Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Kalamaria

Yes, it is nice to see 2 teams playing football, with Brazilians in every side

(I am telling it especially after seeing the disgusting game of Juve , where only Milan came to play football )not all the match but a great part of it)

I am sorry I did not see it, only heard it on the radio

About Dani, he scored a lot of goals in his time in barça, well, with Rivaldo, Figo and Guardiola behind him

Also today, with such preparation from Toure and Rivaldo even I could have scored

Maybe somebody has the highlight of the match? not only the goals, it is interesting to see the dokaries and the "almost" things

And i would also like to learn the use of this SOP links in order to see the matches

I got the impression that Rivaldo and Toure played good with each other, i it is true it is important for us

They received the best grades - Toure 9 (MVP) and RIbbo 8

What is next??

In the meantime enjoy this

Posted Image

the number one goal for this club in the summer is to re build the entire backline

i have said that time and time again and will countinue to say that

before we think about some striker or RM we need to reestablish our defensive line

Congrats in breaking another record

glad to hear it was a highly entertaining game and can we honestly go bak and change the goal from dani to ribbo lol

how did castillo play by the way ??

Congratulations must go to Kalamaria for playing attacking soccer (4-3-3) for the entire 90 minutes B) After we missed a dozen chaces they deserved a 2-2 scoreline for their brave attacking game in Karaiskaki....What would have happend if Pappas was allowed to play???

As far as our team goes what the F%$# is Dani doing???He is the biggest kreas :whistle:

Im glad we got the 16th win on the trot but I hope today was an eye opener for our non existing striker and our sad defence :tdown:

Gewrgatos,Anatolakis,Pandos,Dani for europe???? :LOL: :LOL:

WE NEED A BRAND NEW BACKLINE and a STRIKER for Europe :whistle:

Anyways good result and bring on Xanthi :P

Georgatos is still capable of a top-class performance, just not as a left-back. His crossing ability is exceptional though and as a left-midfielder he'd be very dangerous!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Congratulations must go to Kalamaria for playing attacking soccer (4-3-3) for the entire 90 minutes B) After we missed a dozen chaces they deserved a 2-2 scoreline for their brave attacking game in Karaiskaki....What would have happend if Pappas was allowed to play???

As far as our team goes what the F%$# is Dani doing???He is the biggest kreas :whistle:

Im glad we got the 16th win on the trot but I hope today was an eye opener for our non existing striker and our sad defence :tdown:

Gewrgatos,Anatolakis,Pandos,Dani for europe???? :LOL:  :LOL:

WE NEED A BRAND NEW BACKLINE and a STRIKER for Europe :whistle:

Anyways good result and bring on Xanthi :P

Georgatos is still capable of a top-class performance, just not as a left-back. His crossing ability is exceptional though and as a left-midfielder he'd be very dangerous!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

we have players in Georgatos position

he would thrive of the bench

cause he do agree that he has great crossing ability

i saw highlights of the game and Kalamarias really deserved a point out of it but we have caught all the breaks in the prothalima this season as well as being good

this equals an 12 point lead

Archived