Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you bring back Fernando Galletto ?... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That "famous" Argentinian central midfielder who would manage to control the ball with the fifth touch ?... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

A prime example of Livathinos's scouting abilities... :D

Yeahh lets get galetto......actually i changed my mind.... how about....

JORGE BERMUDEZ...perfect replacement for henriksen.

Do i need to explain how good he is???

laugh at your own transfers....

Yeahh lets get galetto......actually i changed my mind.... how about....

JORGE BERMUDEZ...perfect replacement for henriksen.

Do i need to explain how good he is???

laugh at your own transfers....

Posted Image

Jorge Bermudez was the captain of National team of Colombia and Boca Juniors...

The fact that Lemonis didn't use him properly, doesn't make him useless... He is at least 2 times better than Henriksen. Henriksen is a good player, but if he was that good , he would have played in a major European club before he arrives at Panathinaikos...

Jorge Bermudez was the captain of National team of Colombia and Boca Juniors...

The fact that Lemonis didn't use him properly, doesn't make him useless... He is at least 2 times better than Henriksen. Henriksen is a good player, but if he was that good , he would have played in a major European club before he arrives at Panathinaikos...

In european football...bermudez was useless....simple as that!!

He had 1 season at benfica thats all. Then spent all his time at boca...who cares about his credentials its how you perform...and he didnt..its easy to lay blame on lemonis now isnt it....

So which big european club is Bermudez currently playing at after he left Olympiakos...i mean if they play him in the correct position as you say he should be 2 times better than the captain of denmark(well he retired just recently.)

The answer is newells old boys....once again for european football he is a dud!!

Did you know that Diego Maradona has dedicated one chapter of his autobiography book, to talk about Jorge Bermudez ?...

Do you know who is Diego Maradona ?... :(

Im talking to you dragonfly...im not talking to bermudez's best friend maradona...cause yes when i write my autobiography, the best soccer player in the world will be my mate( whether i snort coke or not with him)

Anyway..he played s%$#! evrybody knows it...but if you choose to blame lemonis and bad positioning....i dont want to burst your bubble.

Part of being a great soccer player is being able to adapt and play different roles, but oh well....i guess not 4 u.

Why don't you bring back Fernando Galletto ?...  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

That "famous" Argentinian central midfielder who would manage to control the ball with the fifth touch ?...  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

A prime example of Livathinos's scouting abilities...  :D

why dont you be quiet and stop trying to cause trouble in this forum...can someone do something about this?? your posts are useless...your just trying to start fights...just dont post unless you have something to discuss or any type of news...im sick of there being 3 pages of bs fighting between fans!!!

can something be done about this?

whats wrong re file pao123 ? when you slime balls invade our forums like you have been since ive been here (more so o barbas, and the rest of the 10 year old crew) and spit the WILDEST s%$#! without anything to back it up , we STILL dont bitch and whine, but now that someone actually takes the time to post in this damned stank hole of a forum (the pao section) you guys are sweating balls :LOL:

heres some of your own 'medicine'

maybe we Olympiakoi should take more time in this forum, so we can saturate it, lovely idea now that i think about it.

let the games begin..................

:ph34r:

you wanna talk about champion signings u clowns looool

Wanna start me then here u go loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Emil Kremenlkiev-Bulgarians granite defender at the back,,,,,starred so greatly at usa 94,,,,and proved how valuable he was by playing 1 golden yr of greek soccer at top greek club osfp. He ate more oranges on the bench than actual game time on the field :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bent Chrstensen-the golden boot winner,,,,world class striker from denmark. Played an unforgetable season at the greek kings,,,where they sacked 3 different coaches in the 1 yr. A carbon copy of crusty the clown,,,and his performances on the field resembled his receding hairline.

Sinisa Gogic- Olympiakos's huge name signing proved a smash hit for club osfp.-he was such a big signing that they attained his signature when he was 35 yrs old.

He will be remembered for the most brillliant goal ever seen on greek tv whre he tappped into an open net against ajax in 1997.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Martin Kuzba: priority 1 striker,,,,,,,,,he was so good that no1 actually saw him play except for fans of his polish club prior to coming to the gays.

Fotis Strakosh....The albanian hero was in the golden era of petrimena xronia where the gays won nothing,,,,,the guy possesed amazing reflexes,,,

cmon guys lets add to the gavrois great cv of foreign player aquirements

whats wrong re file pao123 ? when you slime balls invade our forums like you have been since ive been here (more so o barbas, and the rest of the 10 year old crew) and spit the WILDEST s%$#! without anything to back it up , we STILL dont bitch and whine, but now that someone actually takes the time to post in this damned stank hole of a forum (the pao section) you guys are sweating balls :LOL:

maybe we Olympiakoi should take more time in this forum, so we can saturate it, lovely idea now that i think about it.

i never said pao fans dont do it either...and i never said i didnt hate it...i abslutly hate it when there are pages upon pages of m*****es and fightng...it ruins the forum..from both sides...and dont tell me we 'invaded' your forum and imply that we started it...no one started it..its simply mindless,idiotic fighting between rivals..you guys have been posting all your crap in here too..there just happends to be more pao fans on the forum...you dont bitch and whine?? are you serious?? everyone does...both groups of fans....ive just had enough of this bullshit...i mean, if your gunna say something relevant aqnd somewhat respectful..do it..if your just gunna try to start fights then dont post..this goes for fans of both teams...im just sick of seeing a good conversating turned into a childish fight for pages upon pages...it ruins the forum...

The thing is my friend that no matter what we always buck up our arguments.... It is just that you are unable to read them.... ;)

I was just curious to know...who you guys would sign if you were able to sign 3 players. And which 3 would you get rid of without even thinking.

Remember though when you pick 3 to sign, think of the tightass budget.

Depends on the budget man. If the owner helps Scazny and the scouting dpt. they can make some good transfers, like Matusovic for right wing, maybe a worthy def.midfielder from Latin America and from other greek teams, I have a good opinion -not for starting line up of course- about Tziolis of Panionios. Clayton and Ogunsoto look decent too. (Clayton not much that year, but I have known him from his last season)

3 players to get rid of???Mmm, Zoutaoutas, Maric (not bad, but too old to cure his injury problems), Konstantinidis (too big a contract he's got)...ok already 3...could refer to more :tdown: ...stop here

I was just curious to know...who you guys would sign if you were able to sign 3 players. And which 3 would you get rid of without even thinking.

Remember though when you pick 3 to sign, think of the tightass budget.

I would get rid of Raguel, Demba, and Zuta.

Signings would be Matusevic to cover the left flank. Kritikos would be excellent as 5th striker behind Michali, Pap, Oli, and Matsei , so no need to get a replacement for Demba.

I would get a DM replacement for Zuta (we only have Andric and Aggelos there) and would go for Katsouranis if that was possible (very unlikely now though). Probably someone from Argentina like ElCid said. Livathinos has a good eye for good talents there.

I don't we need a third signing. Possibly on left back, but Munch can play there with Kotsios as backup. As far as left midfield, we have Skacel (who is not good lately), Lamoio (who is like a yo-yo) , and Sapanis (who needs more breaks).

I only said "if you could get rid of 3" beacuse the list could get massive from some people, and then they would leave the team without depth, and the need for 10 signings in january.

But yeah...matusovic looks a good prospect, and could be a permanent move for that left side..cause if skacel doesnt perform, the the option to sign after the loan wont happen.

The only position im worried about also...is an effective..and consistent right mid. Mitu well i dont know...sanmartean yes but fitness...epalle no way.

Hey all.

I dont know about Argentinians. Equi is great, but I think one is enough for PAO.

They tend to be fragile (which Equi kinda is) or unreliable+its hard to know what u r getting.

I would prefer somebody from Scandinavia or something who works hard for 90 mins and doesnt try to be a superstar. Ok maybe the new Mykland(demi-god of football) is hard to find but u get my point.

Also get talendakia from Greece to replace all those bizarre eastern european guys we have collected. They should all go within the next year.

Tziolis I agree, think he is good. Any other good greeks?

Side halfs?

By the way I was a big Galetto fan.

He WAS slow but he was intelligent, technically great and played well in big matches where the midfield was packed.

He would have been a good signing if he ever started in more than 3 consecutive games.

I also thought Linkar was a decent player but Sergio didnt like him. He should have started in the Porto UEFA game in 2003 instead of Goumas as DMC. What was pappous thinking??

I wouldnt mind either of them instead of Andric Zuta and Maric.

We can sign talents from the domestic league...but i dont see the point. We already have 5 youngsters in our squad, and another bunch on loan to other clubs.

Before we go signing tziolis...etc, how bout we give the other guys a chance first.

Also before we go into signing anybody, we have to get rid of the dead wood that has been lying around for the past few seasons...of which some of u guys mentioned...zuta...epalle..etc...as long as those guys are in the team..tyhen kritikos and tseberidis..bousinakis etc..will never get a go.

Sign starting quality players...or get noone at all.

our youth players are very good players..they are only 18/19 years old so they have a long way to build, but they are definitly on the right track...kritikos and bousinakis are very strong players and oxizoglu is good excpet alittle undersized...i look forward to seeing them integrated with the first team because they are definitly the future of pao and as evergreen always says, the future is looking very bright and green

Archived