Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

first off-- Roberto Carlos is not worth 1 million on loan either- hes nothing but a strong left leg. no i dont expect Javier Zanetti or a world class player---but i also dont agree to paying a lot of money for a player thats not that good on LOAN! There are a lot of guys we could sign for cheaper who are probably just as good as him- and more permanent---example- Lagos. If Malesani never coached him we would have never made this signing and especiallly at that price.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that it would be smarter to add that 1.1 million on our offer to Veron so that he would defenatly come to the team. Right now Inter is offering him 1,5 million. So if we were to ofer him for instance a 3 year contract of 2,5 million per year with option of extention he would have already signed...He is 30 years old and he has about 5 soccer years to help our team.

Why give 1.1 mil. on somebody that has been a starter only 6 times last year?

Why this somebody is coming on loan. Didn't the stupid move with Skchel teach anything our manager. In my opinion Skachel could turn out to be an awesome player after a few years but you can't expect from a guy to show you everything the first season, while in his mind he knows that if he gets injured he is F***ed because he is on loan.

An other thing that drives me mad is why spend so much money on such an easy position to cover with some cheap Greek kid like Vyndra ? Everybody knows that the easiest position to play is the right or left back. All you need is good physical condition.

Regarding the Kotsolis pushing away and bringing Ebede. I agree with the managment if and only if they let Kotsoli go, because he hasn't been a starter after so many years and the kid should be given a chance to play elsewear. Ebede has been a starter for quite some time in Halkidona and he can help right away when needed. Of course don't forget that letting Kotsoli go is good for Jorva as wellwho is next in line after Kotsoli. But if they don't let Kotsoli go then they are doing bad to a kid that risigned a contract last Christmas under the condition that the managment would not get a new keeper.

this transfer is even bigger than paulo souza!

he is so close to world class! our team will rock if we also get a good defender.

i know from his position he will score many more goals than basinas also he will raise the teams morale so everyone will become better

This is a great signing!! He will provide leadership we need and bring a winning attitude to the team. If I am not mistaken he is a Middlefield and played the exact same position as Basinas. Can you imagine him along with Anderson and Gonzalez oh my it’s going to be a great year!!

Only 50k euro gap between PAO and Gouma...

I am hopeful they will NOT let him go.

I wish they would end this and sign him before he plays vs UKR. :gr:

Having a new deal is a psychological boost for any player.

Vardino... has never cared for our NT. :(

PEACE

Guest Malakopitouras

Not to be downer - but is there any concern on anyone's part that this team will not have that much of a Greek flavour to it?

No concern at all....the old greek guard is leaving......and GREEK youth players have been promoted to our squad...young guys have also come back from loan.

These young players will benefit more playing and training among gonzalez, flavio, seric, wooter etc....than with goumobasinades.

Archived