Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive read on "other" forums that Pao are in the lead to land Igore Tudor... Can anyone confirm this or offer any proof of this??

His 27 years old, plays for juventus, his croatian and his a Defender/Midfielder...

there are strong rumours that West brom and 2 Italian teams want him but APPARENTLY Pao r the front runners to get him. His also stated that he wouldnt mind playing in greece....

I personaly think this is huge!! if we pool it off... Maybe our croatian players might swade him to come?? ;)

i hope this goes through however i dnt think we can bring in 2 Huge transfers??

can we :blink:

Not to be downer - but is there any concern on anyone's part that this team will not have that much of a Greek flavour to it?

Now that you mention it, this is kinda disturbing, I mean even if we re-sign Goumas and Knstaninou (who is Cypriot, along with Haralambides. Ethnicly speaking Greeks and Cyproits are pratically the same). I mean most of our (probable) starting 11 will be non-Greek/Cypriot but I guess with Olympiakos having similar numbers of non-Greeks/Cyproits I don't feel as bad. Though we're bound to be much better next year than this year! :tup: :box: :gr: :gr:

we get Theodoridi from PAOK, hes 25 years old, he plays on left side, the contract says 2+2 years!

we get Theodoridi from PAOK, hes 25 years old, he plays on left side, the contract says 2+2 years!

I like. I saw him play against us at Toumba and back than apparently he was a sure deal with AEK but Im happy we got him instead.

Left sided player - way better than Svoura and he can take set pieces unlike Basinas!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Mantzios and Tziolis signed today.

Anyone know o Zan Mari Sila from Ergotelis? Apparently hes close to signing as well..............

:1eye:

Goumas resigned for three years. 350,000 Euros plus a bonus 50,000 Euro if he plays in more than half of PAO's games.

Glad that we kept our captain!!!!!!!!!!

So in summary

IN:

Flavio Conceicao

Ante Seric (this is confirmed yeh???)

Theodoris from PAOK

Tziolis

Mantzios

Darlas coming back to team

with Leontiou (?? am i correct) both youth players who were on loan last season

OUT:

Munch

Basinas

LAMOIO :hypocrite:

Konstantinou (huge loss IMO)

Maric :hypocrite:

Sapanis to AEK

Henriksen

so now we are down a striker.....not to mention we still dont have a right/left attacking midfield...our defense is fine we need to score goals! if we are gettin g a "name" player he should be offensive!!!! a name defensive player is rather worthless at this point!!!

so now we are down a striker.....not to mention we still dont have a right/left attacking midfield...our defense is fine we need to score goals! if we are gettin g a "name" player he should be offensive!!!! a name defensive player is rather worthless at this point!!!

maybe Veron :tup:

Imagine there was a change of heart at Pao's managment and Basinas with Kostadinou stayed as well... and we got either Karagouni or Veron

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

-------------Galinovich

vyndra--Moris--Goumas--Serich

-------------Basinas

----Conseisao--------Veron

-------------Gonzales

-----Papadpoulos--Kostadonou

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

And then I woke up... :D

Just heard a rumore that they are after Santa Crouse, Carew and Tore Andre Flo for replacing Konstatinou.

In any case the point of our transfers right now in not exactly what I would call making the team better. If anything Pao until now is replacing key players like Basina for Conseisao, Munch for Serich,Scachel for Theodoridi, Kostadinou for ?, Hengrisen for ?, etc...

Well I hope that we might call it a decent upgrade I suppose...

we still need a central defender, a winger and maybe a striker...

hopefully we call up our loan players to replace our depth players coz weve lost alot of depth as well, if anyone noticed... :tup:

P.S has anyone noticed that this team isnt really better then our previous, i mean were jst covering up key areas of players who left e.g Basinas with the brazilian, much with the cro, Kostantinis with the Paok player and our depth with our youth ect....

i will agree its slightly better but we jst need a good winger and striker to improve..

Actually I would say this team is shaping upto be better than last years team.

Conceiao to replace Basinas - anyone can do better than Basinas after that season he just had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely Conceicao would be an imporvement + Tziolis who is very young and has a bright future ahead of him

Seric for Munch - no comment as yet but Seric is 26 yrs old and has Serie A experience and Munch was 34 yrs old

Mantzios - im not going to say he is Konstantinous replacement as yet but he too as Tziolis has a bright future and will form part of a trio of Greek strikers with Pap, and Gkekas

Theodoridis for LAMOIO - PLEASE CMON!!!! he is way better than the LAMOIO anyone can be any transfer to replace the LAMOIO is way better

and not to remind everyone that yes we need a Central Defender and another striker plus another 1 or 2 for depth as it is still early June theres plenty of time left

plus Tore Andre Flo, Carew, and Santa Cruz are all very good players especially i like very much Tore Andre Flo from his time at Chelsea

plus Tore Andre Flo, Carew, and Santa Cruz are all very good players especially i like very much Tore Andre Flo from his time at Chelsea

Lets look at this realisticaly:

Tore Andre Flo: if im not mistaken, this is the guy from Norway?? his about 29 years old ;).... who is he playing for now again some dutch or norway team???? anyways i think his a has been.. dont want him however out of the three players u mentioned his the most realistic player to come... 60% chance of comming

Carew excellent striker!!! his 26 years old and still has it... however i dnt see this happening... 10% chance of comming

Santa cruz This guy is HUGE!!!! his got a fantastic future ahead of him at the age of 24 i think??? this is why he will never come to greece :tdown: .... chances is 1% of comming

Archived