Phantis Forums

My congratulations to the Olympiakos fans

Evergreen

I want to congratulate you as a moderator and a PAO fan on your deserved win the other day and also commend you for your excellent behavior in the forums after the game showing very good sportsmanship and being good winners.

I hope some of our fans in this forum can take a leaf out of your book.

B)

Regardless Slick. There is nothing wrong in praising good behavior.

It's good to praise good behavior and not only condemn the bad which I have done many time in the past promoting myself as the strictest moderator in the forums.

I've been very impressed by the members behavior during and after the game and I don't see why we have to "wait around the corner" to shoot someone down.

Guest Protathlitis

Sure there was Drakos. So says a pao fan. Bravo evergreen. Now Good luck to Rosenborg v arsenal and vs PSV. We'll do what we can at anfield.

Hopefully two greek teams in the 2nd round

Sure there was Drakos. So says a pao fan. Bravo evergreen. Now Good luck to Rosenborg v arsenal and vs PSV. We'll do what we can at anfield.

there was no clear best yesterday.....

i have to agree with drakos. there was no CLEAR best on saturday. if you put on the red glasses there might have been, if you put on the green ones there hasnt been.

in my opinion we were just slightly better and won the match through some details.

it could have been easily the other way around, what fortunale didnt happen. :D

no not really, says an OSFP fan. its a matter of luck.....all it could have taken is for rivaldos shot to be a few inches off and hit the post. The score could have been easily different for both sides. There wasnt a clear better team, from any standpoint.

Archived