Phantis Forums

PAO-Aberdeen

cyberfish

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good game from panatha... except from 30 to 45 mins... other that.. we played a nice game!!! great game from Ivan, Fyssa, Nillson, salpi, pap, mattos, tzioli (2nd half)

damn forlan scored for atletico 2-1 damn end in a tie please lol

asxeta pou i like atletico madrid from spanish... please god.. kane to na liksei isopalia!!! pleaseeeeeee :P

we played a nice game

are u serious ???????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wat game were u watching file??????

that was a disgracefull effort,,,,den boro na sxoliaso its 4am here and im disgusted by that performance....aggaria ksana :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Nice win, first place for PAO, and 3 points for Greece.

While the team looked sleepy at times, they showed patience and we scored three goals without really being threatened.

Aberdeen is what we expected: a team of limited ability that was unable to take advantage of the lazy moments we had.

Ivanschitz delivered the free-kick in the first goal by Goumas, he delivered a perfect assist to Papadopoulos who scored the second goal, and shot the free-kick that Salpigidis scored on the rebound. The man was excellent.

I thought Nilsson was good as a RB and Fyssas did a good job on the left. Dimoutsos and Mattos worked hard in midfield at times, and N'Doye was a headache for Aberdeen even if he did not score. Tziolis was mediocre in the first half, but he really played well in the last 15 minutes.

Some general stats:

Three games in Europe = three wins so far

Papadopoulos has scored in every game so far in UEFA cup.

This was the eight official game of this season (UEFA and SL) and (with the exception of the two games agaisnt Olympiakos and Asteras), we have scored more than two goals in every one. At the same time we have conceded only two goals.

Three players have played every single minute in UEFA cup so far: Malartz, Nilsson, Tziolis (all 270 min), while Dimoutsos has played 269 minutes.

fark its depressing watching PAO this year. WHERE THE F*** IS GATE 13????????? i could hear those 40-50odd amberdene pricks chanting more than "all" of leoforos!!!!!!

some one needs to do somthing, make free tickets or tickets for 3-5 euros or somthing so we can get back our unique and beautiful GATE 13 atmosphere!!!!!!!!!!

good win in a silent stadium. If we had chanting and other ultras behavior we could have won 5,6-0

Ivansich and Matos are keepers. Both are making a difference every game they play.

Nice to see ol' Goumas score. I think this guy started as a striker and then he was made a defenseman.

As for the fans, we've discussed this in another thread here. I don't blame them for not showing up though. It's sad to see an empty Leforos today, but if this bad wait to see how it looks in a new & bigger stadium...

This was a good way to start the UEFA group games, and it seems we'll advance to the next knock-out round.

Good win guys. A good start for the team.

On the whole this was not the pao like we want it to be.Aberdeen was not a serious threat. Our offensive game was not very creative and I think that this has to do with the lack of an offensive midfielder like Eki. As someone said before, having 2 DM's will not get you very far in the offense, will it?

Ivansitz, Salpi, were great. En'doy tried, the kid has talent but certainly not a killer scorer. Pap scored a tough one, I hope he returns to being who he used to be 2 years ago. The team looked better I think with pap today.(Just today).

Dimoutsos tried too, but did not seem to succed..

Good game from nillson and fyssas. Especially the left side looked quite dangerous.

Other than that this team really needs a good eki, a good ninis and a good Warzycha :) (where do you find one?)

Good win guys. A good start for the team.

On the whole this was not the pao like we want it to be.Aberdeen was not a serious threat. Our offensive game was not very creative and I think that this has to do with the lack of an offensive midfielder like Eki. As someone said before, having 2 DM's will not get you very far in the offense, will it?

Ivansitz, Salpi, were great. En'doy tried, the kid has talent but certainly not a killer scorer. Pap scored a tough one, I hope he returns to being who he used to be 2 years ago. The team looked better I think with pap today.(Just today).

Dimoutsos tried too, but did not seem to succed..

Good game from nillson and fyssas. Especially the left side looked quite dangerous.

Other than that this team really needs a good eki, a good ninis and a good Warzycha :) (where do you find one?)

when ninis and eki come back, i agree, i hope they bring the creativty that is lacking in the last 1/3 of the pitch...we seriously lack in offesive creativity..lets hope their return helps us in that departent..another big loss is remember..leontiou..i saw him during preseason and said to myself, this kid has the good offensive spark we need..unlucky...

its funny you say that..ever since warzycha left we have never gotten a player that is a clean goaslscorer..missing this 'goaltsi' has hurt our team alot in the past 5 years or so..i have been saying this for as long as i can remember...i guess pao arent...listening :LOL:

we played a nice game

are u serious ???????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wat game were u watching file??????

that was a disgracefull effort,,,,den boro na sxoliaso its 4am here and im disgusted by that performance....aggaria ksana :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

eida auto to paixnidi pou den eides esy...

ATHINAIOS, ACCORDING TO THE RADIO, LEOFOROS HAD 13000, WHICH IS QUITE AN IMPROVEMENT OVER THE  7 WITH PAOK AND ARTMEDIA. GATE 7 WAS EMPTY THOUGH.

IN TIME THEY WILL SORT IT OUT. THEY HAVE TO. ITS PAO FFS

Thanks Niko. Yes, it's an improvement but we're talking about PAO [one of the most popular teams in the counry], when in the not-so-far past you couldn't easily find a ticket for such games, especially at the small Leoforos. I really worry that a bigger stadium will look much more empty & depressing.

I'm amazed that our management and the Greek league is shooting itself in the foot regarding people going to the games. I hope we haven't reached the point of no return.

As for the game, I don't think we played all that good, but good enough to get what we wanted. By no means I think we have a realiable team, but when we get our boys back and healthy things should improve.

We don't have a killer scorer like Warzycha, but then again such players don't appear all that often [not in Greece anyway].

I believe that if the team plays consistent (and better) football, the offensive line will respond. Despite our good defensive record this season, we need a RB or whomever to replace Vyntra.

like i said man... if it were me id go to the games for the team. fook the management.

for example im a buffalo bills fan and i live 8 hours away. and with only 8 home games per season it isnt easy to get there and have timing good enough to have a free weekend etc. but i manage to go at least once every two years.

if ur a true fan u go watch ur team. no matter who is president and no matter how many quarterbacks have been flops since Jim Kelly.

when it comes to pao, i think Nilsson is a great player. if he were only used steadily at RB instead of switched back and forth, you would see his consistency.

he played there the last 10 games of the season last year and was one of the only bright spots.

and with eki and ninis coming back soon, im sure mattos wil be the only DM and have eityher eki kara or ninis in front of him distributing and making us very dangerous.

the best 25 minutes from pao this season were the last 25 today. and thats when one of the DM`s stepped up and play forward instead of DM.

Archived