Phantis Forums

Paniliakos - PAO

Panos13

I noticed that this thread doesn't exist yet so I decided to open it myself.

So, one more win and we are there. The championship will come to its real home, the greatest club in Greece, the true champions.

If we win this we have trully deserved the championship. We had to play PAOK in Thessaloniki and then two games away both against teams that were in the relegation zone and had to play hard to get points. And of course we had the hard game against p******s gios in the middle, which albeit we won easily :lol:

If we win this, we have earned the championship more than ANY OTHER TEAM IN HISTORY of Greek football. We have done it the hard way. Everything was ready and made for Oly to win with two last games at home.

But we will lift the coupa in the end.

I say 1-3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha...PAO IS NUMBER 1.....90 minutes of this game and we have the DOUBLE....you here that thrillo??? the DOUBLE....you guys dont evenb haver one this year....take your previous 32...we have the DOUBLE......D-O-U-B-L-E......90 minutes and its ours!

thrillosmt:

Denial!? The forever-in-denial king of these forums has spoken again. Stop copying my phrases will you? We all know who is in denial here. You have been hoping for us to screw up long time and you still don't give up even after thrashing you in the cup final. First it was PAOK, then proodeftiki, and now another relegated team, that you hope will save your sorry backsides. I wonder who is in denial, I mean really B)

I want Manoli to score in katisterisis again because it burns you to the core. It raises your hopes, then dashes them in a flash. The best vasanistirio and no less than you deserve.

Besides, I want protathlitis to demonstrate their epipedo and level of journalistic professionalism in front of all Greece once again by printing a kolo as their front page. I want them to match the epipedo of your fans and so called 'football club' once again. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than when they stoop so low and show how crushed and destroyed they are and how indignant they can be in defeat.

You know thrillos, it's really such a pleasure to have you on our boards. You are such an easy prey, it's almost the best start to the day. :P please come back again tomorrow.

we will win this game by 2-3 goals!

paniliakos have sold their best players and in halftime when they will found out that akratitos is leading then they will surrender.

we all know that the last game when we missed several chances the would have been over by the 25 min. 2-0 and then proo would have played their best game ever :box:

Its people like you thrillosmtl that make this title victory even more sweeter!

I bet you we all cant wait till Sunday, so after the game we can all bag the living s*** out of you.

Trick question thrillosmtl:

What silverware is Olympiakos going to win this season?

lol

Dont think too hard about that one!

kotsolis will be in net as halkias has not fully recovered form his injury....goumas and morris will not be playing so i assume henriksen and kyriakos (who is back from suspension) will play in the center of defese...we also have vyntras for that option with seitaridis and munch on the wings..toerh then that i think we have every one available...

I bet you we all cant wait till Sunday, so after the game we can all bag the living s*** out of you.

shows how much you know football... all games this weekend are on saturday

I wish I didnt have to tell u this so u can wake up sunday and miss the title of Panathinaikos!!

shows how much you know football... all games this weekend are on saturday

I wish I didnt have to tell u this so u can wake up sunday and miss the title of Panathinaikos!!

You Hyena! I live in Melbourne so for me it will be Sunday! Sunday morning!

thrillosmt:

In 8 years we never had the chance of winning anything because Kokalis had bought everything and made sure PAO can't win. The whole Greece knows this. This is depsite us being the best team in Greece as we proved many times in Europe.

But this time the title is fair and square. Oly played against 10 men and won with penalties so many times and they are still second.

This one will be special.

Don't you get sick of talking garbage :lol:

You are becoming funny now. I turn my computer on everyday to read your bitterness :D

More, more... :lol:

And you know, yes yes, we bought the refs. We paid the refs for every time we won. In fact we have no professional football players. If we didn't pay we would be relegated with no points now. :lol:

The referees scored all our goals too. That Kasnaferis does a great psalidi shoot. :lol: :lol:

I hope we buy the protathlima for another 10 years and leave you with nothing :lol:

Archived