Phantis Forums

AEK - Sevilla

Genome

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exactly.. i remember somewhere in some forum that someone said if aek that a croud like the game agsnt milan they could probly go see an upset... but now? whod go see a football game? even if u got a great croud... i dont think it will be a pasionate one or an atmosphere similar to the one at the milan game.. goodluck to aek and i hope they pull an upset cause i no football is a very powerful thing everywhere and could bring at least some joy ... I no it cant bring it to all (not those that have lost family or there home) but hopefully some.

Posted Image

i think aek will win 1-0 in order to satisfy the greek pride...

not to mention pass this round... :whistle:

lets see what the football mafia has in mind...

TINAXTE TO PROPO STON AERA TSOLIADES MOY!!!!!!

By the way people, as these questions usually arise during or right before the game, I will post this here up front:

it's a guide to watching the/any game on the internet, because of lack of other possibilities or for whatever reason:

click here/games coverage on the internet!

Alternatively, if you can't view the game for whichever reason, this is a solution so you can at least listen to the game:

Go to SuperSport FM and click the green link under the banner (at the top of the page) that says "Radio Live".

If you have the time test your prefered method so you don't have to face an unwanted surprise during the game!

Good luck, enjoy the game! :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

thee is a move among the fans (apparntly started by Original) for all of the fans on the stands to be wearing black clothes ...

Its a good idea as much symbolic moves do help collective feeling and global messaging ...

So if anyone goes ... wear black

If you know anyone who goes ... let them know :ph34r:

thee is a move among the fans (apparntly started by Original) for all of the fans on the stands to be wearing black clothes ...

Its a good idea as much symbolic moves do help collective feeling and global messaging ...

So if anyone goes ... wear black

If you know anyone who goes ... let them know :ph34r:

I am trying to go tonight (bored, want to see SOME football as maybe I wont go to the derby now...)

I will wear black, this is about Greece, not AEK afterall.

And do you know anything about the tickets with AEK? they need taftotita/membership or just buy them outside @ the ekdotiria?

I dont know for the rest of you but today i feel AEKtzis.No matter what the result, just the fact that they are going to go and try for 90 minutes and take our minds from the disaster it is a positive thing.GO-AEK-GO :gr:

It's a difficult decision to make from UEFA to carry on this match. I can understand they want this match to be completed, at the same time this is not what AEK fans we're expecting. Oh well, guess you have to obey UEFA's rules. :tdown:

Nevertheless, good luck AEK! :gr:

what is goin on here?

aladalon gia to PAO OLY (wednesday says one, Sundays says the other (which makes more sence to me)...

and now this?

confirmation please...

i just bet 100 euros on the game...

tha trelatho...

den andexo allo...

ok, thats it IM OUT OF HERE.... (this site) waste of time since there is nothing moving...

ill join the other site in order to check my horoscope... mi xiroteraaaa

IM GOING NUUUUUUUUTS.....

R.I.P all (player, teams , country.... me)

tha trelatho...

den andexo allo...

ok, thats it IM OUT OF HERE.... (this site) waste of time since there is nothing moving...

ill join the other site in order to check my horoscope... mi xiroteraaaa

IM GOING NUUUUUUUUTS.....

R.I.P all (player, teams , country.... me)

?????????????????????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Spain mourns Puerta loss

Tuesday 28 August 2007

Sevilla FC midfielder Antonio Puerta died in hospital this afternoon.

Critical condition

The 22-year-old had been in critical condition in the Hospital Virgen del Rocío in Seville for three days after suffering a heart attack during the Primera División game against Getafe CF on Saturday. Puerta had collapsed 35 minutes into the game, but recovered consciousness and was able to walk off the pitch. Doctors revealed he collapsed again in the changing rooms and had to be given cardiac resuscitation before being taken to hospital.

Sevilla native

Puerta, who was capped once for Spain, was born in Seville and came through the ranks of his hometown club. He forced his way into the side on a regular basis for the first time last season and featured in both of Sevilla's successive UEFA Cup triumphs. Puerta scored the decisive penalty in Glasgow in May as Sevilla defeated RCD Espanyol in a shoot-out after drawing 2-2 at Hampden Park to reclaim the trophy.

From uefa.com.

May he rest in peace. Btw, this is all UEFA mentions. Are you guys sure it's being postponed?

i ke y***sou uefa a player dies and with no hesitation they cancel it r.i.p puerta so sad when a national crisis in greece and players families home are burned to the ground they say well is dosent envolve football or players go F YOURSELF UEFA

No body gives 2 S#$% ABOUT US LIKE IF WE WERE THE LOWEST OF EUROPE. :angry:

Antonio Puerta, the Sevilla midfielder, has died, three days after suffering a heart attack during his side's 4-1 win over Getafe on Saturday.

The 22-year-old had been in a "very critical" condition in the intensive care unit of the Virgen del Rocio hospital where he had been hooked up to a life support machine.

Puerta, who had passed a medical with his club three weeks ago, collapsed after half an hour of the opening Primera Liga game of the Spanish season. Team-mates and medical staff managed to prevent him from swallowing his tongue and he was able to walk from the pitch. But he collapsed again in the changing rooms and had to be given cardiac resuscitation before being taken to hospital.

He is survived by his girlfriend, who is expecting a baby next month.

Puerta, a versatile wing-back, played over 50 games for Sevilla and recently earned his first cap for the Spanish national team. A local boy, he had been with the club since 2002.

Sevilla's Champions League match with AEK Athens tonight has been postponed, while the league game against Osasuna on Monday has also been cancelled.

In January 2004, Benfica's Hungarian international striker Miklos Feher died during a Portuguese league match from a heart attack just seven months after Marc-Vivien Foe, the Cameroon international, collapsed and died while playing in the Confederations Cup tournament in France.

Source.

Seems like everyone reports the postponing except UEFA itsself.

Theres something just terribly wrong greece just gets no damn respect. granted a player died i understand we were asking for the same thing and they turned there nose up at us 60 plus deaths , its a double edged sword file.

I kinda have to back up UEFA here...

UEFA has nothing to do w/ Greece..

Today the game was AEK Seville.. AEK (knock on wood) did not have any player pass away due to what's happening in Greece. Seville did have a player pass away. I think that you have to look at it from an organization point of view and this organization cares about the teams NOT the nations..

I see your point though

No matter what though it all worked out to what we all wanted (the game to be postponed) it's just sad that there was a players life that had to do it.

Archived