Phantis Forums

AEK vs. PAO

The2ndMouse

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEK answered a big question this week

the question whether they were going to be title contenders

they got the win yesterday v Pao who had created alot of chances in the game but didn't score (thank you)

Anderson Pao's new signing will be out for a month nice debut lol

similar sign, half the team colours match, same last letter in the team name.

no wonder you like it since your team is unable to get up there :P :P ;) ;)

That's not really it. Unless it's PAOK playing, I usualy root for the underdog so I can somehow enjoy watching the games. As for AEK they are in a similar position that PAOK was last season. Nobody expected them to do anything, but they suprised everybody, and AEK is doing the same thing this season.

Bravo AEK! Incredible, I was rooting for you guys and you deliver, just be sure to stay behind us, and we can leave PAO out of the CL. No money, but no goals allowed against vazeloi.

Guest Protathlitis

No: just Hooligans like the aek hooligans who tried to torch a pao bus and just hooligans like OSFP fans who became violent

Otan kapoios katouraei sto tafo sou....come back and talk to me about people hitting a bus.....

C'mon OM21, I regard you a much more intelligent individual than that. How is torching a bus of random PAO fans ever going to justify 15-20 whatever idiots we have for "pissing on a grave" as you said.

What if I was on that bus just having come from London to watch the game, where I have never in participated any Hooligan incident and was torched just because I happend to be at the wrong place at the wrong time to pay for something I never did? The reason I'm saying this is because I had a friend that was on that Bus who has nothing to do with hooliganism, how would his death "evened" things out?

I can't beleive you justified that action man, I'm dissapointed in you.

This is the reason why "simple fans" don't go to the games anymore. Look what happend at Nea Smyrni with the only Panionios fan that got bashed were simple fans in the members section and not those of the "Panthers" that sat on the other side of the stadium. A grandad and his grandson were assaulted why? Because they just support another team? I bet you have vazelo or gavro fans in Melbourne but I don't think you ever bashed them just because they support another team , did you?

Pissing on the grave was a phrase I like to use to describe the cemetary attack.

Funnily enough Evergreen I though of you when I posted this as I expected you to question my comment. Ill explain a few things first.....I dont support violence FULL STOP. I support the organomenoi yes and I support the use of voice for everything be it to bag the team, players, opposition, coach. At the end of the day its harmless fun (or it should be). Your exactly right....I think the same way, I dont support these acts because 1- I have been involved when I was minding my own business and 2- God forbid that one day my son will ever cop it. I dont have a son...but thats just how I think.

Burning a bus doesnt justify what happened at the cemetery. But I have so much anger directed at a number of your supporters for the countless attacks that have occurred at D. It has become a joke. I know its not right to 'get even' but I learnt from young that if you dont stand up for yourself you will forever get beaten up by the bully.

Here in Melboune....ase....my close friend is a vazelo. We argue and poke fun at each other all the time (similar to a Mouse/ESP relationship!!). He has told me about incidents involving our teams and yes it does mix up your train of thoughts. There has been incidents with other fans here, but these people have the brain capacity the size of my smallest fingernail.

I know your right in what your saying but sometimes I get so infuriated by gutless countless attacks from all supporters. Im stick of the gays jumping us at the limani or attacking the R-21 Kalli8ea club from behind, Im stick of going to Toumba and copping metal poles at your head, Im stick of Aris supporters rocking our bus on our way to Iraklis.....it just makes me sick.

Here in Melboune....ase....my close friend is a vazelo. We argue and poke fun at each other all the time (similar to a Mouse/ESP relationship!!).

Who told you that he is my close friend... I hate the guy!!!!!! :P :P :P

PONTIKA ETOIMASOY GIA TO KYPELLO!!!! :box: :box: :ph34r: THA FAS KAI GOAL THA SOY RIKSO KAI ENA XERI KSYLO!!!! :box: :box:

Pissing on the grave was a phrase I like to use to describe the cemetary attack.

Funnily enough Evergreen I though of you when I posted this as I expected you to question my comment. Ill explain a few things first.....I dont support violence FULL STOP. I support the organomenoi yes and I support the use of voice for everything be it to bag the team, players, opposition, coach. At the end of the day its harmless fun (or it should be). Your exactly right....I think the same way, I dont support these acts because 1- I have been involved when I was minding my own business and 2- God forbid that one day my son will ever cop it. I dont have a son...but thats just how I think.

Burning a bus doesnt justify what happened at the cemetery. But I have so much anger directed at a number of your supporters for the countless attacks that have occurred at D. It has become a joke. I know its not right to 'get even' but I learnt from young that if you dont stand up for yourself you will forever get beaten up by the bully.

Here in Melboune....ase....my close friend is a vazelo. We argue and poke fun at each other all the time (similar to a Mouse/ESP relationship!!). He has told me about incidents involving our teams and yes it does mix up your train of thoughts. There has been incidents with other fans here, but these people have the brain capacity the size of my smallest fingernail.

I know your right in what your saying but sometimes I get so infuriated by gutless countless attacks from all supporters. Im stick of the gays jumping us at the limani or attacking the R-21 Kalli8ea club from behind, Im stick of going to Toumba and copping metal poles at your head, Im stick of Aris supporters rocking our bus on our way to Iraklis.....it just makes me sick.

I can understand that. It's pretty much the same for any fan. All PAO, AEK, Olympiakos,Aris , PAOK have been on receiving ends of such actions. I've got myself in one in the past and only god knows how I got out of it unscathed :rolleyes: I tell you it was a heck of a pickle 2 of us and about 10-15 gavroi. I guess my negotiating skills are good enough for the United Nations :D

The attacks on the "domatiaki" started last year (mainly) with the banner you pulled out about "katexomena" and just pissed of GATE 13 so much they have the intention of closing it one way or another.

Anyone who knows about this stuff knows that there is a PAO -AEK war going on at the moment when it comes to our 2 sets of hooligans of which it's only natural for the innocent to pay too. We the non-hooligans shouldnt bring ourselves down to this mire.

Archived