Phantis Forums

MIXALAKI GKEKA souper DIDIMO!

choc13

Guys i know its still a little early days at the moment na krinoume our current striking didimo but what i saw agaisnt kalamaria was 2 strikers that a have a brilliant understanding of each others play. The assists were 1st rate between between them both, which is crucial in any football teams attacking. Gkekas compliments mixalakis hard work around the penalty spot due to his speed technique, and movement of the ball which puts the defense in 2 minds. Mixalakis on the other hand is the more physical fo of the 2. Mixalakis is like a battering ram,,,na fai ollo to ksillo kai na dosi stous allous,,alla hes scoring at will at the moment,

Now people will say do they prefer papa,and gkeka up front.I personally believe if u play a 2 striker system , i cannot have papa,and gkeka up front because they are of similar stature ,,,,paixtis perioxis,,,u need some 1 strong partner the flashy speedy player and mixali is that sort of player to partner pap or gkekas.

For example if u look at real when they had raul and morientes,,or when heskey and owen were together.

one big and one small,

If pao played a 433 style formartion i guess the 3 could fit together. It remains to be seen if this will or wont happen when we acquire our new coach.

mihalaki has played s%$#! soccer for us as long as hes been here, but this year somthin hapened to him, he woke up, well its not like i can see he plays good soccer or his play is pretty, but hes doing his job which is scoring goals, 4 now kontantinou and gkeka sound good, but eventually papadopoulos will step up and be his old self, dont forget papa is only 23, so he is definately the future of panatha and greece's scoring i think...lets see how things play out

mihalaki has played s%$#! soccer for us as long as hes been here.

Konstantinou may have played crap football but he was always busting his balls on the park, even when he was playing bad, the battling he did, helped paps, and the team.

Konstantinou at least tried...we should be worried about others players who play s%$#! and dont bother to put any effort on the park standing around with their hands on their hips and whinging cough cough basinas cough.

i think michali is easily our most consitatn and best player this year...his first season at pao he did pretty well..particularly in europe then the next two he played very bad but every since last season hes been improvng alot..half of paps goals last year would have never happend if it werent for michalis efforts..

mihalaki has played s%$#! soccer for us as long as hes been here, but this year somthin hapened to him, he woke up, well its not like i can see he plays good soccer or his play is pretty, but hes doing his job which is scoring goals, 4 now kontantinou and gkeka sound good, but eventually papadopoulos will step up and be his old self, dont forget papa is only 23, so he is definately the future of panatha and greece's scoring i think...lets see how things play out

Are you on drugs!!! Or are you drinking at the moment... Konstantinou has been the battering ram of the Greens offence since he has been here.. ( goals in 14 champions leauge games have you forgotten that.. Why do you think Pap was scoring all those goals last years.. Because Mr Mihali has two defenders to deal with...... Thats probably the stupidest comment I have heard on these forums... YOu must follow a lot of football NOT... By the Mihalaki is only 27.......

Gkekas is looking good too. Him and Pap will be fighting out... Since Mihalaki has been with the greens he has never been second fidle to anyone....... Even when had personal problems............

i think michali is easily our most consitatn and best player this year...his first season at pao he did pretty well..particularly in europe then the next two he played very bad but every since last season hes been improvng alot..half of paps goals last year would have never happend if it werent for michalis efforts..

Bravo you are absolutely right!!!!!!

Are you on drugs!!! Or are you drinking at the moment... Konstantinou has been the battering ram of the Greens offence since he has been here.. ( goals in 14 champions leauge games have you forgotten that.. Why do you think Pap was scoring all those goals last years.. Because Mr Mihali has two defenders to deal with...... Thats probably the stupidest comment I have heard on these forums... YOu must follow a lot of football NOT... By the Mihalaki is only 27.......

Gkekas is looking good too. Him and Pap will be fighting out... Since Mihalaki has been with the greens he has never been second fidle to anyone....... Even when had personal problems............

i agree except for his second year.....that year he was a lump of crap and really slow he had a bad year....but the first year and last year and this year has been amazing and of our best...

:blink:

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT KOSTANTINOU ALL OF A SUDDEN?

OK HE SCORES. BUT GET AGAIN ISN'T THAT HIS JOB. HE FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO FIT IN THE TEAM AND HE ADJUSTED WELL ON PAO'S PLAYING.

THERE IS ONE THING YOU DO NOT MENTION THOUGH :whistle:

ASSISTS. :ph34r: IT IS NICE TO SCORE GOALS BUT DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE A FUN OF ANY FREAKING TEAM REALISES THAT KOSTANTINOU OR GEKA OR WHOEVER ARE NOT GOING TO SCORE s%$#! IF THERE ARE NOT ANY GOOD PLAYERS THAT GIVE THE READY GOALS TO SCORE.

:nw: HAIL TO GONZALES-MUNCH

OK HE SCORES. BUT GET AGAIN ISN'T THAT HIS JOB. HE FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO FIT IN THE TEAM AND HE ADJUSTED WELL ON PAO'S PLAYING.

THERE IS ONE THING YOU DO NOT MENTION THOUGH 

ASSISTS.  IT IS NICE TO SCORE GOALS BUT DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE A FUN OF ANY FREAKING TEAM REALISES THAT KOSTANTINOU OR GEKA OR WHOEVER ARE NOT GOING TO SCORE s%$#! IF THERE ARE NOT ANY GOOD PLAYERS THAT GIVE THE READY GOALS TO SCORE.

HAIL TO GONZALES-MUNCH

Yeh, why dont you hail Mihalis as well - if it werent for him like the others said Pap wouldnt have had half the goals last season!!

And the assist to Gkekas for example for his first goal against Kalamaria!

Mihalis is a hard working striker! His work rate should be a bench mark to the rest on that team - except for someone like Munch!

:blink:

THERE IS ONE THING YOU DO NOT MENTION THOUGH :whistle:

ASSISTS. :ph34r: IT IS NICE TO SCORE GOALS BUT DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE A FUN OF ANY FREAKING TEAM REALISES THAT KOSTANTINOU OR GEKA OR WHOEVER ARE NOT GOING TO SCORE s%$#! IF THERE ARE NOT ANY GOOD PLAYERS THAT GIVE THE READY GOALS TO SCORE.

:nw: HAIL TO GONZALES-MUNCH

Assists how about Bides 4 in 4 games.... I call that a good stat....... He will be sorrily missed avrio.. Hopefully the boys can step it up.... We will miss Pap too he can cause trouble!!!

obviously bides, you werent watching him play, the useless piece of crap that he was cost us the most money ever, he has one of the biggest salaries, and besides the goal he scored against barcelona, he was decent his first year, the next two he was absolutely the worst player and all he was good for was running into people, but if you think he is an all star because i dunno, are you cypriot? your wrong he hasnt been, this season he deserves his props cuz yea he does score goals which is his job, and the assists arent tht really that big of a deal, hes not the finesse player that can dish out assists but then again its not his job, but bides you need to relax because mihali is no where near as good as you might think

Overall (comparing Money and performance) Michalaki has been a dissapointment at PAO... For almost 15mn EUR that he has cost us we could have get super player... At least he was young and he had a good year with Iraklis when he bought them... He has been with as for almost 5 years and apart from his CL performances in the 1st year he has been a dissapointment since then... This year he is performing better because his contaract ends just before the summer.

I like Michalaki to stay but he should at least accept a 50% cut off from his salary!!!! (he is getting like 1.2mn EUR a year!!!)

Archived