Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

Panathinaiko will win easily...

I'll just remind you something. Aris (who's got the crappiest side in their history) got a draw in Crete... from a decent OFH team who appears quite strong this season... a draw which was a win untill 93rd minute, when Machlas equalised by mistake...

Now whoever's clever....could combine the facts and predict easily the Aris-Pao outcome... :whistle:

Silvio Maric is definaltey out for this game since he didn't complete training yesterday. Sanmartean is very doubtful again since he complained of a pain in his knee yesterday :rolleyes: Kiriakos also was suffering from weiryness and just did some light jogging. Whilst Papadopoulos and Munch are being prepared for the Olympiakos game next week.

I'm also kinda concereaned about Olisadebe's condition. He looks as if he put on a few pounds and just doesn't look right. I doubt Scasny will start with him.

Most likely line-up

-----------------------Chalkias

Vyntra----------Henriksen-----Kiriakos(Goumas)-----Kotsios

------------------------Basinas

Mitu-----------------------------------------------------Skacel

------------------------Gonzalez

---------------Konstantinou------Bykowski(Olisadebe)

Another great performance by the nobodies that Vardinogiannis has gathered in Paiania...

Gonzalez can score from 40 yards out, but not in an open goal!! :LOL: :LOL: Need I speak about the rest of the nobodies?... :unsure: Nah...Another time... :)

Congratulations Pana!! :tup:

Another great performance by the nobodies that Vardinogiannis has gathered in Paiania...

Gonzalez can score from 40 yards out, but not in an open goal!! :LOL: :LOL: Need I speak about the rest of the nobodies?... :unsure: Nah...Another time... :)

Congratulations Pana!! :tup:

if about gonzalez missing an open net is true OKKAS's capabilities should be put to rest when it comes to arguments

I wonder what kind of camp-preparation they ve been through during summer...

Team is lacking organisation and physical condition. You need no special talent to win teams like current Aris...

Scazny doesn't deserve to take all the blame.

Great job Pao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean u made the setting for next week so perfect

both teams tied and whoever wins will not only have bragging rights but be 3 points cleared of one another

Karaiskaki officially welcomes u but don't expect much more

bravo re PAO

i can hear it down the road when these points lost today will affect the title

The greek league. corruption refs but what abpout the points dropped today ? that doesnt matter!

Good for Aris! I would applaud them if I were in the stadium. Our team played terribly and deserved to drop the 2 points.

As for the game against OLY it's a whole different story... All the derbies have their own psychology, and it's most up to the players who want it more.

Scazni didn't prepare the team in the summer, had to make many changes in the line-up (because Shoum saw things differently).

We need better PHYSICAL condition (a problem for most Greek teams for ever now). Scazni will make mistakes, sure, but he shouldn't get the blame against Aris. Against Rosenborg, he was late getting a couple subs in.

It's still early but points do count, especially when your oppoents earn those games against same team....

I want us to control our future and not hope that others will do our work. If we take care of the derbies, we'll be fine

Archived