Phantis Forums

KALAMARIA - PAO

MadBoy13

re padia we will either win big like 0-6 or loose so my prediction is 6-0 win for PAO, salpi missed a few in the ethniki game so hell be in fine form for this game, ps do you have to pay supersport forthe streams or are they free. It will be my last resort ko is at 0400 monday nzst

WAS IT A PAO FAN THAT DIED OR OSFP OR OTHER CLUB

Does it really matter? I dont think so. Thats the question those guys which did this s%$#! would ask as well. It is the wrong question. It doesnt matter which team he supported. Would you ask the same question if it was your son?

Does it really matter? I dont think so. Thats the question those guys which did this s%$#! would ask as well. It is the wrong question. It doesnt matter which team he supported. Would you ask the same question if it was your son?

Yea i can see your point, but it does matter what team the kid supported. When i went to my first PAO game it was like i was surrounded by brothers, if i went to karaiskaki then i would have been beaten because though i am greek im still a kseno.

If it was a PAO fan then i feel sorry for the trifiloi, if it was an osfp fan then i feel sorry for the kids family but we all no those guys just want to fight so s%$#! happens, if it was a random then thats ###### disgusting a poor kid on his/her way to practise gets attacked by some crazy c*** with a nife(PAO or OSFP).

ok greek sport has taken a step backwards but thats the bs pc way of looking at it. I am a fanatic psychopath so to me it matters what team the kid supported also it matters to prevent further fights between the two teams to gain revenge ext and the kid will prob be immortalised by the fans or "gang" that was in the fight.

IF IT WAS MY SON ofcourse i would not ask this question BUT it is an easy one to lay blame which a grief stricken person would do, thus if it was OSFP fans fault i would hate OSFP more so than i do now. (there but for the grace of god though)

WE WILL NEVER STOP FAN VIOLENCE ITS MALE NATURE AND TO QUOTE THE CHOPPER FILM "NOTHING IS EVER FORGOTTEN ITS JUST HUMAN BLOODY NATURE"

men will fight forever, in pubs,at partys at football where ever they can. thats life its one big pissing contest

ENJOY THE BREAK OUR BOYS NEED THE REST

ps condolenses to families involved

Yea i can see your point, but it does matter what team the kid supported. When i went to my first PAO game it was like i was surrounded by brothers, if i went to karaiskaki then i would have been beaten because though i am greek im still a kseno.

If it was a PAO fan then i feel sorry for the trifiloi, if it was an osfp fan then i feel sorry for the kids family but we all no those guys just want to fight so s%$#! happens, if it was a random then thats ###### disgusting a poor kid on his/her way to practise gets attacked by some crazy c*** with a nife(PAO or OSFP).

ok greek sport has taken a step backwards but thats the bs pc way of looking at it. I am a fanatic psychopath so to me it matters what team the kid supported also it matters to prevent further fights between the two teams to gain revenge ext and the kid will prob be immortalised by the fans or "gang" that was in the fight.

IF IT WAS MY SON ofcourse i would not ask this question BUT it is an easy one to lay blame which a grief stricken person would do, thus if it was OSFP fans fault i would hate OSFP more so than i do now. (there but for the grace of god though)

WE WILL NEVER STOP FAN VIOLENCE ITS MALE NATURE AND TO QUOTE THE CHOPPER FILM "NOTHING IS EVER FORGOTTEN ITS JUST HUMAN BLOODY NATURE"

men will fight forever, in pubs,at partys at football where ever they can. thats life its one big pissing contest

ENJOY THE BREAK OUR BOYS NEED THE REST

ps condolenses to families involved

Sorry mate but that's bullshit. It doesnt matter! It's this type of "us" and "them" view that lays the foundations for s%$#! like this to happen!

Sorry mate but that's bullshit. It doesnt matter! It's this type of "us" and "them" view that lays the foundations for s%$#! like this to happen!

Well at least some people got a mind and are not just famatic zombies of sports.

BTW even the old greeks stoped wars when it came to sports like the olympics.

And one thing else which goes to PAO or Death:

This sort of violence can be stoped take England for example. I dont say there are no english hooligans but they dont make any problems in their country any more.

They only do s%$#! when they go abroad. In England they have managed to erase the violence out of the sports.

re dude it is us and them when it comes to OSFP and PAO or PAOK and ARIS, especially football

and to tsoglani dont give us the bs that its not in England look in the div 2-3 games where there are always fights at games.

we shouldnt be so suprised though fans have died before this and it happens in gang warfare.....people get killed even in NZ kids are killed in gang fights

• 2 weeks later...

AEK should be 2nd.

This PAO team is a sad one... :(

My hope is that Nikolaidis, who is one of the best men in Greek football, will make good use of the Uefa CL money.

We all know what Tzigger has done with that $$$ ;)

Our super-league is in disarray.

Today's incidents in Kalamaria and Larisa were once again inexcusable!!!

All that, after what happened recently... :tdown:

PEACE

I have to start out with saying "It wasn't a penalty". I am glad for the result because now AEK is closer to securing 2nd place but by far the ref SUCKED!!! NO WAY THAT WAS A PENALTY!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

1. Actually I wanted AEK to go to the CL, not my team. We're not that good, and we could use the time (not having to play qualifiers) to try to come up with something good for next season. Of course, the situation with our coach isn't helping. :nono:

2. I agree with my friend Trifilli. But, maybe we should consider suspending our teams not only from euro play, but from the domestic league. :LOL: This situation is absolutely ridiculous, and it's not good for our favorite teams or greek football. :tdown:

Is there a video of the goals and how the pen for them was awarded? I have been studying for exams and missed this game, and it looks like it was better that I missed it with the way I heard we played lol. Oh well 3rd place is where I had us finishing this year and better that we try and rebuild and play for Uefa cup rather then get owned in CL for a bit.

we should have won this one today easily despite the poor refereeing...i dont like excuses especially for this game because we were very poor and did not look very cinfident whatsoever but afew wrong calls did not help..what about that elbow that got thrown on ninis? and the penalty was a joke..right when he dove i began to laugh and when the whistel blew i thought the ref was gunna pull out a yellow for play acting..i mean, tziolis wasnt even close on the tackle and the player dove nearly 3 secons after tziolis threw his leg...briakos was standing right there..i just dont understand..tziolis fell to his knees in disbelief...i nearly wept..pathetic...as in paps case, he was wrong in striking bushi, but bushi did clearly instigate and that went wrongfully unpunished..i am not mad at pap, though he has not been at his best and the red card was at a very bad time, he almost always shows heart and that counts in my book..

regardless, the team did not play well and we need to pick it up if we want the result at xanthi..the cup would be good consolation for the season but if we play like we did today vs xanthi, we will not get anything this year...i am not feeling too good as i see us collapsing..i hope munoz can lift their spirits and lead us to a cup..he said somethng along the line of "i do not understand our bad play as our training sessions have been very good" in the post match interview....i hope he is right and we find our feet for the cup...

btw..morris was our best player today..ive said it over and over again, he is the best player on our team..i see some offers coming his way this summer and i think he shud be kept at all costs...always plays his heart out, has the positioning of henrksen and the speed to back it up..bravo tou..one of our only consistant performers of the season...now lets get him another central defender to play with..goumas' is time is running up..

Archived