Phantis Forums

AEK - Sevilla

Genome

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up to the 30th minute we were doing good. That stupid penalty kick was the turning point of the game. It's ok we are playing good so i think in the UEFA we will do good.

We will. Like I said before I was wawed by the game we were playing.

Tbh Sevilla haven't really done that much this game, but they used the few chances they had. And of course that penalty that wasn't even a penalty (I'll have to recheck it later on but I don't think it was). Too bad we have to go down like this, we we're playing better than what the scoreboard is showing.

Manduca kinda sticks out for me this game, together with Ramos (or, Edson as they call him now). Rivaldo came through after about the 20th minute. One chance from Lybe, for which he didn't take the time. No big blunders in defense. I feel worse now than ever before with Moretto in our goal (I hope they put Macho in for our game against Salzburg (because no, we're not gonna score five goals anymore)). The error he made again in the beginning of the game, comparable to what he did last game against Sevilla, makes me want him out of the goal. The third goal he should've held btw. The other two ... ok.

I've got to say that I'm sooo impressed by AEK's attitude. So much heart!! They've absolutely battered Sevilla from open play. A stupid penalty and a retarded goalkeeper are the only things that have prevented AEK from having a chance to qualify. Lybe has been poor, he just isn't mentally prepared for this match. Ribo missed 2 easy chances too, but he has been very good in general play. I'm so impressed by AEK apart from defending the set pieces and the goal keeper.

Archived