Phantis Forums

MadBoy13

We should win and I expect us to win with at least a 2 goal diff, our new coach will want to put his stamp on this team and we will see it on thursday. I saw the highlights that rozenhouse provided and wasn't too impressed with Hapoel the goals they got were mistakes from their goalie and on the 2nd goal there was not a d-man within 3-4 yards on the hapoel player when he had a clear break on goal. Not taking anything away from Hapoel but we should be able to expose them on Thursday.... at least I'm praying we do lol. Anyways 3-1 Pao Ivan, Pap, Romero with the goals.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hapoel: workers

Maccabees: Jewish rebels who fought against the Hellenistic Seleucid dynasty.

Hanukkah is a commemoration of Judas Maccabeus' victory over the Seleucids.

These two names account for most sports teams in Israel.

PAO must win. I think this is the easiest game to do that.

There will only be harder games after this one.

I hope they will play like PAO did vs PSV :LOL:

The game that got him FIRED. ;)

That was the start of the coaching musical chairs... :(

Beat Itzak! :D

PEACE

I don't know Hapoel but I'm quite sure that they are much better than Zaporizia...Pao needs to improve a lot in order to get this one...

I expect for the best- (as we changed the coach)-and for the worst (-miracles don't happen from one day to another) as well from this Panathinaikos!

I assume a 3:0 or 3:1 victory for us. The players will be in very good condition.

From what i see all the teams victor was coaching where scoring alot.

As for our defense i think since Munios our coach even Vyntra will have selfconfidence and will at last bring smt more. I thnink if leondiu plays from begining he is going to give a hell of a game to show onec more his worthy to be in the begging eleven.

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Archived