Phantis Forums

let's end the chamionship and get over with it

nicos

Just to make it clear! I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THE PUNISHMENT WAS HARSH.

But you just can't punish 2 teams and then take it back. That's why i hate the board of PAO and especially Tzigger. He has no balls. He should not let this happen!!

KOTA!!!

let me ask you whould you have been happy winning the title by 3 PTS or less when you know the board meetings put you in first by deducting 3 points

Thrillosmtl, if we win the championship, u would say "IF that's how you win koupes"....

If you win you will say "Even with the -3pts we got the koupa"....

So the championship will stay in history like that. Hence the title.

But the new punishment is much less than what you really deserve. There should not be a rematch!!

Agree with u thrillosmtl. Tzigger now needs to form a coop with other teams and say that they will get out of the championship if they don't recall the new decision again!!!

But like i said before, he is a kota! He cares more for the money not for koupes and trouble.!

Thrillosmtl, if we win the championship, u would say "IF that's how you win koupes"....

If you win you will say "Even with the -3pts we got the koupa"....

So the championship will stay in history like that. Hence the title.

But the new punishment is much less than what you really deserve. There should not be a rematch!!

I agree the match should not happen

Getting the 3 points back they needed to get them back

However the best way to decide this debate is for whoever wins this title to win it by 6 points or more

f**k the points and the rematch. there will be no end of this discussion this year. it doesnt matter who wins the title. there will be always complaints about the decision like "IF osfp have had the three points our team would have played better" or "IF you wouldnt have gotten the points back pao would have played better" etc.

and the championship shouldnt be remembered because of that. this years championship should be remembered as the one when all the involved parties started taking actions against violence. the decisions made should be forgotten and the teams and epo etc should start working together to do something about the problem.

But like i said before, he is a kota! He cares more for the money not for koupes and trouble.!

all of the club presidents are kotes. if they would have cojones they would have met years ago to take measures to do something about the violence in greek football and it would be possible today that there would regularly dreams of little boys would come true when they go to see their team for the first time.

the situation today doesnt allow this when even their fathers or uncles have to be affraid to be beaten up if they show up with a jersey of their team.

i just dont understand the way of thinking of some presidents. sure, kokkalis has made some great things for greek football, a new stadium, big names came to the greek championship etc. nobody can deny these things. but he hasnt used the possibilities lying in his hands to really change things at least with osfp fans.

People hoe can PAO's management get involved in something that has to do with two OTHER PAE?

The only thing Tzigger can do is follow these Alites to the bone... He can go to all organised supporters take back the ban for away games and instruct them to destroy everything they find in front of them.... In that way at least we will all be equal!!!! ;)

If we can't be equal for the best then lets do what the government wants and be equal to the worst of things!!!!!

The greek protathlima is a brothelo and the people that run it are kotes. How much did third parties pay or influence to turn around the decision.

You will see now that hooligams from other club will say, then it is ok for them to get out of hand in the future because there is no one that has got the balls to stand up and do something about it.

The fact of the matter is that Olympiakos and Panionios were guilty for the violence and have been given a slap on the hand because their president licked someones arse to reverse a decision.

This is unheard of and shows that this league is corrupt. I don't care whether or not olympiakos gets the points or not its a matter of principle.

I guarantee you that more violence will occur as a result of this odd decision.

the only way forward now is! if pao fans turns up against xanthi and run into the pich and score the winning goal and then epae would also give pao another 10 points for that .

anyway frinos is a joke and this by all means proves it the can not accept defeat, but in europe they would have been banned for life by doing this.

i wonder if frinos will give any away tickets to their hooligans now ? i sure they will cause they can do what exacly pleases them . sometimes i wish i could see kokkalis alone in the street then í would ends his sorry life :box: :box: :box: :box:

i hear rumors that pao is appealing to uefa-fifa-eu-un-bush

i think if they would have given away an even smaller punishment in first place this subject would have been finished already. pao fans would have had their part of the "they should have been punished harder" and osfp fans "we got away very well".

additionaly if there wouldnt have been the outlook of passing osfp in the league through a punishment there would have been much less trouble around the whole story.

i agree with green that the greek league is corrupt. everybody would put away their green, red, yellow, black etc glasses you would see that it is the whole league and not just one or two teams.

if one team is able to use it that good it deserves the respect for that too. ;)

but as i said, the problem has spread all over the league. pao, aek, paok etc would have reacted and acted the same way osfp and panionios did. and the decision hasnt been changed by them. if you want to blame somebody blame the judges. it was them, who changed the punishment. it wasnt kokkalis or osfp. if they took money to change the decision it is the problem of the epo or the government to whipe out persons like them.

hahha

now the axis of evil includes OSFP ....... bomb karaiskaki!

:LOL: Right, that's how Bush will finally get Greeks to support him :LOL: But how funny would that be, I can imagine somebody making a little JibJab Flash video out of that...Kokkalis in a trench outside Karaiskaki with a little Che Guevara beret laughing his hyena laugh and shooting his .50 caliber at the over-flying F-16s!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Face it the game should not be re-sechduled. Besides when will they play it? I wouldn't be surprised at some point this season if Oly (and possibly Panionios) will complain about there being too many fixtures and bitch to whoever will listen. I thought dropping 3 extra points on top of that was a little extreme but now that's a mute point. They should've fined the clubs (at least Oly) more. Why would the holligan supporters want to bankrupt their own club?

Archived