Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2016-2017)

Dutch Eagle

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reading now that Pelkas is out for 4-8 weeks, unclear how long Campos is out. Hopefully Enrique will be able to slot in quickly, and that Biseswar won't go down as well.

On the bright side, this is a good chance for Mistakidis to have a few more starts.

And Djalma out for a few weeks https://inpaok.com/336570/χάνει-τον-τζάλμα-ο-παοκ/ and might be ready for the Schalke game.  Good opportunity for Mystakidis to get some game time and hopefully give Ivic some serious selection dilemmas.

Seriously, the team finally gets on a good run and we get two injuries in one week.  Let's hope Henrique is the real deal.

It's going to be quite busy month of February for PAOK. In the next 33 day we will play 10 games in 3 competitions. Until March 5th, there will a PAOK game every 3 or 4 days. 

Here is our schedule for the next 33 days:

01-Feb: Larisa - PAOK  (SL-R11)
05-Feb: PAOK - Asteras Tripoli  (SL-R19)
08-Feb: Xanthi - PAOK  (GK-QF-L1)
12-Feb: Xanthi - PAOK  (SL-R20)
16-Feb: PAOK - Schalke 04  (EL-Rof32-L1)
19-Feb: PAOK - Veroia  (SL-R21)
22-Feb: Schalke 04 - PAOK (EL-Rof32-L2)
26-Feb: AEP Iraklis - PAOK (SL-R22)
01-Mar: PAOK - Xanthi  (GK-QF-L2)
05-Mar: PAOK - Olympiakos  (SL-R23)

20 hours ago, Bananas said:

And Djalma out for a few weeks https://inpaok.com/336570/χάνει-τον-τζάλμα-ο-παοκ/ and might be ready for the Schalke game.  Good opportunity for Mystakidis to get some game time and hopefully give Ivic some serious selection dilemmas.

Seriously, the team finally gets on a good run and we get two injuries in one week.  Let's hope Henrique is the real deal.

Maybe Warda to start on the wing when he's back? I'm pretty excited about Henrique we have to wait to see him but i have a  good feeling

Edited by paokarag4

1 hour ago, paokarag4 said:

Maybe Warda to start on the wing when he's back? I'm pretty excited about Henrique we have to wait to see him but i have a  good feeling

Ah yes, I forgot about Warda, ha ha.  Yep, it will be interesting to see what he can bring to the table.  He's been used a couple of times off the bench during the African Cup of Nations so he's at least got some match fitness.

Here's a cool update - Pelkas apparently is progressing more quickly than expected, and the team has revised its estimates of his availability down to two weeks from now. Might just barely make the Schalke game, although that's unlikely.

inPAOK has a nice set of posts about our stats up today:

First, regarding the distribution of goals from http://inpaok.com/338254 :

Σε 34 επίσημα παιχνίδια έως τώρα η κατανομή των γκολ είναι η εξής:

Αμυντικοί (13 γκολ): Μάτος 7, Κίτσιου 1, Τζαβέλλας 1, Λέοβατς 1, Κρέσπο 1, Βαρέλα 1, Δεληγιανίδης 1.
Μέσοι (11 γκολ): Σάχοφ 4, Πέλκας 4, Μπίσεσβαρ 3.
Πλάγιοι επιθετικοί (16 γκολ): Ροντρίγκες 6, Μυστακίδης 5, Τζάλμα 4, Ενρίκε 1.
Σέντερ φορ (16 γκολ): Αθανασιάδης 5, Περέιρα 5, Κουλούρης 4, Πρίγιοβιτς 2.

And maybe unsurprisingly, Biseswar is first in assists: http://inpaok.com/338255. Interesting that Rodrigues is still #2, which shows how much of the slack has been distributed across multiple players.

• Like it 1

Not sure, I think Blackhawk might have had that info on his site but it's down :(

Ivic moved fast to squash these rumors though:

Δεν έχω μιλήσει με κανέναν και δεν έχω και καμία διάθεση να μιλήσω για κάτι άλλο, πέρα από το πως θα συνεχίσουμε, θα βελτιώσουμε και θα ολοκληρώσουμε το έργο μας στον ΠΑΟΚ. Δεν με απασχολούν τα δημοσιεύματα, είμαι 100% συγκεντρωμένος στην ομάδα μου.

Sheez, we're going to need to start putting in minimum release clauses into the manager contracts now ?!  Having said that, let's see how the rest of the season pans out.  I'm sure if we lose some form the howls for blood will begin.