Phantis Forums

Mutu free agent!

Spears

Are you dreaming of Mutu in "Panatha"?? :LOL:

Do you know how much does he cost ?? :LOL:

Of course you can dream of him, but in the meantime you should "voleuteite" with an alternative (Mitu that is, only 50.000 euros per year) :LOL:

Truly great players only come to the "Limani" and honour the legendary red-and-white shirt! B) You can watch them from your TV sets...

Are you dreaming of Mutu in "Panatha"??  :LOL:

Do you know how much does he cost ??  :LOL:

Of course you can dream of him, but in the meantime you should "voleuteite" with an alternative (Mitu that is, only 50.000 euros per year)  :LOL:

Truly great players only come to the "Limani" and honour the legendary red-and-white shirt!  B)  You can watch them from your TV sets...

You are having another illusion of grandeur, or is it just another wet dream?

Until a few years ago nobody in Europe had heard the name 'Olympiakos'. Only recently you have become known, largely thanks to your disasterous European results in the Champions League. You should hear what the English and Italian media say about Oly. I wonder what you think then :P

To most European countries, the biggest and most famous Greek club is PANATHINAIKOS. Just ask any foreign football fan to name you a Greek football club. 9 out of 10 tell you Panathinaikos.

Now go and celebrate your 0-0 in Riazor.... :LOL:

BTW, legendary red white sirt? LOL LOL LOL...My hairy ass....

There are many more clubs with red and white that are far more legendary than your dirty stupid shirt. Even Sunderland red and white is more famous in world football than your equivalent.

You need to get out a bit my friend. :LOL:

Panos13... I am left speechless by your "paralirima"... :o

Please continue to entertain us!! Nobody else ever managed to accumulate so many inaccuracies in just a single post!! :rolleyes:

Keep it up mate! :tup:

ahh u europe-look-a-like! or even tsoukalis look-a-like

what about gogic he was a big player(coming from a cyprus team) the hole of europe wanting him :LOL: :LOL:

and rivaldo wow nobody else that youre shiitty team wanted him and how many goals has he scored-000000000000000000000000000000 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

why is it that all hardcore frinos fans look so dumb we are in the year of 2004 almost 2005 and u still have this haircut :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

u should not be laughing at other things than youre hair-style

btw the hair-style is called a mullet(or head in greek :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dragon:

Yes I am innacurate. When PAO beat Barcelona in the quarters of the Champions League Oly were more famous than PAO!

when PAO reached the UEFA Cup quarters and beat Porto away, Oly who as usual weren't even in Europe were more famous!

when pao reached the second group stages if Champions League ahead of Arsenal, Oly were more famous even though they went out!

When PAO reached the Champions League semis against Ajax in 96, again Oly were the most famous Greek team in Europe!

When PAO played in the first ever Champions League group format in 1992 alongside 7 other European giants (Barcelona, Sampdoria, Red Star etc.), Oly from nowhere became more famous to all Europe!

When PAO made the UEFA Cup quarters in 86 (for that time this was a great achievement for Greek football) and beat Juventus along the way, Oly were most famous Greek team in Europe!

When PAO reached the European Cup semis in 1985 and lost to Liverpool in the semis, even then your little team were the most famous Greek team in all Europe.

EVEN in 1971, when PAO reached Wembley in the final of European Cup, even then..., Oly were the most famous Greek club in Europe!

Man, you are so right you know. But I don't understand how come that PAO had all the European exposure, while Oly became the most well-known and biggest Greek club to Europeans!!!!!!

Either you did something that history did not record, or you think everytime PAO did something in Europe it you guys famous?!

Otherwise, how did you manage to have been soooooo famous over the last 3 decades? You think because you have money and bought Rivaldo, it means something? Look at the story of Shaktar Donetsk, no matter how much money they spend and how many stars they bring, Dynamo Kiev will always be the most famous and biggest Ukranian club.

There is a lesson in there for you you need to learn it :)

Dragon:

Yes I am innacurate. When PAO beat Barcelona in the quarters of the Champions League Oly were more famous than PAO!

when PAO reached the UEFA Cup quarters and beat Porto away, Oly who as usual weren't even in Europe were more famous!

when pao reached the second group stages if Champions League ahead of Arsenal, Oly were more famous even though they went out!

When PAO reached the Champions League semis against Ajax in 96, again Oly were the most famous Greek team in Europe!

When PAO played in the first ever Champions League group format in 1992 alongside 7 other European giants (Barcelona, Sampdoria, Red Star etc.), Oly from nowhere became more famous to all Europe!

When PAO made the UEFA Cup quarters in 86 (for that time this was a great achievement for Greek football) and beat Juventus along the way, Oly were most famous Greek team in Europe!

When PAO reached the European Cup semis in 1985 and lost to Liverpool in the semis, even then your little team were the most famous Greek team in all Europe.

EVEN in 1971, when PAO reached Wembley in the final of European Cup, even then..., Oly were the most famous Greek club in Europe!

Man, you are so right you know. But I don't understand how come that PAO had all the European exposure, while Oly became the most well-known and biggest Greek club to Europeans!!!!!!

Either you did something that history did not record, or you think everytime PAO did something in Europe it you guys famous?!

Otherwise, how did you manage to have been soooooo famous over the last 3 decades? You think because you have money and bought Rivaldo, it means something? Look at the story of Shaktar Donetsk, no matter how much money they spend and how many stars they bring, Dynamo Kiev will always be the most famous and biggest Ukranian club.

There is a lesson in there for you you need to learn it :)

totally agree with u!

this is THE FACTS

but did u expect him(or vasilios for that sake) to know anything of modern football whatsoever when his hair is decades behind

Ekane i miga kolo kai mas exese alous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reputation olympiakos got in europe was 7 nil defeat to juve reserves.

You guys made the signing of century in (rivaldo) that no other club wanted him in europe and now you want to be called world class because you fluked one win CL.

You were lucky you guys you didn't go down 7 nil against monaco beacuse in the first half, you should have been down by at least 4 goals.

Maybe uefa should get olympiakos to put seven stars on their emblem , since they hold the record now.

The only time that olympiakos becomes champions, if the balkans form their own Cl league. Then they will be crowned as gypseis of europe.

Sas efagai i m*****a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems that you continue the great tradition of green fans that consider "poreies" as trophies!! :LOL:

You are perhaps the only football club worldwide that is proud of going to the q-finals and s-finals of a competition and not actually winning it!! :LOL:

You are certainly the ONLY club worldwide that even keeps anniversary of a LOST final ( :LOL: ), and celebrates the defeat so passionately, with special editions of the green newspapers and special boradcasts from the green electronic media. :LOL:

Just a few years more waiting I suppose and perhaps UEFA can allow you to regard a "poreia" to the Q-finals as a trophie....so that you might be able to catch up with Olympiakos large collection of silverware. :P

It's so sad to think that the legendary club of the labour class of the country, with no connections in Europe whatsoever, has won 32 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS...and the club of the aristocrats and posh areas of Athens, with all the high-society connections (whether that was the Nazi sides , the Dictator a few years later etc, the close friends of Aslanidis and Despoina etc etc), have ONLY WON 19 !!! :(

Never mind, you can dream that you're the best team of the country in your sleep!! I keep my fingers crossed, no=one will wake you up during the dream so you can enjoy it... :P

Our reputation must bother you dragonfly since to continue to post on this forum. I know its hard to accept that we have a better record than you guys in europe.

But thats life and you will get over it some day...........................

he is like the rest of the frinos a LOOSER

his team will never acomplish nothing and when they get a new player and win 6-2 over leverkusen and again dont qaulify for the next stage then they actually remember the big poria that was not being a big poria for anyone else that FRINOS :box: :box: :box: :box:

ANYWAY, getting back to the topic in the original posting.

There is no way in hell Mutu is going to come to Panathinaikos. First off, he's got a lot of baggage to deal with at the moment. And secondly, he's way too expensive for PAO. They're cheap. And that's the way it is.

Olympiakos signs the so-called superstars and Panathinaikos signs shitty guys and ooh, Olympiakos score once an away goal in CL in three years time!!! But yeah, you're right Olympiakos has won more Alpen Cups than Panathinaikos... It's the biggest trophy in Europe, is it!!!

KEEP IT UP, THRYLOS!!!

The tsoukali lookalike in this forum is making a total nikumpoop out of himself.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Uve been totally rattled lol. Do urself a favour and put a black paper bag over ur head loool. These gavroi have to be the most complex characters i have ever seen.

Go sit on ur uncle tsoukalis lap,,and ask him to tell u more crap to post on this forum na gelasoume at ur expense

Panos 13,

I like your style and your knowledge of our European pedigree.

Your point makes a lot of sense. I was talking to a Chilean guy the other day and he knew about Pao and our achievements in Europe and had a lot of respect for our club. When I mentioned Olympiakos he could not recall a year where they did anything to remember. They do have a proud record in Greece but it is tainted with the corruption brush. I recall even Gerrard Houllier commentating on it a frew years ago when Olympiakos had to play Liverpool on a big soccer english website.

Archived