Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2016

pash

Good luck to them both...Skondras, in particular, deserves to play at a higher level than that.

In other news, Galatasaray is unable to pay their first installment for Rodrigues...of course.

Skondras is going to play at Premiership-team Hamilton Academical.

Pash, is that what they call Financial Fair Play? You play with the mind of a player, you leave his club with one good player less, you use a player you can not afford and than you ask if you can pay later. UEFA should ban this clubs that in fact have players for free.

• Like it 1

Good luck to both Tziolis and Skondras.  Both good boys that as far as I know never made trouble and gave it their best.  That's all I ask.

Regarding Rodrigues ... I've always found it bizarre how transfers work in the world of football.  I mean, as part of any transfer the payment for the player should be made in full (just like for any normal transaction) before you get the "goods".  If the buying club has to secure a loan to do so, that's there problem.  But not in football, for some reason.  Now if they can't get a loan, not our problem.  Like I said, bizarre.

So what can PAOK do now, legally that is ?  And in what time frame ?

Some funny comments on inpaok https://inpaok.com/335970/η-γαλατά-δεν-μπορεί-να-πληρώσει-τον-παο/ regarding Galatasaray not being able to make the first installment on February 1.

Αν μας δωσουν την τραπεζουντα να το καθυστερησουμε !

Άει σιχτίρ, μεμέτια ... (by someone who has a Charles Bronson avatar, big respect on the avatar).

Τους δίνουμε άλλο 1,5 και τους παίρνουμε Σνάιντερ. Γιατί όχι;

• Like it 2

1 hour ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Skondras is going to play at Premiership-team Hamilton Academical.

Pash, is that what they call Financial Fair Play? You play with the mind of a player, you leave his club with one good player less, you use a player you can not afford and than you ask if you can pay later. UEFA should ban this clubs that in fact have players for free.

You're a wiser man than I, Dutch Eagle. You tell me ;)

still no official word on Pedro Enrique signing. He's been in thessaloniki for nearly 2 days and still nothing. I read they are waiting for some paperwork from Rennes so hopefully that's all. Just this whole saga has made me nervous and the longer he is in Greece without signing is making me feel worse. Fingers crossed its announced later today

26 minutes ago, pash said:

Vellidis' contract has been terminated. This was destined to happen, we don't need three "starter"-level goalies...best of luck to him.

What ?!  I didn't see that coming.  I mean I get it, now that we have Brkic we don't need 3 GK's but still I would've thought a loan move would've happened instead.

13 hours ago, pash said:

We apparently signed an 18-year-old from Schalke's youth squad, named Giannis Tsingos. He's a winger and SS who was born in Germany, and will be playing for our U20 side.

You have balls: mentioning Germany and SS in one sentence. Hahaha.

Do you mean the guards of the Führer? Or something else?

2 hours ago, pash said:

Hey man, there were nine hours between there. Besides, it was a slow day at work.

So slow days at work do exist for some people?? Bravo sou!

• Like it 1

What are everyone's feeling on the recent quotes by Pereira about leaving?  Is he trolling us?  Trying to make Ivic look like a dick? Or is he genuine?

«Είμαι στεναχωρημένος που φεύγω, γιατί ο ΠΑΟΚ είναι σαν το δεύτερο σπίτι μου, έτσι τον νιώθω. Τώρα φεύγω για να παίξω ποδόσφαιρο και θα δούμε το καλοκαίρι αν μπορέσω να γυρίσω για μια τρίτη θητεία στην ομάδα. Μόνο που θα ήθελα να είναι όπως η πρώτη μου στην Τούμπα. Έχω δεθεί με την ομάδα που μου έχει φερθεί πολύ καλά αλλά και τον κόσμο που με αγάπησε όπως τον αγάπησα και εγώ. Αν είναι όμως να γυρίσω μία μέρα, θα ήθελα να είναι για να παίζω. Δεν ήθελα να φύγω από τον ΠΑΟΚ, πάντα θα θέλω να είμαι εδώ, αλλά επειδή δεν αγωνίζομαι το καλύτερο είναι να φύγω να έχω διάρκεια και το καλοκαίρι θα δούμε αν θα μπορέσω να γυρίσω για να έχω τη διάρκεια που θέλω», ανέφερε αρχικά ο Αργεντινός επιθετικός που θα αγωνιστεί ως δανεικός στην Κολόν Σάντα Φε και απάντησε στις δηλώσεις του Βλάνταν Ίβιτς ότι ήταν επιθυμία του παίκτη να αποχωρήσει: 

«Έχω παίξει πολύ λίγο, λίγα λεπτά και με βάση τα λεπτά που έπαιξα, έβαλα αρκετά γκολ. Θα ήθελα να παίζω περισσότερο και να βάλω περισσότερα γκολ, για να μείνω εδώ για να βοηθήσω την ομάδα να κάνει σημαντικά πράγματα, αλλά δεν έγινε αυτό. Το συζητήσαμε με τον προπονητή, του εξήγησα ότι δεν είμαι ευχαριστημένος με αυτή την κατάσταση, ότι δεν αγωνιζόμουν όσο θα ήθελα. Οι επιλογές του, όμως, ήταν διαφορετικές καθώς είχε άλλους παίκτες ως προτεραιότητα. Το κατανοώ αυτό και για αυτό φεύγω ως δανεικός, σε μία ομάδα όπου ελπίζω να έχω περισσότερο χρόνο συμμετοχής».