Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2023

Blackhawk

Signing Krmencik will be one of the biggest mistakes the team can make. The only reason some fans are salivating is because of that winningย goal against Olympiakos in the cup final.

After his loan with PAOK he was loaned to Slavia Prague where he was getting into fights and arguments with players an coaches. Eventually when his contract with the Belgian team ended nobody wanted him and he ended up playing in Indonesia of all places. That's telling me a lot about his abilities. I did not even know Indonesia had a football league. Stay away from him and sign a real striker.

35 minutes ago, pash said:

Taylor being sold after all (500k). Very good result for us, particularly since we got him on a free transfer.

https://inpaok.com/776015/i-sachtar-agorazei-ton-loukas-teilor/

Indeed.

This 500k allows us the services of Karim Benzema for 21 hours and 54 minutes....

The world has gone mad.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Indeed.

This 500k allows us the services of Karim Benzema for 21 hours and 54 minutes....

The world has gone mad.....

He would still produce more in 21hrs and 54 minutes than Taylor did.

Looks like Brandon Thomas renewed for PAOK for 2 additional seasons. PAOK had a preliminary agreement with Krmencik, but apparently Brandon Thomas agreed to stay with the same money that Krmencik was going to get. As a result of this Krmencik decided to sign with Apollon Limassol.ย 

4 hours ago, pash said:

And, he's actually a Lokomotiv (Moscow) player. I'm guessing he was on loan as part of their invasion of Ukraine. I know nothing about the player himself, tho

Bout to start random rumors on Twitter again and see Greek journalists ride it. Just like that random striker from last year

We could literally do the same thing as last time and filter for top-four league players who are out of contract with a market value of over 5mm. Just switch it from French to Portuguese (in honor of Boto). It's a sure thing!

Must be cheap. Not like any administrator we've ever had would ever dream of actually playing an academy graduate.

Not really transfer news, but apparently Garcia is on the radar of Panserraikos for this next season. I believe his contract is over as of this month-end, so this may be his big move.

Gabbiadini's name has resurfaced again, an Italian journalist linking us to him.ย 

On paper Gabbiadini or Diagne would be good signings, both experienced and have played in much stronger leagues.ย 

Without having watched either player beyond the odd match here and there, plus looking at their stats Diagne appears to be the better finisher with a better goal scoring record. It would lead us to assume that Gabbiadini is more of a modern striker in terms of being involved in build up and getting his teammates involved.ย 

Jozy Altidore appears a step down from thoseย two.ย 

Edited by paokarag4