Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Kalamaria

I think that it's going to be an easy win here but what I would like to see is some other players on the starting 11.

For example give Rivo, Nikopolidis, Djole a rest for a bit...

There's nothing wrong on placing them on the bench and possibly later on in the match bring them in (60th min or so) and have then "finish the game"

What do you all think?

We definteily have the talent for that and the bench to prove it...

I think that it's going to be an easy win here but what I would like to see is some other players on the starting 11.

For example give Rivo, Nikopolidis, Djole a rest for a bit...

There's nothing wrong on placing them on the bench and possibly later on in the match bring them in (60th min or so) and have then "finish the game"

What do you all think?

We definteily have the talent for that and the bench to prove it...

Sollied made it clear that he wants to set records

so i honestly doubt he will change his line up

till the Greek cup games where he might rest players ahead of clash w/ Larissa

but Sollied wants to make it a banner year for them

i mean other OSFP coaches have won the Double but the club didn't fair well in C.L. so he will be looking at this record to satisfy everybody

plus i think he already knows wut type of team he will have next season

i would like to see Giannou in goal and Vallas as well

and no way is Rivaldo resting

he is on fire

he was resting the first part of the season

OLYMPIAKOS#1

I think Sollied will start experimenting and give time to players that didn't get many chances up to now after the championship is secured.

Now, he needs to set his records, score many goals, and give Rivaldo the opportunity to impress Parreira.

3-0 or 4-1, with Ribo scoring twice.

I think Sollied will start experimenting and give time to players that didn't get many chances up to now after the championship is secured.

Now, he needs to set his records, score many goals, and give Rivaldo the opportunity to impress Parreira.

3-0 or 4-1, with Ribo scoring twice.

I would love to see soemthing like this from our coach..

Matter of fact I think that he should work from the back and work his way towards the front of the line-up. What I mean is like adding player like

Giannou - Lisgaras - Taralidis - Castillo - Maric Bambagida - Dani etc etc...

Now some of these guys have played and some have not, but no matter what I think that the crowd will like to see them playing at the same time.

Olympiakos 2-0 (Rivaldo,Castigio) :tup:

I think its a joke that the two clubs have agreed that Pappas cannot play against Olympiakos :tdown: I would have loved to see him play well against our sad defence and score a consolation goal :P so Sollid includes in the squad for next season :1eye:

Anyways I hope Castigio gets 90 minutes ahead of the kreas Dani :o

OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sop://202.101.35.149:29019/channel-16120

YOU mean this??

Does not work for me

If you will so kind next time and bring it a little earlier before the game and i will try again

I see a lot of matches through TVMIX and pplive but they do not transmit Greek league

Thank you anyway

Congratulations must go to Kalamaria for playing attacking soccer (4-3-3) for the entire 90 minutes B) After we missed a dozen chaces they deserved a 2-2 scoreline for their brave attacking game in Karaiskaki....What would have happend if Pappas was allowed to play???

As far as our team goes what the F%$# is Dani doing???He is the biggest kreas :whistle:

Im glad we got the 16th win on the trot but I hope today was an eye opener for our non existing striker and our sad defence :tdown:

Gewrgatos,Anatolakis,Pandos,Dani for europe???? :LOL: :LOL:

WE NEED A BRAND NEW BACKLINE and a STRIKER for Europe :whistle:

Anyways good result and bring on Xanthi :P

Archived