Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

Good for Aris! I would applaud them if I were in the stadium. Our team played terribly and deserved to drop the 2 points.

As for the game against OLY it's a whole different story... All the derbies have their own psychology, and it's most up to the players who want it more.

Scazni didn't prepare the team in the summer, had to make many changes in the line-up (because Shoum saw things differently).

We need better PHYSICAL condition (a problem for most Greek teams for ever now). Scazni will make mistakes, sure, but he shouldn't get the blame against Aris. Against Rosenborg, he was late getting a couple subs in.

It's still early but points do count, especially when your oppoents earn those games against same team....

I want us to control our future and not hope that others will do our work. If we take care of the derbies, we'll be fine

absolotely right

win the derbys!

start with frinos

take them apart make a fool out off them :box: :box:

Actually, I believe you are wrong because the only thing Aris has shown so far this season is "passion". We've been able to stay in most games for that reason alone.

The only reason Ari tied the game yesterday was because PAO's defense lapsed for a slpit second.

Actually, I believe you are wrong because the only thing Aris has shown so far this season is "passion". We've been able to stay in most games for that reason alone.

The only reason Ari tied the game yesterday was because PAO's defense lapsed for a slpit second.

anyway,sorry if I offended your team. That wasn't my purpose, nor did I meant to say that Aris-Oly was fixed.

All the best to your team B)

There is no need for an apology, I was not offended. I only disagreed with your point of view that's all. I will be the first to rip on Aris if I feel something is not right. For example, I don't know if you remember, 2 - 3 years ago OSFP was tied with A.E.K. going into the last game of the year. They came to Harilaou and spanked Aris 5 - 1. I was extremely pissed at the lack of professionalism the Aris players showed and voiced my displeasure on this here site. Fair is fair.

Archived