Phantis Forums

PAOK vs. PANATHINAIKOS

NikosVazelas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how awful is our defense????

PANTELIS KONSTANTINIDIS JUST SCORED :wacko:

Biscan, Vyntra, Morris...... and Leontiou is a back today...

but sure go buy Salva - striker is so necesary and its a pretty good idea because if we have a Spanish Coach, Spanish players will play extra better! Isnt that how it works? Bakke came, so we should limit our transfer options for a CB to Swedes! Yes!!! THAT IS HOW TO RUN A TEAM!

WHOOO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE OF TRANSFERS AND PLAYER EVALUATIONS!?!!?!? I dont get it why fire all the good players and keep the SHITTY staff???

That was all our last def fault he raises his hand and looks to the ref for a call and lets the PAOK player go by him. Play the F***in whistle!!! you learn to play the whistle from young!! Anyways Mantzios needs to be brought in after the half we will score when he comes in.

de tha po gia to proto goal... itan katharo xeri kai xoris replay... ALLA... pou itan o Biscan kai sta 2 goal??? oeo... den katalaveno giati epimenoun se auton ton axristo.... mporei kapoios na mou eksigisei???????

eimaste gia klammata filoi mou.... xalia... xalia... xalia... ena MATSO xalia... petame ti mpala les kai exoume epithetikous... 3 metra... ax Thee mou...

-------

a re Diagora kai Rodo eutixos pou simera nikisate toulaxiston eseis... kai eidika o diagoras me tin 4ara pou erikse ston Agio Dimitrio!!!! :nw: :nw:

The first goal was a clear hand ball but the def should have played till the ref blew the whistle even if he wasn't going to blow it. By raising your hand and turning to the ref you allow the opposing player to get free which he did. The second goal looked like an offside but I didn't get to see the replay since I went to the bathroom lol. Anyways we better show up for the and half or we will have a big hole to climb out of on the return leg. Oh just a side note, I bet after this game if we don't score the management will see this as needing a new striker and by Friday we will have signed Salva lol I hope I'm wrong.

Apparently all the staff are idiots, not just Vardinogiannis. were getting raped by idiots like Konstantinidis and Torghelle and retirees like Zagorakis...

I say we fire coaches until we find one with HALF a brain NOT to PLAY players like IGOR S***SCAN......I mean hell we could give statisitical evidence to support PAO's bad defense and performances directly related to Biscans presence, if his total lack of ability on the field wasnt enough to prove to these genius foreign coaches... Why play somebody who f***** blows EVERY TIME ???? Put Siontis in instead of Biscan!!! Its obvious the younger kids are way more cautious and have something to prove....Siontis might no be ready but I guarantee you hell s%$#! himself before he leaves his marker hanging, and he will run as hard as he can for every play......But what do I know, Im just a fan whose seen the EXACT same problems on the field year after year and a million idiot coaches not figure out that when something doesnt work ---- YOU DROP IT AND TRY SOMETHING ELSE!!!

See that puzzles me as well. Biscan is clearly is going to be gone soon and he continues to get played. I mean did Antonsson bone Vardinogiannis or our coaches wife to not get played at all? I mean he is no worse the Biscan so wtf is going on?

munoz is not an idiot coach..the man does not have very many options..i think its bad we havent seen info for defiensive signings but i believe one or two signings in the defense will happen this winter...i have faith in the man and i have faith in the team despite our lacking defense..morris and goumas are the only defenders in my opinion that should be starting...i agree mb he should start a youth defender..but starting youth defenders is much more risky then starting a young midfield or striker...our team is not halia..our defense is and i believe that soon enough that will change...antonsson, biscan and vyntra have to go and i believe they all will either this winter on in the summer...munoz is not diving into the market and spending quite yet..but we will see some more activity soon...have alittle faith, munoz i believe is the best coach weve have since makarian

if we don't beef up our defense IMMEDIATELY, we better STOP having any dreams of advancing this season.... if so, then we should decide that the next few months will be (another) rebuilding stage, but this time we get rid of all the garbage and promote young players, and sign ones that can really help us, not to temporarily impress the fans.

And, let Munoz shape the team, though I wouldn't let him bring washed up Spanish players... no foreign players at all. I have no confifence in our management to bring in any worthwhile player.... I mean, look at Ninis... the kid is making $2,000/year... what are the contributions from Andric, Seric, Biscan, and a bunch of other crappy ones currently on the roster (not to mention the tourists like Flavio of recent)... [all have gotten millions $$]

if we don't beef up our defense IMMEDIATELY, we better STOP having any dreams of advancing this season.... if so, then we should decide that the next few months will be (another) rebuilding stage, but this time we get rid of all the garbage and promote young players, and sign ones that can really help us, not to temporarily impress the fans.

And, let Munoz shape the team, though I wouldn't let him bring washed up Spanish players... no foreign players at all. I have no confifence in our management to bring in any worthwhile player.... I mean, look at Ninis... the kid is making $2,000/year... what are the contributions from Andric, Seric, Biscan, and a bunch of other crappy ones currently on the roster (not to mention the tourists like Flavio of recent)... [all have gotten millions $$]

i completely agree but i have faith in munoz..i think he knows whats best for the team which is something i ant say for any of our coaches the last 3 years with the ecpetion of fylakouri

Alright now that I have seen the replays of the second goal of PAOK I see that 2 players were offside in that play one being Tourghelle and the other was Micel clearly he could have called one of them offside and choose to call none and the first goal was a hand ball we already established that. On another note how many times did I see PAOK players have high kicks and none were called and how friggin dirty do the PAOK players have to play this is not rugby its football!! Anyways good job on having the ref on your side, tha fate kala stin Athina :box:

ego leo na ferei ta pitsirikia... na tous dinei 2,000 euro to xrono.... kai na paizoun me pathos kai na lisane... ase pou tha tou erthei kai pio fthina tou tzigger... pios ti xari tou.. e??

eidate pos to paidi pou pernei 2,000 euro to xrono etrexe pano kato??? xoris na stamataei... na piezei... bravo Nini agori mou!!! :tup:

------

july im going to greece... im going to buy paos t-shirt with Ninis behind... thats it!

Sorry guys but PAO are becoming a joke! After the PSG game i expected some defensive acquisitions this January but it doesnt look like this will happen. The ONLY attribute Biscan has is his passing ability. In midfield his distribution is usually quite good. So why play him at centre-back? I'm not defending him, but if you play a player out of position what do you expect? He's not a centre-back, simple!

I remember Saviola was offered

Sorry guys but PAO are becoming a joke! After the PSG game i expected some defensive acquisitions this January but it doesnt look like this will happen. The ONLY attribute Biscan has is his passing ability. In midfield his distribution is usually quite good. So why play him at centre-back? I'm not defending him, but if you play a player out of position what do you expect? He's not a centre-back, simple!

Archived