Phantis Forums

Paniliakos - PAO

Panos13

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nikopolidis will be at the stadium, alhtough not in the squad. He will join the celebrations.

All the other players left out will not join the team. They will join in athens and join the fiesta in Leoforos whenever that is (tomorrow, the day after , I dont know).

I think it is right by the team to treat this match as serious as possible , just like any other match. All pro teams would do the same. We cannot have a player who has not played in 8 months be included in the squad. The title is still in contention, and we will win it, but it is not mathematically decided yet. What if we get another proodeutiki situation? would you rather have Warzycha in the squad or someone who is more match fit?

I think this will be a completely different game that korydallos. Paniliakos is a more attack minded team and it will be a more open game, that suits our style more. I see a lot of goals being scored.

1-3 or 2-4 anyone? I would love to see Dimi score 4 and win the scoring title.

I agree. although Id love to see Nikopolidis and Vazexa playing in the last game to decide the title, well not decide but to secure it, they both are not match fit.

3-1

Pap scores 2, Mihali 1

Drako,

Nikopolidis has been excluded from the squad after he made the comment to the media about the reason he is not playing is not football related.

That was after the PAOK game I think. Against Akratitos , the cup final, and Proodeutiki, we have had Kotsolis as backup.

Half Time

Olympiakos - Egaleo 1 - 1

Aris Saloniki - Paok Saloniki 0 - 1

Chalkidona - Akratitos 2 - 0

Ofi Kreta - Ionikos 0 - 1

Paniliakos - Panathinaikos 0 - 0

Panionios - Proodeutiki 1 - 0

Xanthi - Iraklis 0 - 0

Kallithea - Aek Athens 0 - 2

Congrats PAO!

A well deserved championship! Through all of the trouble and angst of this season with the coach, players, etc... the team found a way through it all to win the ultimate prize.

Well done!

Thanks Laz, Irlande and to the two gavro boy Ch Thrylos and thrilosmtl showing excellent sportsmanship.

I do think the most stable team won it his year. A new team which although huffed and puffed had the luck to have players like Papadopoulos, Munch, Gonzalez and a clinical finisher like Manolis at it's services.

Congratulations to Zaec eventhough I despised most of his choices and to the management and ofcourse Yitzak Shum who we cussed and cussed through out the season.

Nagila hava, nagila hava!!! :nw:

ps word of advice to the gavro-boys, change team if you want to celebrate another 7 championships!!! :tup:

Sto kanape ksana paidia!

PAO are definately worthy champions this season and congratulations to everyone who worked hard to achieve this!

Now lets begin a new era in Greece! And Europe!

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

bravo to our team,,,its been a long time coming. Wish i could celebrate it with my sixorimeno baba, alla im sure hes watching above and is happy 4 me,,,,that we are protathlites again :)

To all the gavroi that congratulated us, thank yous,,,although things get a little hot in here at times....uz are good sports and we take our hats of 4 ur congrats.

Now the interesting part of the season is coming,,,,

who is leaving?

who is coming?

will soum stay? and if he does....with decent signings does any1 think he will or will not screw it up in europe?

i dont know to b honest,,,but if the management has ideas of strengthening our squad i say he at lease deserves the opportunity to be given an extension...if he screws up in cl,,,,im adamant he wont be at the helm long next yr.

as i read today shoum most probably will stay. there were some hints about basinas leaving. pao is interested in lakis and katsouranis. oly is interested in them too. now that we lost the title i think kokkalis is going to do everything to get it back. i hope we will finally make some good signings.

Archived