field. He was almost never injured (big plus), and on the few times he did not play could we tell how much of a difference that was.

Michalis is in my mind the best stiker in Greece. The most complete. It will be hard to adjust after he is gone. Sure Mantzios is something of a Michalis-clone, but he will need time to adjust. Also, the question is will he be given the chance to adjust?

:nono: :nono:

No way. I want his chipriot ass gone! the sooner the better. I have no respect for a player that only shows up for his team on the last year of his contract just to get an extension and then show up again on the last year or that. He needs to go the quicker he goes the more $$$ for Pao

what the hell are u talking bout??????mixalaki has been in concistenet form in the last 2 yrs. Liberopoulos was the 1 who killed himself ine 1999 and 2002 when his contracts were going down. Even if mixalis 1st 2 yrs were poor by most peoples imaginations the paidi was trying,unlike primadona liberopoulos,,,who not only mas douleve he was a klikkadora. Mixalis was no troublemaker dude, and did perform, in the those last 2 yrs because he was getting assists from players like gonzalez. The REAL reason why he wasnt gettinf jack s%$#! service in those 1st 2 yrs,,,and why people were saying he was crap was because. No1 wanted to give him the ball he,,cause he was the highest paid player then.

THe greek mentality """"""WELL HE GETS MORE THAN ME,WHY SHOULD I PASS HIM THE FOOTBALL, let him score on his own""" still exists. It was clearly evident in the early yrs karagounis,basinas , and many others were not supplying him with any ball, and he still was leading scorer in our champions league campaign with 6 goals,,tell us another striker in greece who managed that. Mixalis was on like 1 million euros a yr then way way more than other. At the end of the day,,,,,a team should put the bsh.it aside and play for the team,and not have complex issues .

... :nono: :nono:

hey guys just a quick post from Rome who has Pao signed already can someone give me a run down?

BTW there are big rumours here in Rome that Melizani is in talks with 2 players from Parma Bolano and another player from Parma that starts with S

Lazio and Pao are both fightiong to sign these 2 players couldnt get much details as i cant read Italian

PS Aloisi is a sick player and the best player Australia has to offer he would be an awesome signing for Pao :tup:

i just read on sport24.gr something about Igli Tare the 32 year old overrated Albanian......

why on earth would we sign that guy? if we are to get a striker it has to be a DAMN good one, not a mediocre one! otherwise we will spend money to have another idiot on the bench! We already have Manolis and Mantzios on the bench....

Michalis has been my favourite player at PAO for the past 4 years (hence my avatar), and I hate to see him go. But he has a dream and we cannot keep him from fulfilling it.

Michalis is the main reason Pap became top scorer last year by drawing two players on him and opening space for Pap. He was the perfect target player, gave 100% on the field. He was almost never injured (big plus), and on the few times he did not play could we tell how much of a difference that was.

Michalis is in my mind the best stiker in Greece. The most complete. It will be hard to adjust after he is gone. Sure Mantzios is something of a Michalis-clone, but he will need time to adjust. Also, the question is will he be given the chance to adjust?

Lalin is totaly right. You who think Konstantinou should go should also read the stats of his most probable replacement (from Bala.gr):

Archived