Phantis Forums

PAO-Aberdeen

cyberfish

malartz-nilsson-goumas-morris-fyssas-mattos-ndoye-salpi-dimou-ivan-(kara/tziolis) seems to be the lineup according to supersport

either kara or tziolis.. i like this lineup because for one.. VYNTRA aint playing.

i also think if u play 4-1-3-2 ur two wingers can help out on D and push forward when on offence.

most of the time.. except against artmedia and ergotelis we played 4-2-2-2 which really didnt help us move the ball from midfield to our forwards. i think u can play with one DM and ur wingers can come back on d when we are not forward.

the two games that this happened we played really well in artmedia and in ergotelis.

either way.. i love that lineup and lets hope they are not wrong on the radio

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was really nice.Foul kick by Ivansitchz,a little header touch from Goumas close to the first post,Aberdeen goalkeeper waving at some butterflies and tha ball resting at the net. :tup:

Aberdeen goalkeeper waving at some butterflies and tha ball resting at the net. :tup:

:LOL:

I've got a feeling this is going to be a great night again!!

Panionios is still drawing 0-0 away to Helsingborg, and according to UEFA.Com they've started well.

:gr:

only thing i see... nilsson as RB is ALOOOOOOOOOOOOT better then vyntra or even nilsson playing LB. With a pure LB like fyssas in.. they push up much more thus making it a 5 or 6 man attack instead of 3 or 4.

Dimoutsos needs to do something to get in the game.. he is the only one not participating

Archived