Phantis Forums

PAO-Aberdeen

cyberfish

Good win for PAO and some well needed points for Greece. I did not see the game bacause i was at work but i herd it on the radio. It sound it like there was no fans there!!? :o Was that the case?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivan has been man of the match in my opinion we should have signed his ass when he was injured now we are going to be paying double for him and they better keep him or I'm going to be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems many of you have missed the fact that Red bull Austria istn selling him yet cause they want to wait till European Championship cause they expect his price to rise.

So even if tzigger wanted to buy him he wont be able to till EC. Afterwards i believe we will buy him for many Euros. After all Matos was bought for about 3 to 4 milions aswell.

Ivansich and Matos are keepers. Both are making a difference every game they play.

Nice to see ol' Goumas score. I think this guy started as a striker and then he was made a defenseman.

As for the fans, we've discussed this in another thread here. I don't blame them for not showing up though. It's sad to see an empty Leforos today, but if this bad wait to see how it looks in a new & bigger stadium...

This was a good way to start the UEFA group games, and it seems we'll advance to the next knock-out round.

I agree with you about both.

Sadly Matos want be staying as soon as a big european team pays the 4000 000 which are in his contract as a buy out (which he asked for).

He never came to stay at PAO. His intention was to show himself while at PAO so he gets offer from bigger Teams in Europe. Else Matos would have never come to PAO.

And if he keeps up this good work believe me next year he ll be gone.

Archived