Phantis Forums

KALAMARIA - PAO

MadBoy13

Thx for the link PAO123. Holy s%$#! that was a worse dive then Gillardino's from A.C Milan this year. Wow that ref should be shot and pissed on. Oh and who is that guy talking mad s%$#! to PAO's bench? who does he think he is that should warrant a suspension for unsportsmanlike conduct the league needs to review some of this stuff or it will become way outta hand.

anyways, i agree with everyone in here, in regards to that penalty but hollyshit how s%$#! is our team!!!

this is so disgracefull its not even funny.... How can they continue to play this bad and struggle??

i dnt accept the excuse of "we had bad pre-training with Bakke in the beggining of the year and there not match fit" or "the coach is new"

this team has now played one year of football and they look so s%$#!!! theres nothing there to be honest with you...

the only thing i can think of is that our roster isnt as good as everyone in here thinks it is which include players like (pap, Tzoilis, Lentiou, Mentzious ect..)

i hope they sack alot of the team (probably Andrich, Biscan, Serich, Vivtor, Romero, Vyntra, Galinconvic) and bring huge upgrade along with warning to the others; if they dnt start picking up they should be shipped out...

this is beyond a joke!

Somehow it seems like Mexican soap operas offer more quality that Greek football.

Let's see if the cameras will catch the idiot who hit Olympiakos' Theodoridis and if they will punish Bushi for his on the field antics after the fact.

Briakos was a joke but he somehow equaled the last minute penalty that was not given to Kalamaria in our first round game. Greek referees are a joke in general (I saw the overweight Vasaras huffing and puffing in his Champions League gig last week), but the question is, why is our team so bad?

I did not watch, or listen to the game. I chose to do other things today and thus I was spared another pathetic performance by our team and by the superleague. From the athlitiki kyriaki highlights I noticed that we had more amateur plays than chances to score.

Papadopoulos should had known better. A little slap for spit in the face is not good compensation. Either knock the guy out or don't do anything :rolleyes: He will miss the next five games including the cup semifinal (and final if we make it that far), and this leaves us with just two healthy strikers: Salpigidis and Mantzios.

I just looked at our bench for the next few games and it doesn't look good: Kotsios, Nilsson, Haralabidis, Theodoridis, Romero, Biscan, Antonsson, and Andric. I don't see anyone who I feel could come in and turn a game.

gmo to mou.ni tou alban bus,shi.....afti oi sibefora aksizi na fai ena gero ksillo,,krima pou oi paiktes mas den ton plakosane sto ksillo,,,,alvane roufia.ne......ipe kai fu.ck off kai eftise ston pap ....alimono ti kseftilistika pragmata ginounte stin ellada

Well I really don't know what to make of the team anymore. Its just one bad game after another, and they're losing to teams they shouldn't be losing to. They seemed to have a period in the middle of the season where they looked like they were getting somewhere but ever since the derby with the Geys they've played like absolute s hit! The thing is we DO have the talent; theyre not playing cohesively, there doesn't seem to be any real communication. It was mentioned in another post that the players aren't getting along with Munoz; if thats the case maybe they should find another coach! And yeah that ref was a clown what else is new?

What did Bushi do exactly guys?

in regards to paps sending off..bushi spat in paps face and instigated paps red card..and after he scored the penalty he started cursing off paos bench and the players...he didnt do anything directly against the book other then the spitting but his showing was very unsportsman like..

in regards to paps sending off..bushi spat in paps face and instigated paps red card..and after he scored the penalty he started cursing off paos bench and the players...he didnt do anything directly against the book other then the spitting but his showing was very unsportsman like..

Looks like he's in for some abuse and probably even ena gero ksilo when he goes to Leoforo next year

Archived