Phantis Forums

Rosenborg-Panathinaikos

slick13

I am fearful of this game. We usually tend to play better against top opposition but when we play teams that are in our sights we soften up and lose.

I hope I am wrong and we play with the same intensity as if we played Milan or Arsenal.

The fact is that now our destiny is our own hands, two wins and we are through and there is nothing Arsenal or PSV can do.

If that fails, we are definitely through to the UEFA because even if we lose the next two games I can't see Rosenborg beating Arsenal at Highbury to finish 3rd. So last night's point gained ensured UEFA Cup entry at least :tup:

Yes, we have to go in with the same attitude as we had against Arsenal. Pressure pressure and more pressure on the opposition.

This is the last throw of the dice for Rosenborg who are going to give everything to win the last two games they have left.

a draw in this game won't be bad either in the case Arsenal win, so we should be careful and don't have to go out guns blazing. I think we should play counter-attack. Rosenborg are all but out and are indifferant and will have a go to prove they are no mugs. We should be caught cold.

a draw vs Rosenborg and Arsenal win in Eindhoven will mean we will have to beat PSV by 2 goals.

Anyway, we can beat Rosenborg and the best thing at the moment is that they are not in the best condition.

I'm praying that PAO can win but their away form in Europe is pretty poor...

Btw when was the last time 2 Greek teams advanced past the 1st round? Has it ever happened? Just wondering

Who says our away record is poor? Over the last few years we have won in Germany twice, we beat the hottest team in the world Porto in their home, we beat SParta Prague in Prague and others. Don't let the gays fool you as to what we can do in europe.

I'm praying that PAO can win but their away form in Europe is pretty poor...

Btw when was the last time 2 Greek teams advanced past the 1st round? Has it ever happened? Just wondering

It's never happend. In the time we have had 2 and 3 teams in the CL only PAO has managed to qualify on 2 occasions.

Olympiakos came close once but lost 2-0 in the last crucial game vs Lyon when only a point was enough and AEK drew with Roma in Rome when they needed to win.

PAO is the major reason we have 2 and 3 teams in the CL and we are still to be thanked for our massive contribution to Greek club football.

Evergreen is right on this one... I hope that this time Skazni keeps his ear in the match in Holland to see the progress of it... Of course the main goal for us is to win but on the other hand if Arsenal is ahead with 2 goals for example at half time in Holland then there is no need for us to attack like crazy for the win.... We could simply hold on to a draw and then wait for PSV to come to Leoforos... :P

there is no way we will qualify unless we beat Rosenborg....

im not sure if PSV will come through.....

i dont see the reason for all the huge excitment over tieing arsenal- ok we didnt lose, but we should have WON. i am happy with the tie but i knew we could have beaten those miserable arse-nal

We have to score early in this game i think....

The equation should be simple - PAO should look for a win and a win only. Lets worry about our own performance and our own results before we worry about what happens in Holland. If we go to Roseborg looking for a draw we may even lose. The players should realise its a must win game.

Rosenborg will be one opponent, and cold will be another!! :D

It's estimated it's gonna be something like -20 degrees of Celsius. :o

Therefore "Equi" will have an excuse this time for disappearing in another crucial away game ... I just remind you: Auxerre, Eindhoven, Highbury... (to be continued). Where was 2xRivaldo ??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ox...Dragon is back.

He was hiding on Wednesday after we did better than he expected. He said we were dreaming when we said we could get a draw in Highbury.

You know why he is back now? Because his bunch of expensively gathered, so called superstars beat a mediocre team in the 5th place of the French league 1-0 at home :LOL: I saw the highlights and apart from shots from 30 meters from Giovanni and Rivaldo they had NOTHING.

Enjoy your great European success my friend, because we have been here before many times and it's great. This is new territory for your small club :P

Be careful though, because it will be infinitely funny and amusing if you lose to Liverpool at Anfield and finish 3rd :LOL:

(if Monaco wins their next 2 games and Liverpool beat you 2-0 at Anfield you are 3rd, even if you beat Depor by 10 goals)

boys..we gotta win in rosenborg...we cant leave anything up to anyone else..a win in rosenborg is simply a must...i dont wanna have to use a calculator for this one..if we win our last two, we are in..its as simple as that...lets make it happen...the cold will be bitter but i have faith that our players will fight through it..rosenborg are missing afew players and are finished with their league so we should go there and take all the points...

guys, just dont repsond t dragonfly..its not worth our time..lets worry about iraklis and rosenborg for now..

I think what you should be worried most about, is your next month's visit to the "Karaiskaki" stadium.... :)

Your nightmare returns to haunt you... Our best "customer" returns and seeks our attention!! ;)

Mitou, Skacel, Bikofski and Kotsios on one side.....

....and Rivaldo, Giovanni, Djordjevic and Georgatos on the other!!!!.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

....and Rivaldo, Giovanni, Djordjevic and Georgatos on the other!!!!....  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

hahaha...looks like a bunch of old men out to watch a good footy game that day!!!

I think what you should be worried most about, is your next month's visit to the "Karaiskaki" stadium.... :)

Your nightmare returns to haunt you... Our best "customer" returns and seeks our attention!! ;)

....and Rivaldo, Giovanni, Djordjevic and Georgatos on the other!!!!.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

do you even follow the sport??????

Bikovski never plays.

Skacel is a great player

Kotsios isnt a big name but is really good - for our 2nd line defense we shut down arsenal with the exception of that bullshit penalty

yeah dont get exited you have the katsiki, while we have manolis who LOVES to score vs you guys and Papa, and Basinas, and 2X rivaldo Gonzalez.

I think what you should be worried most about, is your next month's visit to the "Karaiskaki" stadium.... 

Your nightmare returns to haunt you... Our best "customer" returns and seeks our attention!! 

....and Rivaldo, Giovanni, Djordjevic and Georgatos on the other!!!!....       

LOL

I cant believe you mentioned Georgatos lol and you think Georgatos is a good player. LOL what a hack and a mongrel. He should be locked up and kept up away from soccer pitches for some of those career threatening tackles. Whats worse is you Gayroi think he can play ball lol

And what nightmare return to Karaiskaki...we drew there last season!!

I think you should worry about your nightmare trip to Liverpool!

Archived