Europa Play-Offs PAO-Qabala 2nd leg 27/08/2015 21:00

Tomorrow is the draw for CL. I see:

Club Brugge,

Ajax,

Monaco,

Shakhtar Donesk,

CSKA Moscow

in our path! 

Do you guys think that we could make it through this?

Personally I don't think we can face any of those teams and be able to go through!

Good Luck to the team ,but it would take a monumental task to advance to the next round!

Edited by Lamiara ole

on paper we cant beat any of them,but football matches are not decided on paper.a lot will depend on how our coach goes about his business and the tactics he uses ,anastasiou is going to have to win this from the bench because man for man we are not as good.

Man for Man we are crap

If we use our cohesiveness as a team and the atmosphere from last year's playoffs.... we have a chance against brugge and a hope against Ajax

Monaco, CSKA or Shaktar is a snowball's chance in hell..... at least we can say hi to Jardim if we are against Monaco

on paper we cant beat any of them,but football matches are not decided on paper.a lot will depend on how our coach goes about his business and the tactics he uses ,anastasiou is going to have to win this from the bench because man for man we are not as good.

Agree.

We will be the outsiders against any of them. Naturally Brugge is the weakest on paper but still would be the favourite. We have a poor record against teams from Belgium, eg. Standard Liege.

One of the Russian teams may present a small outside chance alongside Ajax. I cant recall which Russian team has lost a few players and have started poorly this season. Either way to progress would be a massive upset.

Monaco, forget it.

Good draw, ajax or cska would've been okay as well.

Regardless of the opposition, these games require clever tactics and a cool head. I would opt for a more conservative approach, simply because it's worked in the past. I worry about anastasiou in these type of games. The standard games, were we were leaving space in behind still haunt me.

yesss!!!..this is the draw i wanted..imo its best chance wel have to advance...it won't be easy but this brugge team is very beatable!!!..im so glad we have the first leg at home as we always seem to play better away!!..imo 2-0 at home and go there hit them on the counter score one and watch them crumble!! end this Belgian hoodoo nonsense as well!!!!....panathaaa mouuuu!!!! :nw:

Edited by Green Man
  • Like it 2

every time we have drawn a club from Belgium we have greeted it with enthusiasm and every time we have been sent running with our tails between our legs,we are the underdogs in this fixture ,they are probably doing handstands they got us.

• Like it 2

Screw the beer

drinking nation

In 1994 we had them all over in oaka

Alexoudis dokari

Donis dokari

Paul OKON blatant handball in box no penalty

Kolitsidakis headbutts Paul OKON highlight of game gets red card

Then 1000 red flares erupt Welcome to hell

Those are memories

Proud to be green

Time to beat these pricks