• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the game.

Key words:

EBEDE, EBEDE, EBEDE :tup:

LUCK :whistle:

PATHETIC HAPOEL Defence :LOL:

PAO slightly improved in passing, speed.

We'll take it any way it comes.

Munioz will do better than BACKE

PEACE

in the 2nd half we where another team! much more improved and pressing-passing good-running and fighting :tup:

glory days ahead of us :nw:

We got the win and the players looked allot hungrier out there then they have in past games. This is a big confidence booster. Our coach really impressed me today he was very into the game and was always shouting orders and the players responded by playing good. Although we played good we could play allot better it will take a bit of time, I guess the training is starting to pay off but we are still in my opinion a month at least behind in how good we could be playing. Anyways I loved how Leontiou and Mantzios got allot of time to play this coach will get our young guys allot of time which they need to excel. As for the players Victor played an o.k. game nothing too special but it was his first game so he needs time to gel, Ebede was our best player hands down he made some key saves :tup: Andric was another player that played very well he was strong on the ball and never gave up, Pap played a good game and Salpi was good as well and should have had that header lol, Romero and Vintra played good together on the right side and as always Seric and Ivan had great chemistry on the left side. Moris had one of his better games this year. Anyways we need to carry this over to Monday's game vs. Aek because it will be a hard game.

Good game, good reslult.

We played like we should be playing with lesser teams, especially in the second half. I loved how we held the ball when Hapoel tried to press high in the second half. We moved the ball around, and when it looked like it was going out of bounds, or towards an opponent, there was always a Pao player hustling to save it.

Hapoel is not a very good team, so I don't think we need to rejoice too loudly, but a win in Europe under the circumstances is welcome. We played decently at times from both wings or the center.

Romero seems to be very good in the 4-4-2 system where he has more room to maneuver. He played a very good game and had some excellent finishes with crosses and SOT. He scored once, he delivered the cross in the first goal, and had a few good runs and shots.

Ebede was great! Give the guy a raise already. Morris had a good game, but Antonsson was very solid before he was injured. Andric fought hard, and Victor next to him (with more of an organizing role) played a good game for the first time with our team. I am glad he put Victor in. We need out stars to play, and he was actually prety good at his role in the center of the field. I was surprised how well he defended. Salpigidis and Papadopoulos have very few good moments, but Salpi pressed the defender in the first goal, and Papadopoulos created the second one by stealing the ball from a defender and weaving his way towards the goal.

I like Munoz. He was yelling the whole time and seemed to enjoy himself on the sidelines. At one point he was watching a pass from Seric that rolled on the sideline before it went out before Ivanschitz could catch it. He was on the sideline kicking his leg as if he was in the field trying to save the ball from going out. He then turned to his assistants and laughed about it.

Mantzios and Leontiou for the record are not young by football standards (well, I know, in Greece...). They are 23 and 22 years old respectively. For comparison, Ivanschitz is 23, Bovio 24, Tziolis 21. Vitra, Antonsson, Morris, Salpigidis, and Papadopoulos are 25.

Mantzios was really good, but Leontiou was not better than Victor. It was nice to see both of them play, and I hope they eventually become permanent fixtures.

We played a disciplined game, and had some luck against a mediocre team. Hapoel had a few good moments in the first half, but in the second half we did not give them a chance to think they could win.

A good win to build upon.

Next you got Mlada Boleslav. They are an unknown side, PAO still needs the 3 pts if they want to get closer to qualifying.

at this point you really should worry about your team :LOL:

they're the ones in need of points

spoken like  a true fan :LOL: change teams...

No I'm not a bandwagon fan, I support Olympiakos thru thick and thin. After I was watching the match in Pireaus, I lost faith with the team knowing there chance of qualifying is long gone. <_<

I will support Olympiakos in the final 3 CL matches, althought they won't get any pts from Roma and Valencia. Maybe we could vs. Shakhtar.

Yes guys, our teams must start winning in euro play and our fans should demand more than a crappy domestic league. Hapoel isn't a good team and PAO has a looooong way to go, let's not kid ourselves...

But, I see the team is doing a little better so this is positive. I hope it continues.

Archived