Phantis Forums

AEK - Sevilla

Genome

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id say thats right Cerigo.......GET HIM A FREE KICK in the first 10 minutes then watch Sevilla crumble!

AEK has the toughest task, but if they make it they should be heroes for the Superleague and I say give them the Superleague crown as well.....Greek football is sinking so fast its painful.......sounds cliche but AEK tonight is our last shot to save Greek football before its submerges for a couple years...

Greek football has been submerged ansd swimming with the lobsters for as long as i can remember.

I dont think we can sink any lower, the only moment of grace was when pao played in the final with ajax in wembley , when i was a little boy so............. with that said,let aek at least put on a brave and inspired game.

Wheter we make it or not aek will havea good run in uefa cup with our new additions.

First images coming in...

I will keep the people that can't watch/hear the game up to date here on the big events of the game (cards/goals/corners/great chances etc).

Everyone or most people at least are dressed in black (Sevilla is also playing in black). A minute of silence before the game, all the supporters or most of them at least holding their lighters up etc. Very nice images. Otto Rehagel is also there watching the game.

Archived