• AEK
    • Aigeleao
    • Panionios
    • PAOK
    • Iraklis
    • Aris
    • OFI
    • Other

oh come on guys this topic has been talked to death!!

WE LOST AGAINST JUVE. it was a disgrace.

PAO lost against manu. that wasnt much better.

but SO WHAT!! arent u tired of talking about the same subject every day?!

stop it becaus it is really getting annoying to read a topic in here that turns into the same crap day in day out.

start talking about the present!

This might suprise you coz im a pao fan but im 100% behind you on this case... im sick of the same old storys being talked about i mean sure alot of pao fans talk about it but so do alot of geys ;) lets jst look to the future and see what happens coz thats what counts!!! not the past...
well said. I tire of this crap. its a new season now.

oh wait a second somethings happening.... :o

Posted Image

yep. yeah its funny again. oh s%$#! its funny again. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JUVENTUS 7 OLYMPIAKOS 0

JUVENTUS 7 OLYMPIAKOS 0

JUVENTUS 7 OLYMPIAKOS 0

JUVENTUS 7 OLYMPIAKOS 0

JUVENTUS 7 OLYMPIAKOS 0

JUVENTUS 7 OLYMPIAKOS 0

JUVENTUS 7 OLYMPIAKOS 0

are u going to stop or still be gay. thats wut u are thats it in past we have moved on and manchester united spanked u guys 5-0 so shut the F*** up

and plus Olympiakos 32 time Greek champions 20 Greek cups

jealous i know u are

just curious;

how comfortable is your kanape?

also the "its the past" is a load of bullshit. the past means EVERYTHING. also Man U beats you horribly EVERY TIME

so basically yeah the ethniki won european cup........thats just the past who cares is what your saying......

Hows this

OSFP 7 protathlimata Vazeles 0(ke 7 hronia kalamata)

OSFP 7 protathlimata Vazeles 0(ke 7 hronia kalamata)OSFP 7 protathlimata Vazeles 0(ke 7 hronia kalamata)OSFP 7 protathlimata Vazeles 0(ke 7 hronia kalamata)

orbetter yet

MANU 5 PAO 0

MANU 5 PAO MANU 5 PAO 0

MANU 5 PAO 0

DONT BOTHER WITH THESE PEOPLE

u write stuff about their s%$#! assteam.... they cry to moderators to close topics and say we bring up things fromthe past !!

i just dont get it.

dont u have anything better to do than to warm up old stories?!

u have messed this forum up so much that it is unbelievable that there are still new members signing in.

grow up guys.

@hollywood: finally something we agree in ;)

Olympiakos had a tie in todays friendly against an Italian team. But this is only friendly competition off course i would have liked them to win and score some goals, i think the team needs alot more time to build chemistry amongst eachother. The signing of the Argentinian player is huge b/c he adds experience to the defense which i do think is our achilles heal and hopefully that can solidfy our defense. the only thing at this point i have concern is what is taking Okkas so long on his decision and Olympiakos needs him for the striking core.

Hows this

OSFP 7 protathlimata Vazeles 0(ke 7 hronia kalamata)OSFP 7 protathlimata Vazeles 0(ke 7 hronia kalamata)OSFP 7 protathlimata Vazeles 0(ke 7 hronia kalamata)

orbetter yet

MANU 5 PAO 0

MANU 5 PAO MANU 5 PAO 0

MANU 5 PAO 0

DONT BOTHER WITH THESE PEOPLE

u write stuff about their s%$#! assteam.... they cry to moderators to close topics and say we bring up things fromthe past !!

so PAO got there ass kicked in europe . ONCE- this happened once. just once in recent memory. it happens to oly all the time. you also hold the record for biggest defeat. so leave that alone- thats not a good point. if you want a good point bring up the 3-0 that works a lot better. ;)

i havent messed up this forum- you guys do and say the same stupid crap and getting us all worked up all the time in our forum. anyways, as'to for now, the season is beggining and then is time for more trash talk.... ;)

some of you geys come into the pao forum & make a big deal about losing 3-2 on a friendly game against ajax... nobody from pao yet has bothered you geys about the 0-0 against a non existing italian team.. so cmon already.this talk about the manu 5-0 makes me laugh, cause theres a big difference between 5-0 & 7-0.

what a joke would you rather lose by 5 or by 7,7,7,7,7,7 :lol:

& not advance that same year in europe.. then lose the cup & the greek championship all in one year :lol: :lol: :lol:

its very logical

U guys outnumber us in here 10 to 1 .

from those 10 5 constantly rip OSFP about euro and u guys always start it.

we rip u guys back and get all offended u laugh at the 7-0 yet your 5-0 u consider that a great result because of what happened to us. but if u take that game out... we were in every one of the other games (including juevntus in athens

U guys got killed wityh MANU and stuttgart both games) yet u also find that acceptable

the way I see it PAOS goal in soccer is to finish betten then OSFP

regarless of how bad we play

fine we won nothing last year but u know what we won 7 titles plus 2 cups in those 7 years while u guys won 0 ... for every 20 remarks about the 7-0 ... one person rips u guys about not winning anything in 7 years, and u guys get all offended

we go back and forth back and forth for no reason.!!

we sign great players this summer u guys rip these guys to shreads!!

and before anyone rips back about our euro... this message is only as a heads up and not meant as an attack whoever sees this as an attack,,,,, really needs to grow up!

well all i can say is

SEVEN.............................

is osfp big gate #

(haha almost got you upset....)

chill out man.

if PAO had got rivaldo i would have been pissed-and many osfp fans would say the same crap theres no denying it.

accept that you would do the same s%$#! and say the same s%$#! because we both hate eachother so much. 'agree to disagree' - however its said.....

you hate PAO

I hate OSFP

finished. B)

lets get back on topic I reckon Oly will finish 2nd or third this season

I do think they will do better with rivaldo in the CL IF he plays good

But u have to admit guys this pic is funny

Posted Image

Can we agree on that :)

Is that a Pao owned newspaper what a ripper of a print B)

Anyhow goodluck with the season not cos of Pao but also other threatening teams that are looking strong eg - Iraklis, Aek, Paok ;)

Archived