Phantis Forums

AEK vs. PAO

The2ndMouse

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEK wasnt that impressive to be honest, but congrats on the win and a good atmosphere, it was nice to see that the game was very well reffed and the fans were behaved from both sides. PAO owned the 1st half, and had some agonizing chances, we have our own issues in the club..

amazingly enough for the brokeass club AEK it is, their signings are very impressive, i still think you will finish in 3rd this year but in 2-3 years AEK could be a great team if they keep up.

Krassas was a very good player, Kiriakidis (i think you just signed him) is going to be great too....is he Cypriot or Greek (mainland) do you know?

Average game, great victory...  :tup:

i liked the match, especially because i sat between three desperate pao fans :tup:

bravo aek. thanks to a goal of my tritos ksaderfos from my hometown FILIATRA and NOT kalamata. he played for erani filiatron. as did froussos and dougeroglou. :D

Guest Protathlitis

well done aek, even though im not so sure the result was a reflection of how good aek are; if you know what i mean.

Well done for putting them in their place again. :D

well done aek, even though im not so sure the result was a reflection of how good aek are; if you know what i mean.

Well done for putting them in their place again. :D

putting us in our place?? if someone put oly in their place after todays incidents they would be in the B Ethniki by now...

Guest Protathlitis

putting us in our place?? if someone put oly in their place after todays incidents they would be in the B Ethniki by now...

What are you on about re? I was talking in football terms but since you brought up the other side of this (which i completley disagree with). Do you know who were the first group of fanatics to start this s%$#! this year? pao fans, but im not trying to put this all on pao like you are.

Well AEK today showed how little of a team they have become. Watching today's game looked like PAO against Ionikos. PAO closing AEK down for 80 minutes and hitting posts and missing chances then with the first half chance of the game for aek after 80 minutes they score. You AEK fans should really be proud of this team. :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

Yaniotis, mate you just lost to them, its not the time to be ripping into aek. What do you expect when they have no money or players? Your right though Aek's victory well less a reflection on them being a good team than it was a reflection on pao. :tup:

Well AEK today showed how little of a team they have become.

PAO closing AEK down for 80 minutes and hitting posts and missing chances then

You AEK fans should really be proud of this team.

1: With roster changes even the Lakers could'nt imagine, AEK showed they will be a contender for the GREEK championship, whats that say about your shady club ?

2: What game did you watch, if ANY ? PAO seemed to have exited OAKA in the 2nd half, and AEK put the pressure on and created/missed her chances.

3: Indeed they should be, 2 derbys, 2 good results and sitting at number 2 in the league.

Ponaei eh ? :)

The highlight of last night...

Elastonpappou13 was nowhere! I finally sent him an SMS to which he DID NOT REPLY!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am waiting for him to log in impationatelly! :nw:

I am here you scum!!!! :angry:

Anyway not to take anything away from AEK (Like few other PAO fans do) I think they played smart, passionate (2 and 3 players were marking each one of us) and I think Santos has done a great job now that he is working with youngsters and not with Vendettes (Basinades ktl ktl)....

PAO had a much better game overall but apart from MUNCH :nw: , Michalaki and Gouma the rest of them were disgraceful!!!!

SKAZNI needs to be shot with a 44 gun the soonest possible and the rest of the LAMOIA need to go FAST!!! (THE BIGGEST LAMOIO FIRST!!!! :box: )

I agree it was not one of the better games to watch, but have to say that AEK this season amazes me. They keep getting the results. Don't if it is enough to last the entire season, but it is refreshing to see some challenge to the other two.

I agree it was not one of the better games to watch, but have to say that AEK this season amazes me. They keep getting the results. Don't if it is enough to last the entire season, but it is refreshing to see some challenge to the other two.

similar sign, half the team colours match, same last letter in the team name.

no wonder you like it since your team is unable to get up there :P :P ;) ;)

Archived