Phantis Forums

2022 WCQ: Greece - Georgia (31 Mar. 2021 - Toumba, Thessaloniki)

Dutch Eagle

7 minutes ago, Brklyngrk said:

Does Tziolis usually play on the right? I thought he was a left winger?

He plays on the left. Don't understand coaches playing players out of their positions.

I dont see Bakasetas creating enough for us...let's move Fortounis to middle, Tzolis left, and Masouris right. Giannoulis might be faster and get into the box, but Tsimikas may help us keep possession and keep the ball in their half more overall. We need more playmaking from the back and middle (as usual).

• Like it 1

1 minute ago, FrappeFetish said:

I dont see Bakasetas creating enough for us...let's move Fortounis to middle, Tzolis left, and Masouris right. Giannoulis might be faster and get into the box, but Tsimikas may help us keep possession and keep the ball in their half more overall. We need more playmaking from the back and middle (as usual).

For sure we are slow in transition. The only player showing anything in attack is Fortounis. I hope JVS makes some good changes as he did vs Spain.

4 minutes ago, J1078 said:

I have a bad feeling about this game, I pray I'm wrong. JVS needs to change it up he can't go in the 2nd half with the same line up. We gave Georgia so much confidence in that first half.

For sure, it Looks like..Limnios going to come on for Tzolis 

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic