Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

Good Win for the Greens considering the playing conditions.. How do you guys like Bides and Wooter Know!!!!!!! LIKE I said they would be starting and thank God because did we ever need them.. Know the team has players to create chances in the midfield and open up down the wings.....

Give them time to gel and this team will not be stopped....

Bravo paithia...

Pappou learn to live with our new added players!! Because you will be seeing them week after week....

Mihalaki eisai trella!!!!!!! 7 kai counting!!!!

I liked it, but I'm reserving judgment until they're tested in a tough game....

Good win, but if we are to win this championship we must do it convcingly, because the gavroi would never stop bitching about their punishment.

Still, Scazni should go.

i dont beleive it Maric scored..... i was shocked to see his name on the scoresheets....

then of course i saw the goal..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

he really proved hes a topclass player and PAO needs him with that.....

http://a16.g.akamai.net/7/16/7924/v1/atoll...ao_ofi/g3_0.wmv

3 points. This doesnt change my stance one bit about skazny,.....we would have been tied for first if we tied, and he would have also lost his job so maybe that would be better for PAO in the long run of things.....

i watched the game... we played very good... I liked Wooter and Bidis... i was surprise giati paiksame very well without Eki and Basina!!

some allages pou ekane o skazni me mperdepsan ligo.....

Question, why wasnt basinas and eki playing???

and i jst finished watching the goals, did anyone notice that the 2nd goal to Kyrgiakos was really bidises goal?? it took a deflection from his back heel as he kyrgiakos took his shot.... Also i dnt know if it was wooter or bidis(both long hair) who set up marics goal but i gota hand it to them coz they stayed calm and passed a great ball where other players would have stuffed up...

Sotiris is the best .........

also he made Skazni feel like even more of a jackass - after being benched vs AEK for pathetic reasons (Kirgiakos was our most in form kickass player at the time......) he comlained about it, and he was right. He should have played.

Question, why wasnt basinas and eki playing???

Basinas was suspended whilst Eki was benched. He needs some benching, it might wake him up a bit because he been a shadow of himself recently.

Drakos, we served a ban for some seats thrown at the paok fans couple weeks ago.

:tup: has been our most consistent, strong and passionate player in the last year :tup:

Southampton and Rangers want him :nono:

Will PAO give up another great Greek player? :tdown:

PEACE

if they do expect papou to defend the management n say its Kirgiakoses fault...

Management won't sell him below 3mn EUR. Now if the guy wants to be wasted at some stupid Premier League team then that is fine, but I think "Arxodas" will go to Milan or something.... :nw: :nw:

Anyway great game last night I am starting to get convinced that PAO looks much better without the Vendetta Basina...

Furtermore you could see that Skazni is an idiot for putting all players in wrong positions... To explain:

Did you see Maric yesturday. I though he was great (not because of the goal), marking, passing, etc etc... He is not meant to be a defensive midfielder like Skazni always puts him... Also Andric played well covering Basinas's abscence well...

Now Wooter looked in good shape (I told you before that this guy must be good) looking very much as Davids... The defenders could hardly move him, he looked very strong and skilful...

Now as far as Bides go, he played a good match, although I am not convinced that he is good for PAO... Anyway time will tell...

Michalaki continues to be at a very good shape while Papadopoulos is clearly out of form.. The guy needs to play more on the left (like he did yesturday) and return to scoring....

Moris was again quite unstable and I can't understand Skazni's persistance on this guy... Rene needs to come back in the game...

Vyntra and Munch were again very good.....

whats impressive about a post from 25 meters???? i have seen people in my division SCORE from there......not to mention even your lamoio chipped the ionikos keeper...... one post and a tap in arent enough to make your lack of skills in passing, defending , and control stop sucking and hurting PAO.

:tup:  has been our most consistent, strong and passionate player in the last year :tup:

Southampton and Rangers want him :nono:

Will PAO give up another great Greek player? :tdown:

PEACE

if they do expect papou to defend the management n say its Kirgiakoses fault...

I do not doubt his devotion to our team :tup:

By being in love with PAO management, one can not admit the truth, or face the facts.

For every one of the sales that PAO has made, or will make... he has an answer.

According to paps:

Halkias better than ... Antonis (now Galinovic better than both) :blink:

Vyntra covered Giourkas' loss!

Lybe was ... finished

Basinas and Kyrgiakos will not be missed either :whistle:

Karagounis is the only one he has not been able to find an excuse for yet, other than he is too expensive for PAO....

Anderson - Quite good, especially if Matteus-Basinas goes... ;)

Mi xeirotera :(

In my previous post I mentioned that these most recent transfers are far better than in the past :tup:

ONLY if they are not meant to replace the current stars, but to join them:

Goumas, Kyrgiakos (Rangers?), Munch, Vyntra, Henriksen(until May?) plus Morris, Kotsios

Basinas(?), Gonzo, Anderson, Wooter plus Bides, Sanmartean, Maric, Skacel(?), Sapanis, Roubakis

Mihalis, Papa, Gekas, Manolis(fit?), Bykowsky

We have too many mids and not enough backs.

PEACE

Kirgiakos has been our most consistent, strong and passionate player in the last year

Southampton and Rangers want him 

Will PAO give up another great Greek player?

Management won't sell him below 3mn EUR.

NOT so, dear grandpa...

http://www.sportnet.gr/showreport.asp?Sport=1&CountryID=16&ChampID=7&ReportID=86751'>

Celtic linked with Greek defender

January 17, 2005

Celtic manager Martin O’Neill has been linked with a move for Panathinaikos’ Greek international defender Sotiris Kyrgiakos during the current transfer window.

Kyrgiakos, 25, was singled out for praise for his performances in the PAO defence for Champions League clashes with Arsenal in the autumn.

Subsequently called into the Greece national squad by Euro 2004-winning manager Otto Rehhagel, central defender Kyrgiakos has been targeted by a number of clubs across Europe, including Celtic and Premiership side Everton.

With Bobo Balde unsettled and Joos Valgaeren ready to jump ship at the end of the season, O’Neill realises the need to bring in quality defenders over the coming months.

http://www.eleven-a-side.com/celtic/irish_...sp?newsid=15589

Archived