• AEK
    • Aigeleao
    • Panionios
    • PAOK
    • Iraklis
    • Aris
    • OFI
    • Other

Olympiakos has shown the there desire to not only succeed domestically but to now head towards a positive direction for the champions league. I do know at this moment Bajevic isn't pleased with his defensive formation but thank GOD Olympiakos got Bajevic. It all starts at the top while he was away we were still able to with Championships but couldn't progress in Europe. Bajevic will do that and hopefully more. The Rivaldo signing is so important to Olympiakos and the rest of Greek soccer hopefully luring more world class players here. I do believe Rivaldo still has great abilities only being removed 2 years since playing so well in the World cup. He is rested and will bless the new home of Olympiakos. he will also play hard to prove to all his critics that he is still the Great Rivaldo and will do even more well in Champions League. Lastly Olympiakos has been waiting for one more player Giannis Okkas to come aboard. Okkas u will be great for thrilos

Hi guys,

RIVALDO has come to Greece to definitely play soccer and show his football "MAGIC" with his mate GIO. As they say "once a champion always a champion".I cannot wait..bring it on.. ready to kick some arse :P :P We need more Olympiakos fans in our forum..come on guys....... :tup: :tup:

I think the title of the topic and the poll don't match.

The next step for Olympiakos is not to win the Greek Championship, but to win a European Title (actually to be honest, for you guys the achievement will be to go to the next round :P )

Olympiakos has shown the there desire to not only succeed domestically but to now head towards a positive direction for the champions league. I do know at this moment Bajevic isn't pleased with his defensive formation but thank GOD Olympiakos got Bajevic. It all starts at the top while he was away we were still able to with Championships but couldn't progress in Europe. Bajevic will do that and hopefully more. The Rivaldo signing is so important to Olympiakos and the rest of Greek soccer hopefully luring more world class players here. I do believe Rivaldo still has great abilities only being removed 2 years since playing so well in the World cup. He is rested and will bless the new home of Olympiakos. he will also play hard to prove to all his critics that he is still the Great Rivaldo and will do even more well in Champions League. Lastly Olympiakos has been waiting for one more player Giannis Okkas to come aboard. Okkas u will be great for thrilos

Listen u retarded PAO fan i admit we got a butt whipping against JUVE last year but u got a butt whipping from Manchester United so relax. Plus in Olympiakos defense we all know Eleftheropoulos gave them those goals that guy is a piece of s%$#! and thank god we replaced him with Nikopolidis.

Listen u retarded PAO fan i admit we got a butt whipping against JUVE last year but u got a butt whipping from Manchester United so relax. Plus in Olympiakos defense we all know Eleftheropoulos gave them those goals that guy is a piece of s%$#! and thank god we replaced him with Nikopolidis.

eleftheropoulos didnt give them the goals...your defense did...

And nikopolidis gave man u half their goals in that game as well. Shum had to pull him mid-game.

Listen u retarded PAO fan i admit we got a butt whipping against JUVE last year but u got a butt whipping from Manchester United so relax.

yeah that was our first game- with plenty of injuries and disorganization. it rarely happens to PAO thats why it was a shock....

also Man U only kicked our ass ONCE.......you guys were drawing them years before and lost 4-0 , 3-0........ we at lest got a point against them before- and in the luckiest draw of Alex Furgesons career (he said that).........

blah bnlahblah

the same old excuses  y u lost

same excuses??????? from when? were not used to making excuses for getting our ass kicked in europe - cuz it doesnt happen like it does to you.
bah shall we start the 5-0 vsMANU,,, the 3-1 vs stutgart,,, the 3-0 vs ajax

and ofcouseu will reply with our buttkickings etc etc

andhowmany titles have u brought home from europe?

oh come on guys this topic has been talked to death!!

WE LOST AGAINST JUVE. it was a disgrace.

PAO lost against manu. that wasnt much better.

but SO WHAT!! arent u tired of talking about the same subject every day?!

stop it becaus it is really getting annoying to read a topic in here that turns into the same crap day in day out.

start talking about the present!

back to the topic.

i think this season it will be a close fight between OSFP and PAO

i dont know any of the new players of pao, but they had a strong squad allready last season but seitaridis will be difficult to replace.

i watched the match against that polish team yesterday and i think oly needs a lot of work. it was pathetic. but i really liked maric. he played quite well. gio didnt do anything. rivaldo will boost the team but i dont think that we will win the championship or proceed in the CL just because of him. i just read that we are giving a fight to sign a good defender. i hope it will end up well. we really need someone to organize the defence.

but up to now it is too early to tell who is going to win the championship. we'll have to wait to get a better picture of the teams.

oh come on guys this topic has been talked to death!!

WE LOST AGAINST JUVE. it was a disgrace.

PAO lost against manu. that wasnt much better.

but SO WHAT!! arent u tired of talking about the same subject every day?!

stop it becaus it is really getting annoying to read a topic in here that turns into the same crap day in day out.

start talking about the present!

This might suprise you coz im a pao fan but im 100% behind you on this case... im sick of the same old storys being talked about i mean sure alot of pao fans talk about it but so do alot of geys ;) lets jst look to the future and see what happens coz thats what counts!!! not the past...

Archived