Phantis Forums

MadBoy13

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not hapoel haifa. its hapoel tel aviv.

How much fans can get in the stadium in this game?

According to the israeli media, 100- 50 to each team.

yeap... sorry....

my fault...

should be a good game, i reckon a 2-0 victory for PAO

does any one know if the game will be on ERTSAT

tha to deiksei i ERT stin Ellada.... opote... mallon ERT sat tha mas to deiksei... eixe deiksei ton agona me tin Metargh... ;)

I think (and hope) that Pao will win something like 2:1 or 2:0.

This sunday we're going to beat Hapoel and I hope it'll be a green week.

All the best from Israel

and bring back Shum!!!

It's not going to be easy. That is for sure. Israeli teams have great spirit and fight until the end.

You can see the progress made over the last 5 years who they have been progressing in European Competitions and when they go out, they go out gracefully, by the odd goal.

How much Israeli football has improved is eveident by the NT which hasn't lost in 13 games now.

It's not even the most popular sport in the country.

Unfortunately, i don't ever since Yitzak coming back to PAO and it's a shame we will have no fans. He would have had an ovation like never before. He was only with us a short time but it was enough to win the double. He is also has the greatest win ration any PAO coach has ever had. A true winner, a true fighter.

Posted ImagePosted Image

New coach under PAO hhhhhmmmm this one is a tough one

Don't be surprised everyone if there's a schock in the making here

In the unstable condition PAO is in at the moment any result is possible.

But, we have faith in the boys and new coach and beleive we can remember our old European outfit for this and the next occasions.

ah ok re fastgreek 8a sikothw sto prwi tou paixnidiou kai 8a dw an to deixnei to ERTSAT an den to deixnei 8a to akousw sto eraspor.

PAO 2 HOPOEL 0

the game is at 19:00 local time...

keep checking ERT SAT program.... ;)

How much Israeli football has improved is eveident by the NT which hasn't lost in 13 games now.

If you look at the standings in EURO 2008, Croatia and Russia (who we're suppose to qualify as runner-ups) are struggling to capture points from almost anyone. Israeli national team do play good football if you can stay undefeated for 13 straight meaningful matches.

i smell a hard-fought encounter.. a draw or a very narrow PAO win are possible.. 1-1 or 2-1 (maybe 1,5-1) :LOL:

green and rest of the guys, don't keep overestimating Shum.. I said this for years and will keep saying this: Shum was the luckiest ever coach PAO had because he coached the greatest PAO team since Rocha'96.. ANYBODY, yes anybody could have made that team a domestic champion.. but what did he do with that great team in Europe? he disgraced the club with outings like 5-0 Man Utd and 1-3 Stuttgart!! he was eliminated in the UEFA in his very first game to noone else but Auxerre!! :angry:

he made this team get raped in Europe, god dam'it!! :angry:

hope it will be something like 3-0 or 4-0 but with PAO's current condition, it's quite unlikely and unrealistic! :unsure:

Archived